FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First Timer

First Timer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am looking at going to my first club in the next couple of weeks, after some research.

Are there any tips you can give? What is the best place (N.West) or is it worth trying further a field? Whens the best night to go on? etc.

All info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some clubs in the NW have social nights which are great for apprehensive newbies.

Advice.. listen to what the staff tell you and don't break the rules.

You are guaranteed nothing Md cannot randomly touch people.

Don't isolate yourself in a corner... mingle and chat to people

I'm the same. Really wanting to try a club but a little shy and nervous about attending as don't want to feel like I'm just there in my own with no one to talk to. Are people welcoming and spot shy new comers?

Clubs in our opinion are the best place for single men to meet, you don't have to compete with thousands of other profiles to start with

Listen to the rules of the club, don't get too d*unk and most importantly interact with people - most single men just go and sit in the corner or walk around having a wank but those that get invited to play are those that go up and talk to women and couples (remember to talk to both male and female)

At the end of the day the most nervous part is actually going to the club in the first place so you may as well make the most of it once there

Thank you for the advice. Is there a good mix there or are a lot just full of single men?

In most clubs you will still have quite a lot of single guys (even in those that say they restrict the number of single men) but the flip side is there is usually a lot of couples and single women too

"Thank you for the advice. Is there a good mix there or are a lot just full of single men?"

The few times we've been to clubs there's been a good mix, but I guess it all depends really its hard to say. Miss T

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for your advice guys... my question is do couples ask single men to play?

I can't see any opening, even after polite niceities, where the question would arise.

I am not the type of person to come out and ask the are you interested in playing question, for want to offend.

I'm exactly the same. I'd feel rude asking.

Yea course they do, but at the end of the day everyone is there for the same reason so if you get along with them ask if they want to go to a room - it's the same situation as a couple meeting a couple, yea it's a little awkward but someone has to ask the question

Yes I see your point.

What about if people are all playing in open rooms? What's the etiquate there.

Stand and watch by all means, but don't approach without being asked to and don't get in there space - they will let you know if they want you to join in and on open nights you do get quite a lot of couples who go there with the aim of enjoying the single men

Ok I understand.

I would never invade anyone's space or try approach without being invited but nice to know manners like that are the rules that people expect.

Just need to pluck up the courage to go to one now.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

My advise would be to relax and smile and hover near the bar. You can chat to bar staff and they can introduce you to regulars. If you sit in a corner on your own, people have to make the effort to come over to you.

Chat about any usual stuff. If you get on well, you could suggest you were going for a look around, would they like to join you. Or if they get up, ask would they mind if you tag along.

Being polite and friendly , and smelling nice is always good.

Thanks for the advice. Xxx

» Add a new message to this topic