FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Radletts/playgrounds

Radletts/playgrounds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

We've been interested in going to Radletts for a while now and never made it. Signed up to _he playgrounds newsletter and received an email saying that they're no longer hosting parties at Radletts.

It was the venue that really interested us, but wasn't sure if that meant the venue was no longer holding swing events or if _he playgrounds was just a part of what went on there.

Any info would be lovely please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Hiya. Hope I can help you.

The last Playgrounds party at Radlett will be the 26th of November. I'm not sure where they are going to be hosting after that.

I think that Radlett hosts parties on Fridays? But that was a few months ago if I'm honest. Best bet is to send a message to Rod and Jackie, The Playgrounds, on Fab and see what they say. The actual venue is a lovely place but I'm not sure what parties they actually hold now. Miss C. Xx

"Hiya. Hope I can help you.

The last Playgrounds party at Radlett will be the 26th of November. I'm not sure where they are going to be hosting after that.

I think that Radlett hosts parties on Fridays? But that was a few months ago if I'm honest. Best bet is to send a message to Rod and Jackie, The Playgrounds, on Fab and see what they say. The actual venue is a lovely place but I'm not sure what parties they actually hold now. Miss C. Xx"

The newsletter from _he playgrounds gave a venue for the party after the Radlett but it's a strip club. Not really the sort of style that attracted us to want to get to Radlett.

Thanks. Didn't know they had a profile on here I'll go searching.

Gran Canaria

I think that Radlett hosts parties on Fridays? But that was a few months ago if I'm honest. Best bet is to send a message to Rod and Jackie, The Playgrounds, on Fab and see what they say. The actual venue is a lovely place but I'm not sure what parties they actually hold now. Miss C. Xx

The newsletter from _he playgrounds gave a venue for the party after the Radlett but it's a strip club. Not really the sort of style that attracted us to want to get to Radlett.

Thanks. Didn't know they had a profile on here I'll go searching."

We haven't been to the new Venue but all in all its positive reviews. I think they 'take over' the venue so there won't be any strippers or patrons there. Miss C. Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The BMFC night is due to take place at radletts this Saturday and it is always a good night and a good venue

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

If you get a chance come to the final playground party anyway so at least you will have had the experience.

As far as I'm aware that is a cougars and Cubs party hosted at Radlett which is next Friday and I'm not sure what other parties after that.

Although the venue is ideal it is probably the Playgrounds themselves who make the parties so amazing. Why not give the Junction 9 venue a go and see what you think?

We haven't been to the new Venue but all in all its positive reviews. I think they 'take over' the venue so there won't be any strippers or patrons there. Miss C. Xx "

It's not concern over patrons, it's just that it's a very long way for us. We would travel to a great venue with a well spoken of event, but there's so many other clubs and the new venue doesn't entice us like Radlett did.

Unfortunately we won't be able to get there for the 26th or the 2 parties before due to diary commitments and our next big swinging trip is already planned in for the 10th Dec to Vanilla Alternative with hotels booked.

Thanks for your help though.

"If you get a chance come to the final playground party anyway so at least you will have had the experience.

As far as I'm aware that is a cougars and Cubs party hosted at Radlett which is next Friday and I'm not sure what other parties after that."

Looking at the Radlett website it seems there's nothing after November.

Looks like we missed the boat on this venue. Shame

Gran Canaria

We haven't been to the new Venue but all in all its positive reviews. I think they 'take over' the venue so there won't be any strippers or patrons there. Miss C. Xx

It's not concern over patrons, it's just that it's a very long way for us. We would travel to a great venue with a well spoken of event, but there's so many other clubs and the new venue doesn't entice us like Radlett did.

Unfortunately we won't be able to get there for the 26th or the 2 parties before due to diary commitments and our next big swinging trip is already planned in for the 10th Dec to Vanilla Alternative with hotels booked.

Thanks for your help though."

Oh I see. That's a shame. Miss C. Xx

The Playgrounds take over the strip club and there unique, very well established and excellent nights will be great at this new venue xx

By *he PlaygroundsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Thanks. Didn't know they had a profile on here I'll go searching."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi there xxx

Thought we should put the record straight for you regarding the Radlett venue.

