FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams 21st January...?

Chams 21st January...?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can't get any playtime up at Darleston Chams again till the 21st now ??

I'm really hoping I'll have as fun debauched night as last time. ??

I didn't have half the exciting time at the Newport Chams the other week, don't get me wrong I have fun at Newport but my first time at Darleston was brilliant...

I managed to tick off some long standing exhibitionist fantasies, a highlight was enjoying a sexy loud stranger in the middle of the round bench in the circle room with twenty people stood around playing with each other and fucking, with me in the centre. It was great fun.

I still haven't fucked in a sauna yet. Anyone want to help me tick that off my fantasy bucket list? (Fuckit list?)

Anyway if you see me down there please say hi as I'm socially awkward and terminally shy until the ice is broken and I start showing off!

So excited and it's so far away!

Dombie x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I can't get any playtime up at Darleston Chams again till the 21st now ??

I didn't have half the exciting time at the Newport Chams the other week, don't get me wrong I have fun at Newport but my first time at Darleston was brilliant...

I managed to tick off some long standing exhibitionist fantasies, a highlight was enjoying a sexy loud stranger in the middle of the round bench in the circle room with twenty people stood around playing with each other and fucking, with me in the centre. It was great fun.

I still haven't fucked in a sauna yet. Anyone want to help me tick that off my fantasy bucket list? (Fuckit list?)

Anyway if you see me down there please say hi as I'm socially awkward and terminally shy until the ice is broken and I start showing off!

Dombie x "

sure its the 21st.? i thought saturdays was couples and single females only, at darlaston chams..course i may be wrong..id check though if i were you x

Yeah it's couples and single females on Saturdays. I go as a couple with my FWB.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's me, I'm the buddy, I think he fucks quite good, and I enjoyed watching with another woman

[Removed by poster at 11/01/17 22:37:20]

[Removed by poster at 11/01/17 22:35:09]

"That's me, I'm the buddy, I think he fucks quite good, and I enjoyed watching with another woman "

Emma, "quite good" you cheeky bitch!

"I can't get any playtime up at Darleston Chams again till the 21st now ??

Dombie x sure its the 21st.? i thought saturdays was couples and single females only, at darlaston chams..course i may be wrong..id check though if i were you x"

single men allowed in till 7.30pm xx

Well ok. Better than good, I just don't want it to go to your head, and we all know the girl at chams last time loved it.

"Well ok. Better than good, I just don't want it to go to your head, and we all know the girl at chams last time loved it.

"

i bet she did he looks rather hot xx

[Removed by poster at 12/01/17 16:10:56]

By *anther and gothic angelCouple  over a year ago

fairy land

We'll be there, it's Chams Birthday parties on 20th and 21st January xx

Tick tock tick tock, time is dragging!

I want to party NOW!

see u all there

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

It's my birthday on the 21st so I shall not be there as its Saturday and couples night is not my thing but will be there Friday and Sunday

» Add a new message to this topic