FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Married males in clubs s

Married males in clubs s

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the thoughts on Married males attending swinging clubs on their own. Is it frowned upon by the fellow swingers in the club or is it a case of live and let live?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Theres so many single guys at clubs i don't think it would change your chances of just being another "wanker in the room". Married or not.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

As most club owners will tell you, NYE events are very poorly attended by single men as they are all at home with their partners.

If they want to take the risk, it's their choice.

By *ainbowBrite57Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It's their choice and surely the others playing don't know whether the males there are single or not. Equally whether couples there are together outside the play scene... or if females are single or not

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"As most club owners will tell you, NYE events are very poorly attended by single men as they are all at home with their partners.

If they want to take the risk, it's their choice."

Most N.Y.E. events are Couples & Females ONLY!

Their wasn't a single event within 100 miles that I, as a single guy, could attend on N.Y.E.

I prefer playmates to tell me the truth. If they have lied about their status and if we decide to meet several times because we having such a good time then eventually details about their private lives get shared and it is always disappointing to find out someone has been lying. Best to be upfront from the start. M x

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"As most club owners will tell you, NYE events are very poorly attended by single men as they are all at home with their partners.

Their wasn't a single event within 100 miles that I, as a single guy, could attend on N.Y.E."

We allowed 8 single guys on NYE.

Anyway...to answer the OP, club owners don't question people on their marital status on the way in and if it wasn't for infidelity, a lot of clubs would be quiet.

There are plenty of people who play outside of marriage; we get LOADS of couples who are married but not to each other, as well as single females and guys. I don't have a moral compass on these things as nobody knows why people choose to play away...walk a mile in their shoes as they say.

If you were to ask someone if they were married before you play, they could just lie to you and say no..they are lying to their partners afterall so why wouldn't they lie to you?

I'm in this for NSA sex, not to judge the people I play with. I just like to get to know the person a bit beforehand rather than just a randomer who could bring shit to my door.

We've had partners turn up at the club demanding to know if their husband/wife attend and when I tell them that I can't offer any info, I get all sorts of abuse hurled at me and questioned on my morals. It goes with the territory. I even got stalked by someones spouse once out of spite.

Their wasn't a single event within 100 miles that I, as a single guy, could attend on N.Y.E.

Anyway...to answer the OP, club owners don't question people on their marital status on the way in and if it wasn't for infidelity, a lot of clubs would be quiet.

There are plenty of people who play outside of marriage; we get LOADS of couples who are married but not to each other, as well as single females and guys. I don't have a moral compass on these things as nobody knows why people choose to play away...walk a mile in their shoes as they say.

If you were to ask someone if they were married before you play, they could just lie to you and say no..they are lying to their partners afterall so why wouldn't they lie to you?

I'm in this for NSA sex, not to judge the people I play with. I just like to get to know the person a bit beforehand rather than just a randomer who could bring shit to my door.

We've had partners turn up at the club demanding to know if their husband/wife attend and when I tell them that I can't offer any info, I get all sorts of abuse hurled at me and questioned on my morals. It goes with the territory. I even got stalked by someones spouse once out of spite. "

Well said XXX

We wouldn't ask someone's marital status in a club, it's purely NSA for us.

"What's the thoughts on Married males attending swinging clubs on their own. Is it frowned upon by the fellow swingers in the club or is it a case of live and let live?"
yes if people found out you will be judged maybe not by club owners but possibly staff and club regulars which could prevent chances of play. Single men are the lowest of the low in the club scene, it is best to be seen and not heard, keep a low profile.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Never worry, just do your thing

Any bad behaviour will be blamed on the single guys

London

"We wouldn't ask someone's marital status in a club, it's purely NSA for us. "

It's NSA for me too but I don't ask in clubs and I never knowingly meet attached men otherwise.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Never worry, just do your thing

Any bad behaviour will be blamed on the single guys "

It's the default answer for all ills lol

Penrith

"What's the thoughts on Married males attending swinging clubs on their own. Is it frowned upon by the fellow swingers in the club or is it a case of live and let live? yes if people found out you will be judged maybe not by club owners but possibly staff and club regulars which could prevent chances of play. Single men are the lowest of the low in the club scene, it is best to be seen and not heard, keep a low profile. "

This is exactly why I have never visited a club

London

"What's the thoughts on Married males attending swinging clubs on their own. Is it frowned upon by the fellow swingers in the club or is it a case of live and let live? yes if people found out you will be judged maybe not by club owners but possibly staff and club regulars which could prevent chances of play. Single men are the lowest of the low in the club scene, it is best to be seen and not heard, keep a low profile.

This is exactly why I have never visited a club "

Really? I go to clubs to meet single men.

"What's the thoughts on Married males attending swinging clubs on their own. Is it frowned upon by the fellow swingers in the club or is it a case of live and let live? yes if people found out you will be judged maybe not by club owners but possibly staff and club regulars which could prevent chances of play. Single men are the lowest of the low in the club scene, it is best to be seen and not heard, keep a low profile.

Really? I go to clubs to meet single men. "

no they can be good fun for single men it's just the way it is with the hierarchy in swinging.

Purley

We allowed 8 single guys on NYE."

Hi TT

Glad to hear someone let in some. I trust fun was had.

Your Club is I'm afraid outside of my "100 mile zone" of home, .

Which was the point I was making to the other poster.

I'm occasionally up that way for work just not on NYE.

But aren't swingers married. That man and woman in that couple is married.

Am I the only one who sees that?

Confused here.

"But aren't swingers married. That man and woman in that couple is married.

Confused here. "

yes but they are doing it together obviously.

By *urplace4funWoman  over a year ago

London

Their wasn't a single event within 100 miles that I, as a single guy, could attend on N.Y.E."

Purley if thats your location

is only 1 h 41 min (35.1 mi) via N Circular Rd to Ourplace4fun which allowed single guys as it always does on NYE Katey

Confused here. yes but they are doing it together obviously. "

So singles are not welcome?

By *aGaGagging for itCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Some males may have permission from OH to attend in their own - I have!

Confused here. yes but they are doing it together obviously.

So singles are not welcome? "

no singles are welcome single females especially! Single men are ten a penny so maybe limited at some club, so best researching a club before just turning up at 1.

So singles are not welcome? no singles are welcome single females especially! Single men are ten a penny so maybe limited at some club, so best researching a club before just turning up at 1."

I feel so special now. I'm ten a penny. Great! Lol.

So singles are not welcome? no singles are welcome single females especially! Single men are ten a penny so maybe limited at some club, so best researching a club before just turning up at 1.

I feel so special now. I'm ten a penny. Great! Lol. "

haha you're welcome and don't ever forget it

Im glad I read the thread..