The Playgrounds have been running the couples & single ladies’ nights at Radlett on the 4th Saturday of each month for the last 2 years along with our quarterly Platinum parties. After hosting over 30 parties at Radlett we have decided to venture to pastures new in a variety of new venues.

This does not mean that Radlett has stopped any future parties. BMFC continues to run their parties at Radlett every 3rd Saturday of each month (please see the BMFC profile on here). Also, Cougarsandcubs run their monthly 4th Friday of each month at Radlett, although this month it will be held on Friday 18th Nov (please check Cougarsandcubs profile for details).

As to what future events Radlett Parties intend to do in December is down to them. I do believe that they will run another Black Woman’s Fan Club night in December along with their traditional New Year’s Eve party, I would recommend you contact them directly for further details.

In regards to us moving to a "strip club" I do feel that is slightly misrepresented. Junction 9 Club does have exotic dancers, not strippers, at their venue on a regular basis. When The Playgrounds take over this venue to host our parties, the exotic dancers are not, and never will be present at the party. One reason we decided to host at this venue was to present the swinging scene an alternative venue where the standard of décor and facilities are equally matched to any London or city club and add an addition of choice to the swinging scene here in the South East/Home Counties areas.

Please feel free to contact us if you would like any additional info

Hi there xxx

The Playgrounds have been running the couples & single ladies’ nights at Radlett on the 4th Saturday of each month for the last 2 years along with our quarterly Platinum parties. After hosting over 30 parties at Radlett we have decided to venture to pastures new in a variety of new venues.

This does not mean that Radlett has stopped any future parties. BMFC continues to run their parties at Radlett every 3rd Saturday of each month (please see the BMFC profile on here). Also, Cougarsandcubs run their monthly 4th Friday of each month at Radlett, although this month it will be held on Friday 18th Nov (please check Cougarsandcubs profile for details).

As to what future events Radlett Parties intend to do in December is down to them. I do believe that they will run another Black Woman’s Fan Club night in December along with their traditional New Year’s Eve party, I would recommend you contact them directly for further details.

In regards to us moving to a "strip club" I do feel that is slightly misrepresented. Junction 9 Club does have exotic dancers, not strippers, at their venue on a regular basis. When The Playgrounds take over this venue to host our parties, the exotic dancers are not, and never will be present at the party. One reason we decided to host at this venue was to present the swinging scene an alternative venue where the standard of décor and facilities are equally matched to any London or city club and add an addition of choice to the swinging scene here in the South East/Home Counties areas.

"

My bad

Hi there xxx

"

Thank you for your time to reply and clear that up as I was totally confused

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

I have been to playground events both at Radletts and at their new venue at Junction 9. The events are organised by _he playgrounds so in essence it's only the venue that is changing. They still have their great themes, food, plus invite only list that is hosted by Rod and Jacks. For me that's what makes a good party

Roll on the 26th of November for another night of fun.

"I have been to playground events both at Radletts and at their new venue at Junction 9. The events are organised by _he playgrounds so in essence it's only the venue that is changing. They still have their great themes, food, plus invite only list that is hosted by Rod and Jacks. For me that's what makes a good party

Roll on the 26th of November for another night of fun."

By *ackett1962Man  over a year ago

harrow

Hi there xxx

Thank you for your time to reply and clear that up as I was totally confused "

So what is the new venue called please??

Hi there xxx

Thank you for your time to reply and clear that up as I was totally confused So what is the new venue called please??"

Junction 9

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Hi there xxx

Thank you for your time to reply and clear that up as I was totally confused So what is the new venue called please??

Junction 9"

It's just off junction 9 of the M1 hence the name. So it's really easy to get to.

As with all playgrounds parties they will continue to be for couples and single females only as asked for by our guests. Sorry guys

We went to the 1st Party at Jun 9 and cant fault the club if you want to try a Playgrounds party go along still the same great party just new venue

» Add a new message to this topic