FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Townhouse new owners?

Townhouse new owners?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We used to visit Th years ago when we first started out, but we left the scene and I've seen posts about new owners and a refurbishment? We weren't too impressed with the old decor and the Gene Pool, - is it worth another visit?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It absolutely is worth a visit. It's a brilliantly presented club and the owners and their staff are fantastic. One of my favourite clubs. Give it a whirl, you never know unless you try.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Pahahaha....I love the gene pool comment!!

Jim and I have been running Townhouse for 5 years (so not really new) and it's a completely different club! If you have a look at our website, you can see some piccies. We run it differently too, so we tend to attract different clientele nowadays. We have a great reputation and are well respected on the club scene.

Hoping some of our guests will jump on here and give you their unbiased view but in the meantime, have a look at the club reviews section and our verifications to reassure you

Vicky xxx

By *reakShow90Man  over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

When me and the ball and chain went we both really enjoyed it very friendly club also good prices on drinks lol

By *adeSummersTV/TS  over a year ago

Liverpool

For what it's worth I have heard nothing but good things about this club from everyone who has ever been. So much so that they have convinced me to make it my first ever club experience in the NY. It's at the top of my list of resolutions!!!

By *ust4fun26Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

We visit Townhouse quite regularly and we genuinely haven't had a bad night. We've been to lots of clubs in the North West but by way of clientele, decor, space, staff and everything else we keep coming back to TH. The only downside for us is that it's 60 miles away from home for us...but that's our problem

Amazing club we love it xx

We absolutely love it there, our number 1 place to be,,,, that is on the tare occasion we can get a night away from the kids.

Vic and jim and all the staff are very welcoming, and always seems to be some really nice/naughty about the place.

Big thumbs up from us

Fantastic club, great facilities and very well run by the lovely Vicky and Jim..

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

I love the townhouse. It's definitely one of the best clubs I've been to! The owners are lovely x

I go to other clubs and then wonder why I bother, townhouse is the absolute best in the Northwest, clean, classy, and generally bloody fabulous, see you tonight Jim and Vicky xxxxxxxx

Hey fab I'm trying it for first time on nye x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Pahahaha....I love the gene pool comment!!

Jim and I have been running Townhouse for 5 years (so not really new) and it's a completely different club! If you have a look at our website, you can see some piccies. We run it differently too, so we tend to attract different clientele nowadays. We have a great reputation and are well respected on the club scene.

Hoping some of our guests will jump on here and give you their unbiased view but in the meantime, have a look at the club reviews section and our verifications to reassure you

Vicky xxx"

It's provably been about 5 years since we went, since if my cards is still active!

Might might might be brave and find out what the new place is like

By *gentlovedayWoman  over a year ago

Tranmere

It's amazing I'd love to move in if I could every one is really friendly, respectful and its staff are just amazing.

By *lderguy4uMan  over a year ago

wirral

Get yourself down there great club great people lovely surroundings staff are brill.... Roll on milf Monday

I love TH Jim & Vicky make you feel so welcome every time, gutted I'm missing the NYE party but I'll be there again tonight for the second time this week x

By *icklesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

"I go to other clubs and then wonder why I bother, townhouse is the absolute best in the Northwest, clean, classy, and generally bloody fabulous, see you tonight Jim and Vicky xxxxxxxx"

Me and elaine loved our first visit in November and are looking forward to going at the end of January for an excellent

Fun night again

By *parkle7Woman  over a year ago

I always love it when I venture over that way.....owners are friendly n gorgeous (well she is.....!)

Try it - with new eyes I sure u'll have a fab night xx

By *mega_1Woman  over a year ago

Birkenhead

I've been going almost five years now and the changes since I've been going are striking, the club is luxurious and the owners are both great people.

I love chilling out in the hot tub

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

Been a member and regular for 2-3 years. Love it there.

By *ouple4biMMFCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Sounds a great place to go.

By *luemeanie69Man  over a year ago

north/south

Great club. Nice atmosphere. Good owners.

Like any club your experience will vary depending on the crowd that show up, but I've always had great nights at the Townhouse. It's clean, comfortable and the owners are really friendly and welcoming.

I've been to clubs around the world and this is certainly one of the good ones. You should deffo come up and visit.

By *lub Rouge ManchesterCouple  over a year ago

manchester

See viki. It appears that owning a gene pool gets you " best club in the U.K. " award .... that's where we went wrong ... we hope your attending best club 2017 as we both missed the 2016 one ... I heard it was only advertised in the south Pennine hill walkers gazette though .....

Townhouse is a top club. .... top people and guaranteed a great night

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I've only been there once but it's one of the best clubs going just a pity it's so far away.

I have been to all of the clubs in the North West and townhouse is by far the best.

The surroundings, owners and staff are all extremely welcoming. There's no club I'd rather visit

It's on my list to visit next time I'm back oop norf

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

I travel about 170 miles to visit it you are not far at all and always a friendly atmosphere with a good variety of people and events there

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

I have only been once for a fab social a couple of years ago, I couldn't have been made more welcome by the owners, Great atmosphere and friendly staff, I think it has had a makeover since as well, I might even go back for my Birthday that's if I don't need to do a midweek visit

By *rMrsNawtyCouple  over a year ago

north west

We chose townhouse as the club to try about a year ago but didn't pluck up the courage to go till about 6 months ago. We are from the Midlands and go whenever we can. It's definitely worth the drive. We've thought about trying other clubs but we have such a good time there we haven't yet. We've made some fantastic friends there and vicky and Jim are amazing. I would recommend townhouse to anyone .

Xxx mrsnawty xxx

By *upergirthukMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'd like to say Townhouse is my second home but I'm happier there than I am at home.

I've asked if I can move in but Vicky and Jim won't let me.

Seriously, come along you'll be hooked immediately.

I love Townhouse so much I drove over the Christmas week when it was closed for the week just to sit in Booker car park and yearn for the gates to spring open and let me in.

It has truly changed my life and put a smile on my face and spring in my step.

Say hello when you come as I love making new friends.

Cheers,

Stan xxx

I'm in Liverpool for work regularly enough and have been reading all your reviews of Townhouse for some time... Often more than once! I'm not a club-goer (yet) and I want to be so I guess I'm building up the courage.

Anyway, the reviews just seem to be getting better and better so a big thank you to all you helpful people. I think I'll be getting in touch to see if I would be welcome one of the Wednesdays.

Here's to very successful year of swinging!

By *upergirthukMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I'm in Liverpool for work regularly enough and have been reading all your reviews of Townhouse for some time... Often more than once! I'm not a club-goer (yet) and I want to be so I guess I'm building up the courage.

Anyway, the reviews just seem to be getting better and better so a big thank you to all you helpful people. I think I'll be getting in touch to see if I would be welcome one of the Wednesdays.

Here's to very successful year of swinging!"

There's a Newbies and Notsos next Wednesday evening but speak to Vicky or Jim's as they do fill up quickly and you'll need to be on the list. There's a Free Members party on Saturday too so it would be a great chance to meet lots of the members. Again it's guestlisted so if you do attend Wednesday and Membership is acquired you may be able to get your name down for that too.

Before contacting Vicky and or Jim I would advise your familiarise yourself with the clubs comprehensive website which will help so much with the club rules and etiquette and brilliant advice for the budding swinger.

I'll be there next Wednesday so say hello after your tour of the club and have a brilliant time cos that's what we're all here for.

Cheers,

Stan

» Add a new message to this topic