FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > LADIES INDULGENCE AND GREEDY GIRLS (Cupids)

LADIES INDULGENCE AND GREEDY GIRLS (Cupids)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *liexpress OP   Man  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Need someone to tell us more about

LADIES INDULGENCE AND GREEDY GIRLS Afternoon at Cupids as we are going on Friday and need a bit more info. Yes we know what the GREEDY GIRLS bit means but what exactly does the LADIES INDULGENCE bit mean if anything?

Cheers in advance Fabsters. -xx-

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Hey

As nobody has replied to you, thought I'd help you out. As far as I can gather it's all about ladies getting the attention, whether that be with me or women, but as far as I can tell from an old event listing, it's mainly from guys, hence the GG thing.

Here is an old listing which gives a brief description https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/events/564306

xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Greedy girls and ladies indulgence means the same thing.

It means lots of attention for the ladies, soft swing or full sex - ladies choice

I recommend it - I have been occasionally on a Friday afternoon and other times too.....and the men are very respectful, very horny and up for fun!

women can still say no!!!

if only clubs would remind the men at these events.......

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

Cupids have already responded to the original OP who sent us a private message. We fully explained that GGI puts the ladies FULLY in control of what they do or don't do. The male guests are closely monitored at all times by staff & any disrespect or breach of club etiquette will NOT be tolerated. Thank you.

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"Hey

As nobody has replied to you, thought I'd help you out. As far as I can gather it's all about ladies getting the attention, whether that be with me or women, but as far as I can tell from an old event listing, it's mainly from guys, hence the GG thing.

Here is an old listing which gives a brief description https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/events/564306

xxx"

Thank you to the townhouse for another helpful post to a Cupids thread.

"Cupids have already responded to the original OP who sent us a private message. We fully explained that GGI puts the ladies FULLY in control of what they do or don't do. The male guests are closely monitored at all times by staff & any disrespect or breach of club etiquette will NOT be tolerated. Thank you."

the men at your club was always very respectful. best club ive been to in the country

» Add a new message to this topic