FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Gran Canaria clubs

Gran Canaria clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We r off to Gran Canaria net week and was thinking of trying a club any one recommended one please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtygirl11Couple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

there are several around PDI, and free for couples.

Thanks what is a good one for a young couple ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Look at https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/city_slickers_parties

Thanks I'll have a look naw

hi we went to 2x2 and secrets on our first visit in july loved them both and cant wait to go back at easter xxxx

Have a look in The Spain forum, quite a few threads for people going different months etc... Start by going to the Imagine Bar in the Cita and the rest will be easier to find ...

xx

By *upergirthukMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"We r off to Gran Canaria net week and was thinking of trying a club any one recommended one please?"

A whole lot depends what you're after.

2x2 was the place I frequented most and at times early on in the holiday the place was inundated with single males with no sense of people's personal space and No only seemed to mean No to some guys after being told several times. Later on in the holiday this diminished apart from the odd prick that a stern fuck off sent packing. That said it was the most fun club I went to and well worth a visit as they all are.

Fun4all would be brilliant if they stopped farting about and sorted the Air conditioning out. It's so uncomfortablely hot and if playing it is ridiculous. Great vibe and nice decor with brill tunes the night I went but stupidly hot and Sweaty.

Secrets is more couples orientated and I only went in briefly at the start of the night but it is very big I was told and suffers because it doesn't get the numbers in to make it ever feel close to being half full. This detracts from any atmosphere I was told but again give it a go and see if it's for you.

As always with the clubs it's all about the people and their attitude that makes the night.

I would recommend Nude Night at 2x2 on a Thursday as it went off both weeks in there.

Enjoy your holiday and I'm well jealous.

Have fun,

Stan

» Add a new message to this topic