FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > rios

rios

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *egs_akimbo OP   Couple  over a year ago

fulham

have just come back from a very enjoyable time at rios, anyone else from here go regularly?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *raladorer2Man  over a year ago

peterborough

"have just come back from a very enjoyable time at rios, anyone else from here go regularly?"

I am trying to decide whether to go here or kestrels on Saturday daytime, can you tell me how busy it was on your visit today?

Also anyone whos likely to be going on Saturday, please say hi.

Will be my first visit to a club/spa as a single guy, so any advice would be good...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Daytime at kestrels will be way better than Rio's. probably the best club around london imo

peterborough

"Daytime at kestrels will be way better than Rio's. probably the best club around london imo "

Have you been to rios on a Saturday afternoon? Are there many females/couples normally?

Rios is easier to get to for me, and cheaper so its weighing up the pros and cons of both.. Thanks in advance for any advice...

I tend to get in to Rio's when I'm in London, and hopefully I'll be in there next Wednesday early evening. I haven't played in there but find the saunas and steam very relaxing after stressful meetings.

By *rimo4uMan  over a year ago

north kensington w10

"have just come back from a very enjoyable time at rios, anyone else from here go regularly?"

Yes guys i like rio's to, have been going regular this year! Hope to say hi next time you go let me know?

Ive not been to Rio's in the afternoon only evenings, its a great place for the price but if you're looking to play then you will have better chances at kestrels. Ive never played at Rio's but have nearly every time at kestrels. One sunday at kestrels I played with four women in the time I was there. Well worth the extra cost and travel.

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

We enjoyed Rios when went there back in Feb, we went in a thursday night and were one of the few couples in there. Tho we enjoy it and had a lot of fun. Would deff go back when in London.

That same weekend we went to abfabs on the following night on the Friday and really enjoyed that too. Why limit the choice to either or, deff go and experience both.

peterborough

Does anyone know if you can take alcohol into Rio's during the daytime?

By *rimo4uMan  over a year ago

north kensington w10

"Does anyone know if you can take alcohol into Rio's during the daytime? "

Yes you can take wine or beer in anytime, no spirits!

By *ee and BunnyCouple  over a year ago

Heathrow

We go now and again on couples night which is Saturday.do you fancy joining us sometime? x

By *artinxMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Couple of quick questions:

DO you see guys walking around the place with erections? Or is it considered the donethink to cover it up (unless actually playing, of course)?

Is there any/much male-male activity in Rios?

By *erts_darlings1Couple  over a year ago

watford

"We go now and again on couples night which is Saturday.do you fancy joining us sometime? x "

So do we, especially in the winter.

By *winny445Man  over a year ago

battersea

"Couple of quick questions:

DO you see guys walking around the place with erections? Or is it considered the donethink to cover it up (unless actually playing, of course)?

Is there any/much male-male activity in Rios?"

was trying to explain to a lady i know despite the fact that you are all naked, ive never really noticed a guys stuff in there.keep your towel can be discrete.

as for your second question woulddnt know, id pressume so as a few man just seem to sit in rooms staring at males.

i imagine there are places to find that alot easier tho.

By *reokinkMan  over a year ago

London

We are considering going on couples night for the first time tomorrow. I have been before at other times of the week and was wondering how different the vibe is likely to be on a Saturday evening?

By *andfCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

We're considering going to Rios tomorrow,Sat 29th,for their couples' only night.

Any couples going?

Would any single ladies consider accompanying me to Rio,s next Saturday? (5th Nov) XX

By *reokinkMan  over a year ago

London

We're going to ComicCon during the day and heading for Rios in the evening for a bit of relaxation. It will be M's first visit to a spa so we're really looking forward to it.

It's couples night , and I'm all on my own that night! Boo hoo! XX

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

Keep meaning to get there but works keeping me to busy.

» Add a new message to this topic