I am married and was looking for advice about going to a club as I'm fairly new to this part of the adult world.

Think it would be best wait till I've found a partner after reading this.

Cheating in any form is awful

"Im glad I read the thread..

I am married and was looking for advice about going to a club as I'm fairly new to this part of the adult world.

"

no don't let me sway any decision clubs can be great fun even on your own. Just offering some realistic advice for fellowsingle men.

By *ndigo40Woman  over a year ago

secret town

"What's the thoughts on Married males attending swinging clubs on their own. Is it frowned upon by the fellow swingers in the club or is it a case of live and let live?"

But there are married men on here as well

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

What's the difference between being married and on here and married and in a club?

"Im glad I read the thread..

no don't let me sway any decision clubs can be great fun even on your own. Just offering some realistic advice for fellowsingle men. "

It's OK mate..

Was already 99% thinking my way.. Personally for me I'd feel far more comfortable with a partner

When entering for the very first time.

[Removed by poster at 07/01/17 18:24:42]

"What's the difference between being married and on here and married and in a club? "

Some people on here are quite hostile to married men.

Strange thing is I doubt if it's the same for married women?

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"What's the difference between being married and on here and married and in a club?

Some people on here are quite hostile to married men.

Strange thing is I doubt if it's the same for married women? "

It can be yes.

I hostess in a club though and in truth I have no interest of someone is married or not - most aren't bothered and if they are they'll likely just stay out of that persons way....

We've met a married guy in a club,he comes by himself sometimes or his wife comes by herself or sometimes as a couple so it all depends on there situation

"Some people on here are quite hostile to married men.

Strange thing is I doubt if it's the same for married women? "

Exactly the same

"Some people on here are quite hostile to married men.

Strange thing is I doubt if it's the same for married women?

Exactly the same"

You mean it's exactly the same for married women or you feel exactly the same?

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

You'll be surprised by the amount of married females that go to clubs. Or come in the day and say. " you've not seen me " .....

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"You'll be surprised by the amount of married females that go to clubs. Or come in the day and say. " you've not seen me " ..... "

Yes!!!! This happened today at our place! A woman came in with her fella and she was giving me the eye on arrival as if to say, I'm new!! lol She managed to catch me later and say, 'you've never met me'!! lol

We had 50 people in today and most were couples, so I'm not letting the cat out the bag here btw! lol x

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"You'll be surprised by the amount of married females that go to clubs. Or come in the day and say. " you've not seen me " .....

Yes!!!! This happened today at our place! A woman came in with her fella and she was giving me the eye on arrival as if to say, I'm new!! lol She managed to catch me later and say, 'you've never met me'!! lol

We had 50 people in today and most were couples, so I'm not letting the cat out the bag here btw! lol x"

Your secrets safe with me. Viki

Penrith

And I still wouldn't be tall enough for you lol

By *rs mischiefWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Single men are the lowest of the low in the club scene, it is best to be seen and not heard, keep a low profile. "

Not in my eyes. If a man is in a club he has my highest regard as in my eyes he is genuine and not a time waster... if he's married that's his problem not mine.

ohh nice one I might have too start going myself then x x

My partner and I generally enquire as to someone's relationships when we're chatting before getting down to anything. If someone reveals they're in a relationship we ask if they're poly (because we are and it's an interesting thing to talk about), but if they're cheating we just don't play with them and remove ourselves from the conversation as soon as possible.

Knowingly playing with someone who is cheating on their partner breaks the rules of our relationship.

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Eureka in Kent...About 40 miles from Purley...

London

Really? I go to clubs to meet single men. no they can be good fun for single men it's just the way it is with the hierarchy in swinging. "

There is no hierarchy. Act like a knob and get labelled a knob. Simple as that.

London

Really? I go to clubs to meet single men.

And I still wouldn't be tall enough for you lol "

...and you're not single.

By *ndigo40Woman  over a year ago

secret town

We've had partners turn up at the club demanding to know if their husband/wife attend and when I tell them that I can't offer any info, I get all sorts of abuse hurled at me and questioned on my morals. It goes with the territory. I even got stalked by someones spouse once out of spite. "

I would never attend your club!

By *ade_of_StarsCouple  over a year ago

Whitburn

We wouldn't play with singles with unaware partners. And would feel rather annoyed if we were lied too.

On an unrelated note, I (male) have a role in a privately organised group sex organisation. When I was recruited it was made clear that the right kind of single guys, guys who can play without agenda and respect boundaries are actually a real asset.

The right kind of single guy is a huge positive and deserves to have those qualities respected.

Eurekas NYE allowed single guys. That's well within 100 miles of Purley...

Really? I go to clubs to meet single men. no they can be good fun for single men it's just the way it is with the hierarchy in swinging.

There is no hierarchy. Act like a knob and get labelled a knob. Simple as that."

is the world you live also flat?

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

If they want to take the risk, it's their choice."

I don't attend NYE events as I can't think of anything worse than being a single guy in a place full of couples all happy together celebrating new year! Can't think of anything more depressing!

And finding a lady to go with on events like that is damn hard as well

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I have never asked any man I've met and/or played with at a club what his marital status is.

If somebody is going to cheat then they will seek a partner in any environment wouldn't they?

Nobody is guaranteed to play when they go to a club so its more or less like asking what people think about married men going to the pub or to a regular club

London

Really? I go to clubs to meet single men. no they can be good fun for single men it's just the way it is with the hierarchy in swinging.

There is no hierarchy. Act like a knob and get labelled a knob. Simple as that. is the world you live also flat? "

There you go, perfect example. Do you ever use the green arrow?

London

I don't attend NYE events as I can't think of anything worse than being a single guy in a place full of couples all happy together celebrating new year! Can't think of anything more depressing!

And finding a lady to go with on events like that is damn hard as well"

I go as a single woman. A happy, single woman.

There is no hierarchy. Act like a knob and get labelled a knob. Simple as that. is the world you live also flat?

There you go, perfect example. Do you ever use the green arrow?"

couples and single ladies only nights, limited single guys. I rest my case

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"couples and single ladies only nights, limited single guys. I rest my case"

I won't go to any club that limits single men.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

I go as a single woman. A happy, single woman."

I suspect you wouldn't be alone even on a night like that - as a single lady you'd have lots of interest and company and it would be a good happy night

I go to clubs regularly and events, Halloween at xtasia for example is brilliant, but as a single man on NYE who as we know are generally in a lot less demand than the ladies I just think the chance of being sat on your own with a drink seeing new year in with couples all around isn't a pleasant prospect

As it is I went out with friends instead!

London

I go as a single woman. A happy, single woman.

I suspect you wouldn't be alone even on a night like that - as a single lady you'd have lots of interest and company and it would be a good happy night

I go to clubs regularly and events, Halloween at xtasia for example is brilliant, but as a single man on NYE who as we know are generally in a lot less demand than the ladies I just think the chance of being sat on your own with a drink seeing new year in with couples all around isn't a pleasant prospect

As it is I went out with friends instead!"

I get lots of attention, most of it unwanted and actually, finding someone to go to any event is almost impossible. Sure, there are plenty of men who want to but I don't want them so I usually go on my own. NYE is also my birthday and this year I went with a friend for a change.

Seeing the loved up couples didn't make it any harder, quite the opposite.

The fact remains that a lot of single men will fuck almost anything when I think the reverse is true for most women. A while back, John at Libs banned all single men from the club and I stopped going because I want single men.

Single men are not less in demand, there just happens to be a plethora of them so it just seems so.

Why did New Year's Eve become a topic on this thread?

Penrith

" Why did New Year's Eve become a topic on this thread? "

Read previous posts

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

We didn't go clubbing on New Years Eve; we stayed in and watched movies. Anyways .... it's the married men in couples who we try to avoid. Entitled much?

"We didn't go clubbing on New Years Eve; we stayed in and watched movies. Anyways .... it's the married men in couples who we try to avoid. Entitled much? "

Sexist much?

SW London

"We didn't go clubbing on New Years Eve; we stayed in and watched movies. Anyways .... it's the married men in couples who we try to avoid. Entitled much?

Sexist much?"

Based on experience and not sexist, no ..... as doesn't apply to all men ....

"We didn't go clubbing on New Years Eve; we stayed in and watched movies. Anyways .... it's the married men in couples who we try to avoid. Entitled much?

Sexist much?

"

If you're treating a married man in a couple different to how you'd treat a married woman in a couple... the only difference there is gender. That's sexism.

We'd find both equally wrong, wouldn't you?

" Why did New Year's Eve become a topic on this thread?

Read previous posts "

Yeah, but why? It has nothing to do with the OP?

SW London

Sexist much?

If you're treating a married man in a couple different to how you'd treat a married woman in a couple... the only difference there is gender. That's sexism.

We'd find both equally wrong, wouldn't you?"

We haven't ever experienced this from single guys, so we speak as we see ...

Penrith

Read previous posts

Yeah, but why? It has nothing to do with the OP?"

It was mentioned in an earlier post, that single men (married or otherwise) weren't allowed in to certain clubs on NYE, so still pertinent

Purley

Eureka in Kent...About 40 miles from Purley..."

Ticketed event that was sold out well before Dec.

That that was not the point i was making to the poster who intermated that there are no "single" men in clubs on NYE because they at home with wifey. It was not a hijack of "why cant single me get into NYE events" -however I cannot help others mis-reading what has been written.

I feel sorry for the OP whose thread got sidelined.

So to stur the pot some more:

What about "Single women in Clubs" that have partner/husbands with or without their knowledge.

By *heRealHousewivesofEurekaCouple  over a year ago

dartford

Purley is a mere half hour to 40 mins drive from Eureka and singles were permitted for New Years Eve

By *heRealHousewivesofEurekaCouple  over a year ago

dartford

And yes it was a ticketed event but all that sold out was reserved seating there was unreserved seating available at all times

Read previous posts

Yeah, but why? It has nothing to do with the OP?

It was mentioned in an earlier post, that single men (married or otherwise) weren't allowed in to certain clubs on NYE, so still pertinent "

Pertinent to married men being welcome in clubs?! What does one night a year have to do with that?

"What's the difference between being married and on here and married and in a club? "

You can't catch an STD behind your partners back by posting on a website...

"We didn't go clubbing on New Years Eve; we stayed in and watched movies. Anyways .... it's the married men in couples who we try to avoid. Entitled much? "

Sounds like a couple (who presumably include a man) thinks they are better than other couples (or the men in them) or did I read this wrong?

By *quirrelMan  over a year ago

Tameside

If you ask the club owners what their opinions were they'd say it's great. Because If you check the entry prices at all the clubs you'll find that single guys are paying the most money to get in. In some cases they're paying 2-3 times more than a couple and a single woman gets in free. If it wasn't for the single guys all the clubs would have to raise their fees to stay open. As for married guy's in clubs, I know a club in Manchester which does a good trade during the day from married people who are cheating on their spouses, women who have dropped their kids off at school make up over half of the patrons during the day, having done some shopping after the kids are out of the way they call in at the club for fun before they are off to collect the kids from school at 3pm. If it's OK for them why isn't it acceptable for the men too??

SW London

Sounds like a couple (who presumably include a man) thinks they are better than other couples (or the men in them) or did I read this wrong? "

You read it wrong. Its a couple who get fed up with being hounded by married men in other couples assuming we will play with them. They are often the first ones to complain about single men too ....why do you presume we include a man, is there an anti woman sentiment there, or did I read that wrong?

SW London

"What's the difference between being married and on here and married and in a club?

You can't catch an STD behind your partners back by posting on a website... "

Do you catch STD's in clubs? Or are the only people who catch them men who are married who meet in clubs .... without their partner? In that case the rest of us are okay ...

Do you catch STD's in clubs? Or are the only people who catch them men who are married who meet in clubs .... without their partner? In that case the rest of us are okay ..."

No, but NO ONE catches an STD by posting on a forum.

SW London

Do you catch STD's in clubs? Or are the only people who catch them men who are married who meet in clubs .... without their partner? In that case the rest of us are okay ...

No, but NO ONE catches an STD by posting on a forum. "

Just seems a weird thing to pick out

Sounds like a couple (who presumably include a man) thinks they are better than other couples (or the men in them) or did I read this wrong?

You read it wrong. Its a couple who get fed up with being hounded by married men in other couples assuming we will play with them. They are often the first ones to complain about single men too ....why do you presume we include a man, is there an anti woman sentiment there, or did I read that wrong?"

Realy that bad? We've never found it a problem, but then we only ever introduce and talk to people as a couple. And we NEVER assume anything about others.

The reason we assume there is a man in your couple us because you have a MF profile...?

No, but NO ONE catches an STD by posting on a forum.

Just seems a weird thing to pick out "

Well the question was "What's the difference between being married and on here and married and in a club?"

The lack of risk through intimate contact seems like a valid difference to us...

SW London

You read it wrong. Its a couple who get fed up with being hounded by married men in other couples assuming we will play with them. They are often the first ones to complain about single men too ....why do you presume we include a man, is there an anti woman sentiment there, or did I read that wrong?

Realy that bad? We've never found it a problem, but then we only ever introduce and talk to people as a couple. And we NEVER assume anything about others.

The reason we assume there is a man in your couple us because you have a MF profile...? "

Why would you even mention presumably include a man in brackets though? Do you do this with every couple you talk about?

By *ricksydemonMan  over a year ago

llandudno

"Single men are the lowest of the low in the club scene, it is best to be seen and not heard, keep a low profile.

Not in my eyes. If a man is in a club he has my highest regard as in my eyes he is genuine and not a time waster... if he's married that's his problem not mine."

well said. I'm married and attend Pennant Hall and Townhouse, didn't get any negativity really, it's my choice. That said if you take a partner you generally get more luck.. same as here women chat more on couples profile than singles

SW London

The reason we assume there is a man in your couple us because you have a MF profile...? "

We have single profiles but our female doesn't play with men. We always go clubbing as a couple, so only talk to people as a couple. Maybe its the assumption that our female plays with men that irks us .... sometimes she does, and she makes that decision ... but there is always lots of assumption going on, so much so that we are reticent to go to couples nights now

SW London

"Single men are the lowest of the low in the club scene, it is best to be seen and not heard, keep a low profile.

Not in my eyes. If a man is in a club he has my highest regard as in my eyes he is genuine and not a time waster... if he's married that's his problem not mine. well said. I'm married and attend Pennant Hall and Townhouse, didn't get any negativity really, it's my choice. That said if you take a partner you generally get more luck.. same as here women chat more on couples profile than singles "

I chat on both my single and our couple profile. I don't get rude comments and general flack on my female profile though, but on our couples one, people are always ready for a bit of a disagreement ....

Penrith

I'm in Birmingham on business on Friday, staying in a nice hotel Friday night, and really tempted to visit Chams for a bit of adventure It would be my first ever visit to any club, I will be alone, and it would be interesting (given this thread) to see how I get on

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

You obviously haven't gotten the memo

Single males are evil and should be looked down upon at every given opportunity,if a tree falls in the woods and there is nobody around to hear it then blame the single guys,all single guys (apart from the white knights) are only here to harm others (the white knights comfort those we hurt and get pity shags out of it )

so in short TWO LEGS BAD (male only female two legs are the exception) FOUR LEGS GOOD.

By *arkhorse7Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Mate you a better chance of winning the lottery than trying to get into Chams on a Friday night, if your not already member as theres a veryyyyy long list for single guys membership !!! But hey good luck fella, no harm in trying .......

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman  over a year ago

essex just looking around

"What's the thoughts on Married males attending swinging clubs on their own. Is it frowned upon by the fellow swingers in the club or is it a case of live and let live? yes if people found out you will be judged maybe not by club owners but possibly staff and club regulars which could prevent chances of play. Single men are the lowest of the low in the club scene, it is best to be seen and not heard, keep a low profile. "

Biggest load of rubbish ever and written by a guy !!

Admit it or not most females like cock and ( many guys for that matter) . They are what moulds this world now not who alienated it.

The main scene was swinging in 1960s n 70s for mainly white middle-aged plus couples. It's now a lifestyle choice for all ages creeds genders etc people just still have old fashioned _iews based on rumors and bad experiences perhaps.

If you over charge penalize and judge all you will get is those falling within these undesirable caterogies.

As the universe says you attract what you looking for over and over until you open your minds.

An NSA meet experience is just that.. if people become friends or or more well known. Lying I consider an uglier trait than the marital status and hence would put me off even as a platonic mate . Purley because I have a major thing re lying and find real people more attractive.

And well said townhouse think you said it all there re clubs etc xx

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman  over a year ago

essex just looking around

Hi TT

Glad to hear someone let in some. I trust fun was had.

Your Club is I'm afraid outside of my "100 mile zone" of home, .

Which was the point I was making to the other poster.

I'm occasionally up that way for work just not on NYE.

"

Why we had ours day before 0) xx

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Not in my eyes. If a man is in a club he has my highest regard as in my eyes he is genuine and not a time waster... if he's married that's his problem not mine. well said. I'm married and attend Pennant Hall and Townhouse, didn't get any negativity really, it's my choice. That said if you take a partner you generally get more luck.. same as here women chat more on couples profile than singles "

why don't you take your partner then.

Essex.

"

Maybe you should do your research properly before stating a fact.

Tickets didn't go on sale until 1st of December and it was only the seating that was limited, discounted tickets were on sale until the 30th and you could buy a ticket on the door right up until final entry about 11pm on the 31st...

From our point of _iew there wasn't enough single guys out on NYE but a lot of that is to do with guys going to family parties or partying in regular clubs and pubs with friends regardless of marital status...

Biggest load of rubbish ever and written by a guy !!

Admit it or not most females like cock and ( many guys for that matter) . They are what moulds this world now not who alienated it.

The main scene was swinging in 1960s n 70s for mainly white middle-aged plus couples. It's now a lifestyle choice for all ages creeds genders etc people just still have old fashioned _iews based on rumors and bad experiences perhaps.

If you over charge penalize and judge all you will get is those falling within these undesirable caterogies.

As the universe says you attract what you looking for over and over until you open your minds.

An NSA meet experience is just that.. if people become friends or or more well known. Lying I consider an uglier trait than the marital status and hence would put me off even as a platonic mate . Purley because I have a major thing re lying and find real people more attractive.

And well said townhouse think you said it all there re clubs etc xx "

but surely the best answer would be from a guy. Well that is the way it is in swinging there is no equality for single men and there never will be which is understandable because of supply and demand. I know it looks like I have no experience buy believe me that is insightful advice for single guys.

Penrith

"Mate you a better chance of winning the lottery than trying to get into Chams on a Friday night, if your not already member as theres a veryyyyy long list for single guys membership !!! But hey good luck fella, no harm in trying ....... "

Ahh well, it was a nice thought anyway, cheers for the heads-up fella

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Our experiences are mostly from German and Spanish clubs but we do occasionally visit the UK ones as well.

Clubbing is our preferred way of swinging and we go to clubs specifically to meet single guys so we certainly don't look down on them.

We don't really care if they are married or not, they have gone to a swinger club and once they are through the door it is their problem not ours and their reasons for being there are not our concern.

Where some (well a lot) of the single guys do themselves no favours is that they get through the door and then turn into stalkers. Hanging around playroom doors and following couples, and single ladies, around hoping to be able to join in any action.

Why oh why do so few actually try to start a conversation at the bar or in the lounge area?

On the rare occasion that a guy does talk to us first he nearly always gets a bit (sometimes a lot ) more. One in particular was on one of our trips to the UK last year. We were at the bar, he said hello and started a conversation and he just about ticked every box for someone she would NOT normally play with. But he was polite, funny, and after about 20 minutes she took him upstairs and fucked him.

