FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First week of November Kestrels

First week of November Kestrels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *infullyNaughty OP   Man  over a year ago

Greater London

Hi everyone,

I'm going to Kestrels on the first week of November, not sure what date yet, most likely Wednesday 2nd November. I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me. I'm extremely nervous to go alone. Feel free to message me about this. I'm not expecting anything sexual(though I'm open to it if comfortable enough), I'm mainly going so I can reduce my social anxiety and de-stress me as I've been told by a friend that these clubs help with all that.

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"I'm mainly going so I can reduce my social anxiety and de-stress me as I've been told by a friend that these clubs help with all that. "

I wouldn't agree with your friend! If you have social anxiety in normal life I suggest finding help in normal situations before venturing to a club. Add on the pressure of being naked and the possibility of performing if that comes up and you might find it makes you worse! But good luck either way

By *infullyNaughty OP   Man  over a year ago

Greater London

"I'm mainly going so I can reduce my social anxiety and de-stress me as I've been told by a friend that these clubs help with all that.

I wouldn't agree with your friend! If you have social anxiety in normal life I suggest finding help in normal situations before venturing to a club. Add on the pressure of being naked and the possibility of performing if that comes up and you might find it makes you worse! But good luck either way "

Thanks, i might try it either way, I've read people saying that once youre there for at least 10 minutes you feel fine. I reckon that'll happen to me. Here's hoping someone helps me feel comfortable anyway :p

» Add a new message to this topic