FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best clubs near Liverpool

Best clubs near Liverpool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's your opinions?

I've been to townhouse a few times, but it's incredibly hit and miss. However, consistently friendly people; good laugh. Went to greedy girls about 8 years ago, amazing, good mix too. But since, its usually guaranteed to be 50 men patrolling the corridors in towels in the hope that a woman mysteriously appeared in a room since they last checked 2 minutes ago.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Town house is a great club. Try it again on a normal night. Greedy girls nights are bound to be men heavy.

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

townhouse has a variety of events that offer the opportunity to meet many people milf Monday is always popular and although I live about 170 miles away I have been there several times

more good clubs are not far away in blackpool and Manchester areas

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd say it will have changed a lot in 8 years lol!! Try it on a couple of different nights & see which ones you prefer - Wednesday's are usually a good night & Saturdays too. I've not been for a few weeks but the curvy girls party night in November was great & there's another one in January. Have a look at the events calendar on the website & see what's coming up!

"What's your opinions?

I've been to townhouse a few times, but it's incredibly hit and miss. However, consistently friendly people; good laugh. Went to greedy girls about 8 years ago, amazing, good mix too. But since, its usually guaranteed to be 50 men patrolling the corridors in towels in the hope that a woman mysteriously appeared in a room since they last checked 2 minutes ago."

Seriously are we talking about the same club? Unless it's a greedy girls event I've always found it very popular with couples and single fems. Also the single males that do attend behave appropriately or the club management deal with it.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

There were different owners 8 years ago and you are right, it was a bit of a cockfest! lol

We have owned it for 5 years and it's completely changed in it's operation, management and appearance.

We don't have GG weds nights anymore; it's a mixed night and an even ratio. We only have one GG event on the 3rd Thursday and that is not a Townhouse event; it is a private hire party by GF Parties and they open up the guestlist to people on here and is managed by them. It's a good day, but GG parties will always be guy heavy.

MILF Monday is not necessarily a GG party but a lot of greedy girls attend and at their request, we go for a 3:1 guy to girl ratio.

If you don't like the male heavy events, just don't go to GG events! Simple really lol

We have tons of events for different tastes but our stance on single guys is very strict. If you are not a member, you will need to attend on a Wednesday night first of all to gain your free membership; the full details on how this works can be found on our website on the single guy page

If you want another club by Liverpool you are out of luck; we are the only one. But if you don't want to come back to us then go into central Manchester and try Amour. Nice and easy on the train for you and it's central

Good luck whatever you choose to do xx

Townhouse is a great club. First time I went I thought it was a bit cliquey - there was a group on the top floor who weren't particularly friendly. But that's just luck of the draw really and nothing the owners can control. Every time I've been since it's been really good, lots of nice people to chat to, and maybe play with. One of the classier clubs around and as I'm not into GG events it's never been overrun with single men during my visits

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thabks guys. I've heard alot of great things about townhouse since new management took over.

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

Many of our customers travel the 15 miles approx, to Cupids from Liverpool. So please consider Cupids as you make your plans xx have a great Xmas & new year one & all.

Cupids "where the customer comes first"!

By *mega_1Woman  over a year ago

Birkenhead

I'm a regular at Townhouse and have been for four and half years now.

The improvements made at the club since I've been attending are outstanding and Vicky and Jim are amazing hosts.

They have many different events and I'm sure that you would find an event that's perfect for what you're looking for.

By *enandJerryXXXCouple  over a year ago

warrington

[Removed by poster at 12/12/16 17:20:52]

By *enandJerryXXXCouple  over a year ago

warrington

Having visited amour infusion and cupids for us cupids wins hands down. The fact they have a specified couples night every week shows they listen to the customer and don't just want the entry fees from single males. We are looking at hooking up with a couple this weekend and may try townhouse and give an honest appraisal

» Add a new message to this topic