FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > The single men on here WTF!

The single men on here WTF!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I probably will get abuse coming my way but hay ho! In for a penny!

I keep reading the odd messages in the forums from single men hoping to pick up a women or two! OMG! Boys have a look at yourselves!

Well not so much yourselves but your profiles!

For Instance I have only just read one from a guy who wants to know if anyone wants to go dogging tonight picture of his bear belly exposed attached to said message.

Don't get me wrong I am no expert but Jesus mother of god! Who the fuck will want to meet because of such a message? 1. it's raining! 2. nobody meets just like that, and 3. A picture of you exposing your beer belly dressed in your work clothes is NOT! going to do the trick.

I see time and time again messages of guys complaining this site is a waste of time, yet have profiles with no information and only pics of their dick! If you are trying to say your dick is your best feature then truly believe women are going to be falling over their keyboards to try and contact you? Then you are wasting your time. All I am trying to say you get out of this as much as you put in. If you are cheating on your wife which lets face it most men on here are doing then women can see straight through that, and that's not a good start either! Honesty has a big part in this people need to trust you to let you in.

Anyway enought said let the abuse begin lol ??????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

It's all true and it'll be true as long as this site is running. For most guys, I think swingers clubs are a much better bet than the Internet hook up sites. That's certainly what I've found.

Go out and have fun guys!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *-angel-XWoman  over a year ago

hell

By *ustMe06Woman  over a year ago

...the naughty spot.

By *urboTongue21Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Totally agree. Some guys on here seem to expect women to fall at their feet...lads, if you cannot have a conversation with a woman or couple beyond fancy a fuck or suck my cock then give up please.

Hey, it's up to each individual to run their profile as they wish.

Some single male accounts post loads of pics primarily showing the ladies they're playing with more than themselves. Their prerogative.

My take on things - I'll take accountability for my own profile and its shortcomings, and let the othe guys do the same for theirs!

By *eshzMan  over a year ago

"Hey, it's up to each individual to run their profile as they wish.

Some single male accounts post loads of pics primarily showing the ladies they're playing with more than themselves. Their prerogative.

My take on things - I'll take accountability for my own profile and its shortcomings, and let the othe guys do the same for theirs! "

Maybe OP should also take this approach, rather than going off on a rant...

By *ndigo40Woman  over a year ago

secret town

"I probably will get abuse coming my way but hay ho! In for a penny!

I keep reading the odd messages in the forums from single men hoping to pick up a women or two! OMG! Boys have a look at yourselves!

For Instance I have only just read one from a guy who wants to know if anyone wants to go dogging tonight picture of his bear belly exposed attached to said message.

Don't get me wrong I am no expert but Jesus mother of god! Who the fuck will want to meet because of such a message? 1. it's raining! 2. nobody meets just like that, and 3. A picture of you exposing your beer belly dressed in your work clothes is NOT! going to do the trick.

I see time and time again messages of guys complaining this site is a waste of time, yet have profiles with no information and only pics of their dick! If you are trying to say your dick is your best feature then truly believe women are going to be falling over their keyboards to try and contact you? Then you are wasting your time. All I am trying to say you get out of this as much as you put in. If you are cheating on your wife which lets face it most men on here are doing then women can see straight through that, and that's not a good start either! Honesty has a big part in this people need to trust you to let you in.

"

There are women cheaters as well

"Hey, it's up to each individual to run their profile as they wish.

My take on things - I'll take accountability for my own profile and its shortcomings, and let the othe guys do the same for theirs! "

I agree I don't want to come across as trying to dictate to anyone who how they should have a there profile. Mine is not perfect be any means but it serves me well for what I want. It's just full of guys who are never going meet anyone and blaming everything except the profile.

By *isKinkedKuntsMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Yeah it's like those single male profiles who have pics of them with other women. It's a known fact all women love that!!

It's not just the single guys though, some women, TVs and couples profiles are just as bad

"

Are you single or a couple??