Trust us guys. Try chatting first, you may get a few knock backs but it really can pay dividends.

"Our experiences are mostly from German and Spanish clubs but we do occasionally visit the UK ones as well.

Clubbing is our preferred way of swinging and we go to clubs specifically to meet single guys so we certainly don't look down on them.

We don't really care if they are married or not, they have gone to a swinger club and once they are through the door it is their problem not ours and their reasons for being there are not our concern.

Where some (well a lot) of the single guys do themselves no favours is that they get through the door and then turn into stalkers. Hanging around playroom doors and following couples, and single ladies, around hoping to be able to join in any action.

Why oh why do so few actually try to start a conversation at the bar or in the lounge area?

On the rare occasion that a guy does talk to us first he nearly always gets a bit (sometimes a lot ) more. One in particular was on one of our trips to the UK last year. We were at the bar, he said hello and started a conversation and he just about ticked every box for someone she would NOT normally play with. But he was polite, funny, and after about 20 minutes she took him upstairs and fucked him.

Trust us guys. Try chatting first, you may get a few knock backs but it really can pay dividends.

"

I understand what you are saying. I personally think if couples want to play with single guys they should ask them or try talk to them instead of expecting the men to do everything. Some men don't have much confidence and the idea of approaching and talking to couples is difficult. It isn't easy to work out who is looking for single guys in some clubs either. It would prevent couples not looking for single guys unwanted attention also.

Costa Blanca Spain...

[Removed by poster at 09/01/17 11:47:38]

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Our experiences are mostly from German and Spanish clubs but we do occasionally visit the UK ones as well.

I understand what you are saying. I personally think if couples want to play with single guys they should ask them or try talk to them instead of expecting the men to do everything. Some men don't have much confidence and the idea of approaching and talking to couples is difficult. It isn't easy to work out who is looking for single guys in some clubs either. It would prevent couples not looking for single guys unwanted attention also."

Fair point, and we actually do make the first approach sometimes, but always only with a guy that she actually fancies.

The point I was trying to make is that if one starts chatting to us and (for want of a better expression) sells himself then, even if he isn't someone she would make the first move for, she will usually go a lot further than just chatting.

We just think that many guys would get a lot more from clubs if they did a bit more chatting at the bar and a bit less stalking the playrooms.

Don't get us wrong there are some occasions when we will go into an open room and hope a few guys will join us.

I understand what you are saying. I personally think if couples want to play with single guys they should ask them or try talk to them instead of expecting the men to do everything. Some men don't have much confidence and the idea of approaching and talking to couples is difficult. It isn't easy to work out who is looking for single guys in some clubs either. It would prevent couples not looking for single guys unwanted attention also.

Fair point, and we actually do make the first approach sometimes, but always only with a guy that she actually fancies.

The point I was trying to make is that if one starts chatting to us and (for want of a better expression) sells himself then, even if he isn't someone she would make the first move for, she will usually go a lot further than just chatting.

We just think that many guys would get a lot more from clubs if they did a bit more chatting at the bar and a bit less stalking the playrooms.

Don't get us wrong there are some occasions when we will go into an open room and hope a few guys will join us."

yes some couples are very pro active but some don't want to be in fear of rejection and that is the same for single guys. All this stalking and towel zombies people speak of could be prevented that way as well. Let single guys in but don't let them get dressed down or go to playrooms until invited to do so.

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

Let's face it - does it really matter? We're swinging, you don't want to know someone's life history, you just want to fuck them

"yes some couples are very pro active but some don't want to be in fear of rejection and that is the same for single guys. All this stalking and towel zombies people speak of could be prevented that way as well. Let single guys in but don't let them get dressed down or go to playrooms until invited to do so. "

I wouldn't be comfy with dressed guys while I'm in my lingerie.

I also liked to be watched so I enjoy men in playrooms.

Towel zombies however make me feel completely uncomfortable. I wouldn't particularly be happy with a club that enforced your rules against the lovely respectful men that do attend clubs to out the ones who creep us out. Some clubs successfully manage the situation but still allow singles the full range of facilities they've paid their money to use, these are the ones we typically return to.

"yes some couples are very pro active but some don't want to be in fear of rejection and that is the same for single guys. All this stalking and towel zombies people speak of could be prevented that way as well. Let single guys in but don't let them get dressed down or go to playrooms until invited to do so.

I wouldn't be comfy with dressed guys while I'm in my lingerie.

I also liked to be watched so I enjoy men in playrooms.

Towel zombies however make me feel completely uncomfortable. I wouldn't particularly be happy with a club that enforced your rules against the lovely respectful men that do attend clubs to out the ones who creep us out. Some clubs successfully manage the situation but still allow singles the full range of facilities they've paid their money to use, these are the ones we typically return to."

yeah I completely understand your point, it is difficult trying to implement a good system that makes everyone happy. I guess some solutions to others wouldn't be for everyone.

Essex.

We prefer clubs to private meets, we would never knowingly play with a married guys but as someone said earlier, in a club you don't normally ask.

We have a couple of single guys that occasionally go to a club with us. We find that when we are with them we get approached more as single guys can see we are single guy friendly...

"Let's face it - does it really matter? We're swinging, you don't want to know someone's life history, you just want to fuck them"

Really well said ! !

Very true xxx

Penrith

"Mate you a better chance of winning the lottery than trying to get into Chams on a Friday night, if your not already member as theres a veryyyyy long list for single guys membership !!! But hey good luck fella, no harm in trying .......

Ahh well, it was a nice thought anyway, cheers for the heads-up fella "

Spoke to them this afternoon, if I send an email in they will keep me informed if any spaces come up. Keeping my fingers crossed......

Purley

Maybe you should do your research properly before stating a fact.

Tickets didn't go on sale until 1st of December and it was only the seating that was limited, discounted tickets were on sale until the 30th and you could buy a ticket on the door right up until final entry about 11pm on the 31st...

From our point of _iew there wasn't enough single guys out on NYE but a lot of that is to do with guys going to family parties or partying in regular clubs and pubs with friends regardless of marital status..."

Thank you for correcting the FACTS.

I was told it was a ticketed event and single guy tickets were sold out - This was not by the Club - So I was misinformed. Shame because I would have gone had I known different.

Purhaps we can get this tread back onto subject now, as it wasnt my intention to hijack it with "i'm a single guy and i cant get in anywhere on NYE whinge. but these things grow their own legs

Penrith

Well I didn't get the chance to find out tonight, as I couldn't get in to Chams in Darlaston, and Xtasia had a BMFC event on, which didn't bode well for my chances either

Find married guys safer, non hangy on, clean and discrete

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

"We just think that many guys would get a lot more from clubs if they did a bit more chatting at the bar and a bit less stalking the playrooms."

I have a vision of a club in my head with corridors running down both sides of the play rooms, doors on one side of the rooms, _iewing windows on the other, so people can watch what's going on without hanging around the doors and making the people going in and out uncomfortable. I also want a glass floor looking down onto an orgy bed through a two way mirror on the ceiling but that might be pushing it a bit. Who thinks this would be a good lay out for a club?

clun we go to in Antwerp has see thru floor and orgy bed on _iew

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

"clun we go to in Antwerp has see thru floor and orgy bed on _iew"

Dammit! I knew someone would steal my idea

lol hasn't got mirrored ceiling tho so you can watch the watchers x

By *uncan LynnCouple  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Totally. We cannot judge people . We don't want judged . If the married guys are there it's ok single guys like us married ladies, it's the same in reverse . Married men and honest married men I like

"Totally. We cannot judge people . We don't want judged . If the married guys are there it's ok single guys like us married ladies, it's the same in reverse . Married men and honest married men I like "

If they're cheating on their partner they're not very honest though, are they?

"Totally. We cannot judge people . We don't want judged . If the married guys are there it's ok single guys like us married ladies, it's the same in reverse . Married men and honest married men I like

If they're cheating on their partner they're not very honest though, are they?"

We feel the same thing.

Selective honesty?

SW London

"Totally. We cannot judge people . We don't want judged . If the married guys are there it's ok single guys like us married ladies, it's the same in reverse . Married men and honest married men I like

We feel the same thing.

Selective honesty?"

I have just started a thread on honesty .... its an interesting concept.

Personal choice? We have a married friend who attends a local swingers club, he's adamant his Mrs. doesn't know,it's a tad uncomfortable for us when we see them out together knowing his secret and the things he's let slip about his antics, but that's up to him.

If someone told us in a club during a conversation that they were married but their partner didn't know, either a single person or a couple, we would finish the conversation politely then walk away.

Just our personal choice.

Penrith

"If someone told us in a club during a conversation that they were married but their partner didn't know, either a single person or a couple, we would finish the conversation politely then walk away.

Just our personal choice."

But you are not swingers; you are exhibitionists at best. Having sex with your own partner in the same room as other people is not swinging.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

But you are not swingers; you are exhibitionists at best. Having sex with your own partner in the same room as other people is not swinging."

I like to think that swinging in general is a broad church... i don't think you to get to dictate what others do....

Newcastle and Gateshead

which is the issue i have.....

i just think it is strange that people are prepared to give a pass to people in a club setting that you wouldn't in a more private one....

and flipping this around, do i as a truely single person want to be seen in a club the same way as a married person playing away (so being seen as single on the night)..... no i don't

if others don't make a distinction that is their decision...

I don't need to know someones life history, but in conversation i ask enough questions so that i feel comfortable playing, that doesn't change depending on setting....

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

It's a site for like minded adults to meet for whatever they choose or not choose to do if you don't like someones morals then that's fine I am quite sure lot's of people outside of fab would question the morals of fab users,live and let live unless it directly affects you personally then get over it.

"If someone told us in a club during a conversation that they were married but their partner didn't know, either a single person or a couple, we would finish the conversation politely then walk away.

But you are not swingers; you are exhibitionists at best. Having sex with your own partner in the same room as other people is not swinging."

Who said anything about swinging?

We would simply walk away.

SW London

But you are not swingers; you are exhibitionists at best. Having sex with your own partner in the same room as other people is not swinging.

"

Do you walk away from every single person who is out without their spouse? Or just those who split up for sexual exploits, since you aren't talking about swinging specifically?

Live and let live. Does it really matter if a married person is playing without their partner knowing? It's meant to just be about casual sex. Private details don't dictate my decision on whether I have sex with someone. It purely comes down to whether I feel a mental and physical attraction.

I'm a club scenario, I don't for a minute believe that people actually go around asking if people are married and have permission to play, before play happens. Yet the same people would say they wouldn't meet someone knowingly if they were married. Makes one think.

By *exatooCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth/ Fuerteventura

In our opinion It's none of our business what and who they are outside swinging. we have no morals in our swinging world, complete parallel universe to our everyday world.

By *ade_of_StarsCouple  over a year ago

Whitburn

Coming from the kink world Consent is key. If a person is cheating they have a partner who is consenting to a relationship without being in possession of the facts. If a person doesn't respect consent in relationships then sadly we can't respect them. Certainly not enough to fuck them.

"Live and let live. Does it really matter if a married person is playing without their partner knowing? It's meant to just be about casual sex. Private details don't dictate my decision on whether I have sex with someone. It purely comes down to whether I feel a mental and physical attraction.

I'm a club scenario, I don't for a minute believe that people actually go around asking if people are married and have permission to play, before play happens. Yet the same people would say they wouldn't meet someone knowingly if they were married. Makes one think."

Knowingly meeting married people would be considered 'cheating' in my relationship. It would be a reason for my partners to leave me.

So yes, I ask enough questions to get a feel if someone is cheating or not. And if I'm in any doubt then I don't play with them.

Usually I find that if you start talking about polyamory and multiple relationships, then people tell you if they're open to that or not quite honestly.

"Live and let live. Does it really matter if a married person is playing without their partner knowing? It's meant to just be about casual sex. Private details don't dictate my decision on whether I have sex with someone. It purely comes down to whether I feel a mental and physical attraction.

I'm a club scenario, I don't for a minute believe that people actually go around asking if people are married and have permission to play, before play happens. Yet the same people would say they wouldn't meet someone knowingly if they were married. Makes one think.

Knowingly meeting married people would be considered 'cheating' in my relationship. It would be a reason for my partners to leave me.

So yes, I ask enough questions to get a feel if someone is cheating or not. And if I'm in any doubt then I don't play with them.

Usually I find that if you start talking about polyamory and multiple relationships, then people tell you if they're open to that or not quite honestly."

But surely people will just lie to you?

Usually I find that if you start talking about polyamory and multiple relationships, then people tell you if they're open to that or not quite honestly.

But surely people will just lie to you?"

I actually don't find that they do tbh. People usually say 'oh my husband/wife wouldn't be up for multiple partners' and then I say 'oh ok, proberbly best we don't play then. good luck with your search'.

To be honest, because I do kink, most people are quite honest. Because they will specify before playing 'I can't be marked'.

I actually don't find that they do tbh. People usually say 'oh my husband/wife wouldn't be up for multiple partners' and then I say 'oh ok, proberbly best we don't play then. good luck with your search'.

