FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club this Saturday

Club this Saturday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *t8880 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Staffs

Hi everyone we are thinking about trying a club this Saturday. Will only be our second time. We were thinking about Xtasisa but don't really fancy the cowboys theme. We don't dress up.

We are from Stoke but don't want to go local and don't mind traveling up to say 100 miles ish. Suggestions welcome

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The themed nights at Xtasia are not compulsory, there will be plenty of people there not dressed to the theme I'm sure.

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Any particular reason why you don't want to go local? Atlantis Evolution is very friendly

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Hi everyone we are thinking about trying a club this Saturday. Will only be our second time. We were thinking about Xtasisa but don't really fancy the cowboys theme. We don't dress up.

We are from Stoke but don't want to go local and don't mind traveling up to say 100 miles ish. Suggestions welcome

Thanks"

No issue at all over dressing up, normally about 30% do, the rest, smart casual and erotic for the ladies, never an issue either way. xx

By *t8880 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Staffs

Thanks Xtasia

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Amour in Manchester has a busy night on Saturday x

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Any particular reason why you don't want to go local? Atlantis Evolution is very friendly "

I think some people worry about bumping into someone they know !

You could see what is going on in Townhouse or Amours. Other options are Cupids, Xstasia or Chams or the Attic. No idea what's going on. Check out the events thread.

Have fun wherever you decide.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I should really be saying 'come to us, it's busy, you'll have a ball'! But actually you have great clubs on your doorstep, so why travel if it's only your second time?

I'm a scouser and I've met more swinging scousers in Manchester, Blackpool and the Midlands than here at Townhouse! We all have the same idea at first...'best not go local in case we bump into someone we know!' Rubbish! You all have the same idea and travel! If you have friends who swing, the chances are that you'll meet them at some point.

You're welcome at Townhouse but sod the theme at Xtasia, go there in your glad rags instead! Or give Atlantis a try.

Have a ball whatever you do xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's a great day event this Saturday TheUnit Blackpool 12 till 6 bitheseaside event all welcome check out TheUnits page for further info. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic