FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > VA dress

VA dress

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are booked to go to VA for the first time in Dec. Website says dress down for play areas.

Please could anyone help, once we've dressed down would it be usual to stay that way back in the bar after play or do people tend to stay dressed down once they've played?

Also it's a themed event, it wasn't themed when we booked to go but the website has since been updated. Do people typically get in the spirit of things at VA?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

In hot tub and play areas dress code is a towel, sexy undies or naked. After around 11pm you can come back into the bar and snug areas without getting changed back into normal clothes.

For themed events, some visitors choose to follow the dress theme whilst others prefer to come in normal clothing. Apart from New Year's Eve, the choice is yours.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

After play I'd say on the whole people tend to stay dressed down. D takes a stretch fit dress (the cheap ones that Ann summers do) and slings it in the bag 'just in case' usually, but hardly ever puts it on after play.

It's really very easy going and whatever you are comfortable with.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We are booked to go to VA for the first time in Dec. Website says dress down for play areas.

Please could anyone help, once we've dressed down would it be usual to stay that way back in the bar after play or do people tend to stay dressed down once they've played?

Also it's a themed event, it wasn't themed when we booked to go but the website has since been updated. Do people typically get in the spirit of things at VA?"

we was very interested but is a long drive and would cost us over £120 in all if we stayed over too,think that's a bit too much but would be a good evening MR*

That sounds great. I don't like to get dressed back up after we've played, never know when we may want to head back through to the playrooms

What are the playrooms like? Are there big open beds or is it more based on private rooms?

Do the private rooms have viewing windows?

Are any of the rooms "free for alls"?

"We are booked to go to VA for the first time in Dec. Website says dress down for play areas.

Also it's a themed event, it wasn't themed when we booked to go but the website has since been updated. Do people typically get in the spirit of things at VA? we was very interested but is a long drive and would cost us over £120 in all if we stayed over too,think that's a bit too much but would be a good evening MR*"

We got the travelodge down the road for £36 (was actually cheaper as got a voucher online) and the night we are going is £45 entry.

It's a long long way for us but we have an event in the Midlands on the Sunday to attend and needed to stay somewhere and after looking at the clubs within a couple hours drive of the area we are in the following day we thought this one sounded the best.

Leicestershire

The play rooms are more open than some.

There's big communal beds in the hot tub side (which is huge).

In the other side there's a larger bed, a few doubles and a couple of double together.

There's also a room round the back that can be viewed from the social side of the club area.

If you don't want more people around there is a couples only play room separate from the main play areas the other side of the bar. There is usually a lot less people in there.

Even on the cum anal beds you should still be asked if someone wants to join in and the staff are very hot on the rules. They deal.deal with any problems very swiftly if asked in our experience.

There are now play areas with lockable doors which is done on purpose, the club believes this is better and safer for all in the long run, up to now and having been there a few times now I can't disagree with them.

We love it there.

Leicestershire

Ps it is a hundred miles for us and we still prefer it to the ones 20 minutes down the road

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

It's a very smart and relaxed club

I'm keeping an eye on this thread I'm hoping to visit before Christmas

Also it's a themed event, it wasn't themed when we booked to go but the website has since been updated. Do people typically get in the spirit of things at VA? we was very interested but is a long drive and would cost us over £120 in all if we stayed over too,think that's a bit too much but would be a good evening MR*

We got the travelodge down the road for £36 (was actually cheaper as got a voucher online) and the night we are going is £45 entry.

It's a long long way for us but we have an event in the Midlands on the Sunday to attend and needed to stay somewhere and after looking at the clubs within a couple hours drive of the area we are in the following day we thought this one sounded the best."

we wanted to stay there £65 then £45 entry then fuel costs drinks etc so it could be worth it as a one off nice night away etc *MR

Leicestershire

We're next there on 20th, 21st Jan for D's birthday if anyone wants a hand holding or fancies a night out. We have friends going so that night should see a lot of very relaxed couples in.

We'll have a meal down the road at the Crown first to kick things off and get people introduced. Usually a brilliant time. Just drop us a msg if anyone's interested.

It is expensive for the whole weekend that's true enough. But you really do get what you pay for.

Festival of fun the first weekend in August is the highlight of our swinging year. Very much worth looking at

Also it's a themed event, it wasn't themed when we booked to go but the website has since been updated. Do people typically get in the spirit of things at VA? we was very interested but is a long drive and would cost us over £120 in all if we stayed over too,think that's a bit too much but would be a good evening MR*

It's a long long way for us but we have an event in the Midlands on the Sunday to attend and needed to stay somewhere and after looking at the clubs within a couple hours drive of the area we are in the following day we thought this one sounded the best. we wanted to stay there £65 then £45 entry then fuel costs drinks etc so it could be worth it as a one off nice night away etc *MR"

We also wanted to stay but the hotel was booked and turned out the travelodge was far cheaper.

Tbh we love visiting clubs so cost doesn't massively come into account, we just look for one that seems to fit with the vibe we are looking for on that visit. Childcare and distance is a bigger deciding factor.

We would send usually far more on a vanilla night away than we do on swinging

It's a long long way for us but we have an event in the Midlands on the Sunday to attend and needed to stay somewhere and after looking at the clubs within a couple hours drive of the area we are in the following day we thought this one sounded the best. we wanted to stay there £65 then £45 entry then fuel costs drinks etc so it could be worth it as a one off nice night away etc *MR

We also wanted to stay but the hotel was booked and turned out the travelodge was far cheaper.

Tbh we love visiting clubs so cost doesn't massively come into account, we just look for one that seems to fit with the vibe we are looking for on that visit. Childcare and distance is a bigger deciding factor.

We would send usually far more on a vanilla night away than we do on swinging "

yes for us vanilla is perfect and we're always doing the "norm" anyway and have quite a few local clubs around us so it's just a case of shall we spend £120 going v.a or go somewhere else spend £60 and go out on the other £60? so we're not hardened swingers but liked the look of v.a and heard great things about it so we might consider it *MR

"The play rooms are more open than some.

In the other side there's a larger bed, a few doubles and a couple of double together.

There's also a room round the back that can be viewed from the social side of the club area.

If you don't want more people around there is a couples only play room separate from the main play areas the other side of the bar. There is usually a lot less people in there.

Even on the cum anal beds you should still be asked if someone wants to join in and the staff are very hot on the rules. They deal.deal with any problems very swiftly if asked in our experience.

There are now play areas with lockable doors which is done on purpose, the club believes this is better and safer for all in the long run, up to now and having been there a few times now I can't disagree with them.

We love it there."

Love the typo!!!

Thanks for all the info. We aren't adverse to open play rooms but we did end up in a club where there's a room that's a free for all without realising it. Luckily we never played in there as that's not us at all!

Have yet to play with others in a really open room though. Usually reserve that for private and open rooms for just us... but just us is great fun too

Btw D has the same bday weekend as me (Mrs)

Is it licenced? Are the prices good? Is any food put on?

I'm sure the website should have all this info but I really can't find it on there

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Is it licenced? Are the prices good? Is any food put on?

I'm sure the website should have all this info but I really can't find it on there"

There is a full bar, no idea bout food though.

There's always a lovely buffet to nibble on mid way through the evening

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Where is the lockable doors area? I have no idea about that area

Thanks for all the info folks. Very helpful x

By *havenbabe01Couple  over a year ago

bedfordshire

[Removed by poster at 17/11/16 21:36:54]

By *havenbabe01Couple  over a year ago

bedfordshire

[Removed by poster at 17/11/16 21:38:01]

Kettering

"Where is the lockable doors area? I have no idea about that area "

I think that was a typo. NOW should be NO!

Leicestershire

"Where is the lockable doors area? I have no idea about that area "

Oops that was typo

It ment to read 'no' sorry.

Leicestershire

We love it there.

Love the typo!!!

Thanks for all the info. We aren't adverse to open play rooms but we did end up in a club where there's a room that's a free for all without realising it. Luckily we never played in there as that's not us at all!

Have yet to play with others in a really open room though. Usually reserve that for private and open rooms for just us... but just us is great fun too

I'm sure the website should have all this info but I really can't find it on there"

Lol omg now that's what you call a typo.

There's another too. It ment to read 'no' lockable rooms.

You can find more discreet areas though. The one at the far side of the bar is far more quiet usually.

It is licenced, prices are pretty normal pub prices I think.

There is a buffet put on which is nice. Just nibbles to get you through.

You are more than welcome to join us for a birthday weekend celebration! We have a small group of friends going but the more the merrier. Some are very new to the scene and some... not so new. It is going to be a really fun weekend

We love it there.

Love the typo!!!

I'm sure the website should have all this info but I really can't find it on there

Lol omg now that's what you call a typo.

There's another too. It ment to read 'no' lockable rooms.

You can find more discreet areas though. The one at the far side of the bar is far more quiet usually.

It is licenced, prices are pretty normal pub prices I think.

There is a buffet put on which is nice. Just nibbles to get you through.

You are more than welcome to join us for a birthday weekend celebration! We have a small group of friends going but the more the merrier. Some are very new to the scene and some... not so new. It is going to be a really fun weekend"

Lovely offer which we will get back to you nearer the time on

We will be attending valentines weekend 10th Feb. Any others planning to be there then. Our first visit to VA

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I didn't manage to catch the actual date in December you were going. I go there quite often and I'm not sure of my dates except for the 26th Boxing Day, I'm pretty sure I'll be there that day as I'm celebrating one of my friends birthdays with them then. I hope to see some of you there.

Kettering

"We will be attending valentines weekend 10th Feb. Any others planning to be there then. Our first visit to VA"

That will be a very busy party. Expect a big crowd.

"I didn't manage to catch the actual date in December you were going. I go there quite often and I'm not sure of my dates except for the 26th Boxing Day, I'm pretty sure I'll be there that day as I'm celebrating one of my friends birthdays with them then. I hope to see some of you there."

We are booked in for the 10th Dec.

Since we spoke to VA and booked our hotel it's now become a 90s neon night. I've had a quick look for something to wear and we have half a plan but not sure if we should go as the theme or not as it's hardly the sexiest and if there's only a couple people dressed up I'd rather be in something classy.

We usually go all out on themed nights but they're usually more to our style.

Kettering

"I didn't manage to catch the actual date in December you were going. I go there quite often and I'm not sure of my dates except for the 26th Boxing Day, I'm pretty sure I'll be there that day as I'm celebrating one of my friends birthdays with them then. I hope to see some of you there.

Since we spoke to VA and booked our hotel it's now become a 90s neon night. I've had a quick look for something to wear and we have half a plan but not sure if we should go as the theme or not as it's hardly the sexiest and if there's only a couple people dressed up I'd rather be in something classy.

We usually go all out on themed nights but they're usually more to our style. "

Always best to wear something you feel comfortable with. No one judges anyone else, in themed dress or normal clothes.

"I didn't manage to catch the actual date in December you were going. I go there quite often and I'm not sure of my dates except for the 26th Boxing Day, I'm pretty sure I'll be there that day as I'm celebrating one of my friends birthdays with them then. I hope to see some of you there.

Always best to wear something you feel comfortable with. No one judges anyone else, in themed dress or normal clothes."

Typically what would a guy wear on a normal night? I see website says no ripped jeans, assume normal jeans and a shirt will be ok for him or do the gents typically wear trousers?

Kettering

Always best to wear something you feel comfortable with. No one judges anyone else, in themed dress or normal clothes.

Typically what would a guy wear on a normal night? I see website says no ripped jeans, assume normal jeans and a shirt will be ok for him or do the gents typically wear trousers?"

Yes, trousers or smart jeans and shirt. We say 'dress to impress' but visitors wear a wide range of clothes to fit that bill.

"We will be attending valentines weekend 10th Feb. Any others planning to be there then. Our first visit to VA

That will be a very busy party. Expect a big crowd."

Excellent news. The more the merrier

We've been twice and consider it to be a really classy and relaxed place. We travel over an hour to get there, but consider it well worth it. Dress generally is fairly classy, with most dressing respectfully, although did see one fella there wearing scruffy jeans last new years eve. The theme nights really seem to add to the occasion (black tie etc.). Go there with confidence - we may well be there on the 26th, so hope to get to chat and get to know a few more people then!

We are going on the 26th Nov. Will be our second time. Like the club and no lockable rooms unlike most clubs x

» Add a new message to this topic