To be honest, because I do kink, most people are quite honest. Because they will specify before playing 'I can't be marked'."

But lots of people wouldn't want to be marked, and not for reasons to do with marital status.

To be honest, because I do kink, most people are quite honest. Because they will specify before playing 'I can't be marked'.

But lots of people wouldn't want to be marked, and not for reasons to do with marital status."

I'm one of those guys that really don't like being marked it's not good for my profession and and quite honestly I do t find it fun

"

But lots of people wouldn't want to be marked, and not for reasons to do with marital status."

That's ok too - they're proberbly not into the same kind of kink as me, and so I wouldn't be compatible with them.

Do you walk away from every single person who is out without their spouse? Or just those who split up for sexual exploits, since you aren't talking about swinging specifically?"

It usually becomes clear fairly quickly who is there without their partner's consent.

While we do not swap partners, we are very active in the swinging lifestyle and like everywhere else we choose who we socialise with.

Being honest we have found that we have very little in common with most people who feel the need to keep their partner in the dark.

While we fully understand that everyone's circumstances are unique, most attached people we meet are there for one reason.

Do you walk away from every single person who is out without their spouse? Or just those who split up for sexual exploits, since you aren't talking about swinging specifically?

It usually becomes clear fairly quickly who is there without their partner's consent.

While we do not swap partners, we are very active in the swinging lifestyle and like everywhere else we choose who we socialise with.

Being honest we have found that we have very little in common with most people who feel the need to keep their partner in the dark.

While we fully understand that everyone's circumstances are unique, most attached people we meet are there for one reason."

How is it obvious who is there without partners consent? It's incredibly easy to lie. I, for one, have never even been asked by anyone about my relationahip status when attending a club. It' seems to be the furthest thing from their minds.

While we fully understand that everyone's circumstances are unique, most attached people we meet are there for one reason."

Aren't most people ther for the same reason...sex?

While we fully understand that everyone's circumstances are unique, most attached people we meet are there for one reason.

Aren't most people ther for the same reason...sex?"

Not the clubs that we have been to, and we have been to a fair few.

While some people may be there for sex, there are plenty there for the social side of the lifestyle.

While some people may be there for sex, there are plenty there for the social side of the lifestyle."

Ok, pleased I've never been on a night where there's no play happening. I'd be very dissapponted.

While some people may be there for sex, there are plenty there for the social side of the lifestyle.

Ok, pleased I've never been on a night where there's no play happening. I'd be very dissapponted."

We have seen plenty of playing going on, but there are also lots of people who choose not to play.

Each to their own we say.

Ok, pleased I've never been on a night where there's no play happening. I'd be very dissapponted."

And because they are married and doing their own thing they can't be there for the social side? I don't actually care who is married or not if I like them as a person that's fine by me... but yep I'd want to be somewhere play was happening too

Ok, pleased I've never been on a night where there's no play happening. I'd be very dissapponted.

We have seen plenty of playing going on, but there are also lots of people who choose not to play.

Each to their own we say."

Exactly, live and let live

And because they are married and doing their own thing they can't be there for the social side? I don't actually care who is married or not if I like them as a person that's fine by me... but yep I'd want to be somewhere play was happening too"

We have not said anywhere that they cannot be there, clubs are for everyone and we don't make the rules..

We simply say who we choose to socialise with or not as the case may be.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Xtasia had single guys on NYE and if you book in advance the hotel next door is £35 and a return train ticket from the SE is for nothing. You just need to get organised and plan ahead

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Very true!

And because they are married and doing their own thing they can't be there for the social side? I don't actually care who is married or not if I like them as a person that's fine by me... but yep I'd want to be somewhere play was happening too

We have not said anywhere that they cannot be there, clubs are for everyone and we don't make the rules..

We simply say who we choose to socialise with or not as the case may be."

As everyone else surely does

Married women and married men are allowed to do what they like when they like where they like who are any of us to judge anyone's life it's not illegal

"

As everyone else surely does "

Of course.

But the problem is when people don't let you have a choice, because they lie to you.

As everyone else surely does "

Of course, and as you can probably see in our posts we have not said anything to the contrary.

We have no issues whatsoever if people choose not to socialise with us.

Just like us, everyone has their choice.

Have to say though, we have made friends at all the clubs we have been to. We have found quite a few people with similar interests to us.

"

Of course.

But the problem is when people don't let you have a choice, because they lie to you."

But if you don't know they've lied to you, then there surely isn't an issue.

Of course, and as you can probably see in our posts we have not said anything to the contrary.

We have no issues whatsoever if people choose not to socialise with us.

Just like us, everyone has their choice.

Have to say though, we have made friends at all the clubs we have been to. We have found quite a few people with similar interests to us."

I'm sure most people do, myself included. That's totally normal

"

Of course.

But the problem is when people don't let you have a choice, because they lie to you.

But if you don't know they've lied to you, then there surely isn't an issue."

I suspect it depends what you're looking for. I generally look for potential friends. I'm not that fussed if I get laid *that night*, I'd rather meet people who I would potentially meet time and time again in the future.

So in that case, yeah, it would matter if they've lied to me. Because I don't want to be friends with liars.

For me personally swinging and kink is a social activity. And I think if you're going to be social and friendly, then you can't start that from a position of lies.

"

Of course.

I suspect it depends what you're looking for. I generally look for potential friends. I'm not that fussed if I get laid *that night*, I'd rather meet people who I would potentially meet time and time again in the future.

So in that case, yeah, it would matter if they've lied to me. Because I don't want to be friends with liars.

For me personally swinging and kink is a social activity. And I think if you're going to be social and friendly, then you can't start that from a position of lies."

Like you've said, it depends what the individual is wanting from swinging.

"

Of course.

For me personally swinging and kink is a social activity. And I think if you're going to be social and friendly, then you can't start that from a position of lies.

Like you've said, it depends what the individual is wanting from swinging."

Yes, which is why I think it's important to be honest if people ask a question. It's not really fair to deceive people into having sex with you when they wouldn't otherwise. (Plus, I'm pretty sure there have been court cases involving deception in order to get sex.)

"

Of course.

Yes, which is why I think it's important to be honest if people ask a question. It's not really fair to deceive people into having sex with you when they wouldn't otherwise. (Plus, I'm pretty sure there have been court cases involving deception in order to get sex.)"

Really well I shan't loose sleep over the fact someone can take me to court because I didn't tell them my husband didn't know I was cheating

"

Of course.

Yes, which is why I think it's important to be honest if people ask a question. It's not really fair to deceive people into having sex with you when they wouldn't otherwise. (Plus, I'm pretty sure there have been court cases involving deception in order to get sex.)

