FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Cameras in clubs.

Cameras in clubs.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hropscouple27 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

Just browsing profiles as you do and came across a profile which is littered with photos obviously taken in Chameleons.

There are photos in the couples locker room, room with the swing and cage in it and a private room.

This is our favourite club which we use regularly and we are concerned at this to be honest. We like the couples room and are now worried at the ease in which people are roaming around with their phones, especially with the viewing window.

As anyone ever seen this before? I'm hoping it's an isolated incident.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

I wouldn't worry too much about it, taking photos with people's permission and taking them covertly are too very different things. I doubt anyone could get a decent snap of you without someone noticing and no one's gonna just let them carry on. Granted I was caught out at Swingfields this year, but that was by a pro with quite expensive hidden equipment.

By *iReyWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire East

Had this issue myself at Amours last night, people with their phones out in every part of the club including play areas

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've seen a few taken in the locker rooms at Chams but only ever of their own partners. I've never seen pics of anyone else in the shot.

"I wouldn't worry too much about it, taking photos with people's permission and taking them covertly are too very different things. I doubt anyone could get a decent snap of you without someone noticing and no one's gonna just let them carry on. Granted I was caught out at Swingfields this year, but that was by a pro with quite expensive hidden equipment. "

I really want to go to swingfields but reading things like that put me off

"Had this issue myself at Amours last night, people with their phones out in every part of the club including play areas "

No way im looking into going there soon

Cheshire East

"Had this issue myself at Amours last night, people with their phones out in every part of the club including play areas

No way im looking into going there soon "

Read my recent club review of Amours...their security and privacy ( phone issues and more ) were rather lacking. Someone posted a "counter review" basically saying I was wrong and that there were bouncers on the door ect but there weren't. We wandered round for about 5 minutes looking for a reception before we were noticed by staff and the "bouncer" was sat at the bar the phone thing did it for me though

"Had this issue myself at Amours last night, people with their phones out in every part of the club including play areas

No way im looking into going there soon

Read my recent club review of Amours...their security and privacy ( phone issues and more ) were rather lacking. Someone posted a "counter review" basically saying I was wrong and that there were bouncers on the door ect but there weren't. We wandered round for about 5 minutes looking for a reception before we were noticed by staff and the "bouncer" was sat at the bar the phone thing did it for me though "

I will have a look for it now, shame that is as it seems quite a popular place see lots of talk about it on here

Cheshire East

Yeah we've heard so many people saying how great it is, we've been to several clubs many times and that's the only one we won't be going back to

"Yeah we've heard so many people saying how great it is, we've been to several clubs many times and that's the only one we won't be going back to"

Yeah that is a shame i think i will stick to cupids for now whenever im in the area

Cheshire East

We've been to cupids, really enjoyed ourselves there

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I've seen quite a few pics on here of Chams changing room but only with the one person in, no one in the back ground. And in all the years I've been going to Chams I have never seen anyone taking pics there.

I have no problems with people taking pics in a private room, I assume that all are aware that pics are being taken.

I know sometimes clubs allow people to take pics before they open for those who want play pics there.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

"Had this issue myself at Amours last night, people with their phones out in every part of the club including play areas "

Same here. We were enjoying the cinema area at the top of the stairs once, when a guy propped himself up the other side of the rail with his phone half hidden under his arm with the lens pointing at us. When he was challenged about it, he claimed it was off but you could see the screen was lit up showing the camera app.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

"I've seen quite a few pics on here of Chams changing room but only with the one person in, no one in the back ground. And in all the years I've been going to Chams I have never seen anyone taking pics there.

I have no problems with people taking pics in a private room, I assume that all are aware that pics are being taken.

I know sometimes clubs allow people to take pics before they open for those who want play pics there."

club rules are there for a reason whether the pics are taken when no one is around is irrelevant. It only takes a reflection in a mirror or someone in the background unaware of pics being taken. The op also mention the room with the swing and cage, this is an open room.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I know sometimes clubs allow people to take pics before they open for those who want play pics there."

By *adysilkCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"I've seen quite a few pics on here of Chams changing room but only with the one person in, no one in the back ground. And in all the years I've been going to Chams I have never seen anyone taking pics there.

I know sometimes clubs allow people to take pics before they open for those who want play pics there.

club rules are there for a reason whether the pics are taken when no one is around is irrelevant. It only takes a reflection in a mirror or someone in the background unaware of pics being taken. The op also mention the room with the swing and cage, this is an open room. "

agree

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

club rules are there for a reason whether the pics are taken when no one is around is irrelevant. It only takes a reflection in a mirror or someone in the background unaware of pics being taken. The op also mention the room with the swing and cage, this is an open room. "

I never said it was OK to take pics in the changing rooms just that I have seen a lot of pics taken in the changing room.

And as I said in the quote above, sometimes clubs allow people to take pics in their rooms before opening.

I have no knowledge if this is the case or not, only the profile holder and club staff know for sure.

» Add a new message to this topic