FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best swingers club Merseyside

Best swingers club Merseyside

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Townhouse is good, Adam and Eves wasn't as expected. But apparently Cupids is classy? Amours attracts a more varied age mix and boasts a younger crowd?

I'm after a good atmosphere, friendly people, clean place and a half decent male:female ratio (if that's to much to ask ha)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm after a good atmosphere, friendly people, clean place and a half decent male:female ratio (if that's to much to ask ha)"

If that's what you after then IMO you can't go wrong with Townhouse

"Townhouse is good, Adam and Eves wasn't as expected. But apparently Cupids is classy? Amours attracts a more varied age mix and boasts a younger crowd?

I'm after a good atmosphere, friendly people, clean place and a half decent male:female ratio (if that's to much to ask ha)"

There are no swingers clubs in Merseyside so there's not much choice really lol.

None of the clubs you mention are in Merseyside. Townhouse on the Wirral is a great club as are some in the general Manchester area.

As for male to female ratios etc, look at the club websites or event ad here in the forums for specific events. Greedy girl nights will obviously have more males. Do your homework before visiting and you can attend on a night that might suit you.

"Townhouse is good, Adam and Eves wasn't as expected. But apparently Cupids is classy? Amours attracts a more varied age mix and boasts a younger crowd?

I'm after a good atmosphere, friendly people, clean place and a half decent male:female ratio (if that's to much to ask ha)

There are no swingers clubs in Merseyside so there's not much choice really lol.

None of the clubs you mention are in Merseyside. Townhouse on the Wirral is a great club as are some in the general Manchester area.

As for male to female ratios etc, look at the club websites or event ad here in the forums for specific events. Greedy girl nights will obviously have more males. Do your homework before visiting and you can attend on a night that might suit you. "

The Wirral is definitely in Merseyside.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks. Good point. The reviews on here will probably give a generalisation of the mix

» Add a new message to this topic