Really well I shan't loose sleep over the fact someone can take me to court because I didn't tell them my husband didn't know I was cheating "

And I have no reason to deceive anyone to have sex with me anyway, the people I have sex with have done it because they've wanted to, not because I've deceived them in same way shape or form.

Let's just agree to disagree and move on

Penrith

"In our opinion It's none of our business what and who they are outside swinging. we have no morals in our swinging world, complete parallel universe to our everyday world. "

I totally agree; this whole 'lifestyle' is about escaping 'ordinary life' for me, sharing fun moments in time with likeminded people

Penrith

"

You do not have sex with anyone but yourselves, so ergo; you are not swingers. I do not think this is the site for you.

You do not have sex with anyone but yourselves, so ergo; you are not swingers. I do not think this is the site for you."

People can use the site in whatever way they choose.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"(Plus, I'm pretty sure there have been court cases involving deception in order to get sex.)

Really well I shan't loose sleep over the fact someone can take me to court because I didn't tell them my husband didn't know I was cheating "

you laugh but there have been cases in scotland where people didn't give the information needed to make an informed decision, it has been classed as sexual assault...

"In our opinion It's none of our business what and who they are outside swinging. we have no morals in our swinging world, complete parallel universe to our everyday world.

I totally agree; this whole 'lifestyle' is about escaping 'ordinary life' for me, sharing fun moments in time with likeminded people "

Having sex with multiple people is my normal life. It's not an escape. It's not something dirty that I do in secret on the site. So I hold the people

I have casual sex with to the same standards as my friends. Because I want to share fun moments with likeminded people.

"(Plus, I'm pretty sure there have been court cases involving deception in order to get sex.)

Really well I shan't loose sleep over the fact someone can take me to court because I didn't tell them my husband didn't know I was cheating

you laugh but there have been cases in scotland where people didn't give the information needed to make an informed decision, it has been classed as sexual assault... "

Really I shall google it.

You do not have sex with anyone but yourselves, so ergo; you are not swingers. I

do not think this is the site for you."

Thanks for your educated advice.

We like this site and intend to stick around for a while.

SW London

You do not have sex with anyone but yourselves, so ergo; you are not swingers. I

do not think this is the site for you.

We like this site and intend to stick around for a while."

I think that is fine, but why do you feel the need to keep on moaning at others, especially married men who don't involve their partner. Maybe they don't want their partner to be involved in this lifestyle for other reasons than subterfuge ....

I think that is fine, but why do you feel the need to keep on moaning at others, especially married men who don't involve their partner. Maybe they don't want their partner to be involved in this lifestyle for other reasons than subterfuge ...."

I think that is fine, but why do you feel the need to keep on moaning at others, especially married men who don't involve their partner. Maybe they don't want their partner to be involved in this lifestyle for other reasons than subterfuge ...."

The question is, does that partner get any choice in it at all?

And no offence, but isn't a forum about voicing opinions?

Feel free to ignore our posts by all means, but like everyone else on here we enjoy the debate.

Regards.

I think that is fine, but why do you feel the need to keep on moaning at others, especially married men who don't involve their partner. Maybe they don't want their partner to be involved in this lifestyle for other reasons than subterfuge ....

The question is, does that partner get any choice in it at all?

And no offence, but isn't a forum about voicing opinions?

Feel free to ignore our posts by all means, but like everyone else on here we enjoy the debate.

Regards."

I actually gave my partner the choice, but he doesn't know I'm on here.

But if they tell the people in the club that they are married then they are being honest with them. Anything else should surely be irrelevant.

But if they tell the people in the club that they are married then they are being honest with them. Anything else should surely be irrelevant."

No, it's not irrelevant.

We've been through this before, and you still can't understand how people would have a different point of _iew to you.

Many people insist that everyone involved consents to what it going on. That includes people that the others are in a relationship with. That means that if we were to have sex, I would want to know that your partner was aware and consenting.

Other people do not requite that level of consent. That's ok too.

There is no wrong or right way to live your life. But you seem to fail to understand that other people ask for a high level of consent which includes other metamours before they have sex. By lying to them you are making them live in a way that is incompatible with their _iews.

It's kind of like slipping animal product into a vegans food. Some people find that funny. Others say that what they don't know won't hurt them. But to be honest, it seems kinder just not to do it and to allow other people to live by their own choices in peace.

My personal preference is for when I express a desire (online or in a club) to not have sex with people who are playing with others without their partners consent then they just walk away and find someone who doesn't mind - i.e. more compatible with them. I don't really care if they're honest with me or not - I just prefer them to accept that we're not compatible, make their excuses, and go chat with someone else rather than lead me on.

you laugh but there have been cases in scotland where people didn't give the information needed to make an informed decision, it has been classed as sexual assault...

Really I shall google it. "

Only if you gave out personal information. Some people I've met haven't known my real name & have communicated on here or via kik.

Swinging ? Or adultery ? I know which I think it is and which iv no wish to participate in thank you

But if they tell the people in the club that they are married then they are being honest with them. Anything else should surely be irrelevant.

No, it's not irrelevant.

We've been through this before, and you still can't understand how people would have a different point of _iew to you.

Many people insist that everyone involved consents to what it going on. That includes people that the others are in a relationship with. That means that if we were to have sex, I would want to know that your partner was aware and consenting.

Other people do not requite that level of consent. That's ok too.

There is no wrong or right way to live your life. But you seem to fail to understand that other people ask for a high level of consent which includes other metamours before they have sex. By lying to them you are making them live in a way that is incompatible with their _iews.

It's kind of like slipping animal product into a vegans food. Some people find that funny. Others say that what they don't know won't hurt them. But to be honest, it seems kinder just not to do it and to allow other people to live by their own choices in peace.

My personal preference is for when I express a desire (online or in a club) to not have sex with people who are playing with others without their partners consent then they just walk away and find someone who doesn't mind - i.e. more compatible with them. I don't really care if they're honest with me or not - I just prefer them to accept that we're not compatible, make their excuses, and go chat with someone else rather than lead me on."

I understand it all very clearly thank you

Only if you gave out personal information. Some people I've met haven't known my real name & have communicated on here or via kik."

*not that I condone deception, everyone has the right to make an informed decision.

Only if you gave out personal information. Some people I've met haven't known my real name & have communicated on here or via kik.

*not that I condone deception, everyone has the right to make an informed decision."

And everyone has the right to only divulge information that they want others to know about them.

Penrith

*not that I condone deception, everyone has the right to make an informed decision.

And everyone has the right to only divulge information that they want others to know about them."