All the photos have women in.

"Yeah it's like those single male profiles who have pics of them with other women. It's a known fact all women love that!! "

Guilty as charged but they are all of friends I have played with and still do play with. They get plenty of fabs, and as I am not desperate to meet loads of new people I don't seem the harm?

True but this post was about the men

[Removed by poster at 18/11/16 08:24:13]

"Yeah it's like those single male profiles who have pics of them with other women. It's a known fact all women love that!!

Guilty as charged but they are all of friends I have played with and still do play with. They get plenty of fabs, and as I am not desperate to meet loads of new people I don't seem the harm? "

Do they all know?

"Yeah it's like those single male profiles who have pics of them with other women. It's a known fact all women love that!!

Guilty as charged but they are all of friends I have played with and still do play with. They get plenty of fabs, and as I am not desperate to meet loads of new people I don't seem the harm?

Do they all know?"

Yes why shouldn't they? And all the pics I use are pics from there own devices that they have kindly shared with me and given me permission to use. I don't take pics for myself.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Isn't it good there are profiles like that,gives you a better chance of meeting...

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"[Are you a couple? All your pics are of just you? "

careful stones and greenhouse..

"Isn't it good there are profiles like that,gives you a better chance of meeting..."

lol yes I suppose your right! Now they will all change for the better and I won't get a look in

"[Are you a couple? All your pics are of just you?

careful stones and greenhouse.. "

Just an observation

careful stones and greenhouse.. "

Just an observation

As a female I get lots of messages from single guys. If you want my advice. Please get rid of the COCK pics. Have Some nice enticing body shots. No fancy a fuck or come sit on my face or meet me in my truck or meet me for a fun filled evening. Think about it. I dnt know you. I have never chatted to you. Not seen you apart from the dreaded COCK pic. We aren't all on here to shag our way through the site. Most of us are selective and like quality. WHY? Because we can and do. The lots of messages everyday allows us to be selective.

So get to work on those pics and profiles boys and note. We want a guy to entice us. Can you do that?

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

Just an observation "

on your photos..lol.. you may think on making contact to so of the web sites who also use them.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

So you want to give the competition tips on how to get more meets on this site.

How jolly nice of you.

Most guys would be happy to let those bloke take themselves out of the game, to self filter as it were, but you want to keep them on here.

Nicely done

"So you want to give the competition tips on how to get more meets on this site.

How jolly nice of you.

Most guys would be happy to let those bloke take themselves out of the game, to self filter as it were, but you want to keep them on here.

Nicely done "

Always happy to help!

I keep saying it. Clubs are harder on single men for a reason. This site should be also.

Time wasters need to be outed

Just an observation

on your photos..lol.. you may think on making contact to so of the web sites who also use them. "

Any photos placed on fab are not secure? Very silly if you think they are? If you are not willing to have your photos plastered all over the net then don't upload them. My pics are on several sites so yes of course they will be on the net?

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Another guy putting others down to make themselves look good...

It's so last year that look..

Their profile their choices ..

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Another guy putting others down to make themselves look good...

"

It is strange how some guy's do that,I don't think I've seen a woman starting a thread regarding other women,yet!!

"

By *lacklondontvloverMan  over a year ago

London

"

Just as an aside, where are the pictures of you in your profile? I would have thought a profile would be to show who you are.

We can all throw stones and no doubt most of us have done in the past.

It is strange how some guy's do that,I don't think I've seen a woman starting a thread regarding other women,yet!!"

I have seen plenty of threads where women are having a go at other women. They are just more subtle and hide behind hugs and air kisses.

Even thought it is suppose to be a sex site, some guys and women are just to crude, no class and No manners, or respect. Some think they own the cam rooms becasue they are in them every day for hours,

"As a female I get lots of messages from single guys. If you want my advice. Please get rid of the COCK pics. Have Some nice enticing body shots. No fancy a fuck or come sit on my face or meet me in my truck or meet me for a fun filled evening. Think about it. I dnt know you. I have never chatted to you. Not seen you apart from the dreaded COCK pic. We aren't all on here to shag our way through the site. Most of us are selective and like quality. WHY? Because we can and do. The lots of messages everyday allows us to be selective.

So get to work on those pics and profiles boys and note. We want a guy to entice us. Can you do that? "

well said

Burrrrrrrrrppppppppp, trumppppppppp, lip smacking. yawnnnnnnnnnn. Better now

It is strange how some guy's do that,I don't think I've seen a woman starting a thread regarding other women,yet!!

I have seen plenty of threads where women are having a go at other women. They are just more subtle and hide behind hugs and air kisses. "

Very true.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"

Hi. You write this but I cannot see any meaninfull photo of you in your profile .

Would having a photo of yourself not be a good starting point.

Cringe at OP.

"

Is the op saying anything anyone here hasn't thought. This is a repeated topic because it gets ignored as the op generally gets torn to shreds. What I took from the opening thread is don't hit the forum's with complaints about no meets if you don't put effort in to your profile. Fair point IMO. I personally can't stand adult's moaning and blaming everyone else when they haven't put any effort in. Read a thread like that one day by a guy who had messaged me before with a crude one liner and attached cock pic! He hit the threads with you are all up your own holes post. I get that profiles are individual and people can say whatever they like but when they hit the forum's with it and start pointing crooked finger's of blame that opens up a whole different set of rules, which is the case here I think. Giving out to the op for being judgemental of a profile as his is being picked asunder is not the topic at hand. I personally think the op isn't saying I am better, merely pointing out no effort equals no meet which is usually the case.

I didn't respond to the crude one liner with attached cock pic!

Any pointers ladies greatly appreciated... I have ok pics in friends only and don't send none of the standard fancy a fuck message... am politempted if not someone's cup of tea.. but it is hard been a genuine single guy.. a lot of times messages don't get read due to the ladies been inundated.. it's ruthless out there lol x

nobody ever looked good by trying to belittle their peers. just saying

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

We as a club get no end of messages from single guys, we quite often give them advice of take the cock pics off they dont prove anything. I hate seeing a pic of a cock.

I can understand that you dont want to put face pics on, but i did see one the other day that had a pic of the bottom half of the guys face and his body and no cock pics, he had it right.

He also had reviews that said what a nice, friendly and genuine guy he was, this is a hit with us any time. Well of course guys pics dont really do anything for Jaydee himself lol.

Guys you also need to read profiles, we get no end of do you want a fuck lol, they dont read the rest that says we run a swingers club etc.

I guess they just copy and paste the same message to as many people as possible.

Maybe a check my profile out and maybe we could meet one day would be better. Then set your profile up with nice things about you and a joke that makes people laugh. Then some nice pics not cocks

"nobody ever looked good by trying to belittle their peers. just saying "

Bedfordshire

Your profile is good smmi just need a couple of verifications from people that have met you

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Fareham

"

This rant needs more swearing!!

Awh where not all that bad guys....

maybe some ladies like the beergut look

Another look at me thread...one verie nine months ago and hes an expert

Bedfordshire

I just had an interesting message it said fucked my girlfriend with dad. guess what i blocked him. Im guessing he was reading this forum lol...

"Another look at me thread...one verie nine months ago and hes an expert "
Exactly what we thought..

Personally I am in the be respectful and polite camp,manners are everything as is honesty ,and if the answer is no thanks move on

"Your profile is good smmi just need a couple of verifications from people that have met you "

Thanks guys.. reallt appreciated.the predictive text messed up my post.. ment to say I have cock pics in friends only view and send if requested in a ladies profile.. the problem is I have had two other profiles started another so lost all my verifications. Would love to add some more lol x

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Top tips OP, good that your 'giving something back' and not just keeping all the talent to yourself

» Add a new message to this topic