FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Good couples nights manchester

Good couples nights manchester

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Which clubs do a good couples night in the Manchester area.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Surely some one must like couples nights?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wed couple and single fem night at Cupid's is popular.

I guess there all likely to be in a school night, I know partners does a Sunday.

I've always found midweek to be quiet

"I guess there all likely to be in a school night, I know partners does a Sunday.

I've always found midweek to be quiet "

The wed night at Cupid's isn't quiet.

"I guess there all likely to be in a school night, I know partners does a Sunday.

I've always found midweek to be quiet

The wed night at Cupid's isn't quiet."

Perhaps I'll check it out then

Definitely Cupids. Most of the time very busy.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Another vote for Cupids couples night on Wednesday always seem to be busy

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Cupids seems to get a great following on a Weds night of single fems and couples. But like any club, every week will be different.

I wouldn't dwell on the quantity, but more the quality. I have had excellent nights at clubs when the numbers have been low as it's been easier to talk and mingle and the availability of place space is better. What you want is a night of nice people, not huge

numbers.

Cupids has a regular following on these nights and I doubt you'll be the only guys there twiddling your thumbs...and other bits

"Cupids seems to get a great following on a Weds night of single fems and couples. But like any club, every week will be different.

I wouldn't dwell on the quantity, but more the quality. I have had excellent nights at clubs when the numbers have been low as it's been easier to talk and mingle and the availability of place space is better. What you want is a night of nice people, not huge

numbers.

Cupids has a regular following on these nights and I doubt you'll be the only guys there twiddling your thumbs...and other bits "

Well we don't want to go when it's packed out (I have seen this at cupids in the past) where you can't get into a private room to play.

But equally I don't want to be the only people there. Again I have seen this in cupids

I haven't been to cupids for a couple of years

So I know that cupids is good, I know that partners does a Sunday evening couples night anyone tried that?

Any other places?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I don't think Amour do a couples night. No 3 in Chorley do events which are predominantly couples/ladies with some select guys who have to meet certain criteria.

We're not in Manchester, but we do them bi monthly on a Friday night, but if you want Manchester, then I think you've exhausted your options xx

"I don't think Amour do a couples night. No 3 in Chorley do events which are predominantly couples/ladies with some select guys who have to meet certain criteria.

We're not in Manchester, but we do them bi monthly on a Friday night, but if you want Manchester, then I think you've exhausted your options xx"

Your Liverpool way, that's not too far for if it's not a school night.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Well the next one is Friday 10th March and we do overnights too for those who want to make a night of it for £15 per person xx

"Well the next one is Friday 10th March and we do overnights too for those who want to make a night of it for £15 per person xx"

Great, but hoping to have some couples fun before march hehe

By *lub Rouge ManchesterCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Surely some one must like couples nights?"

We at amour do a couples & single ladies only party night last Friday of every month your always welcome to give us a try

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Surely some one must like couples nights?

We at amour do a couples & single ladies only party night last Friday of every month your always welcome to give us a try "

Ahh..this is good to know as I didn't realise you did these. People often ask where else they can go for couples nights, so I will remember this now for future reference xx

"Surely some one must like couples nights?

We at amour do a couples & single ladies only party night last Friday of every month your always welcome to give us a try

Ahh..this is good to know as I didn't realise you did these. People often ask where else they can go for couples nights, so I will remember this now for future reference xx"

I'm going to hopefully try to visit you all

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

Seems strange ... why you asking re a couple night when your a single male?????..and some your replies are in the plural as in "we" and others in the singular ..ie "i" ... ... ...

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"Cupids seems to get a great following on a Weds night of single fems and couples. But like any club, every week will be different.

numbers.

Cupids has a regular following on these nights and I doubt you'll be the only guys there twiddling your thumbs...and other bits

Well we don't want to go when it's packed out (I have seen this at cupids in the past) where you can't get into a private room to play.

But equally I don't want to be the only people there. Again I have seen this in cupids

I haven't been to cupids for a couple of years "

Cupids on a Wednesday doesn't get packed like a weekend party night and it certainly won't be dead. It's just a nice number of people

"Seems strange ... why you asking re a couple night when your a single male?????..and some your replies are in the plural as in "we" and others in the singular ..ie "i" ... ... ... "

Well the worlds full of mysteries isn't it, but I am on a swinging site to meet people, maybe all the bollocks about single guys not getting meets isn't true?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Seems strange ... why you asking re a couple night when your a single male?????..and some your replies are in the plural as in "we" and others in the singular ..ie "i" ... ... ...

Well the worlds full of mysteries isn't it, but I am on a swinging site to meet people, maybe all the bollocks about single guys not getting meets isn't true?"

Just be aware that some parties require that you have an established couples profile to attend and some won't accept fuckbuddies...I think no 3 is one re: fb's but they may correct me on that. So do your homework first before you pitch up with someone who isn't a partner x

"Seems strange ... why you asking re a couple night when your a single male?????..and some your replies are in the plural as in "we" and others in the singular ..ie "i" ... ... ...

Well the worlds full of mysteries isn't it, but I am on a swinging site to meet people, maybe all the bollocks about single guys not getting meets isn't true?"

bringing sand to the beach is a no no

Well the worlds full of mysteries isn't it, but I am on a swinging site to meet people, maybe all the bollocks about single guys not getting meets isn't true?

Just be aware that some parties require that you have an established couples profile to attend and some won't accept fuckbuddies...I think no 3 is one re: fb's but they may correct me on that. So do your homework first before you pitch up with someone who isn't a partner x"

Well that seems a bit odd, will they require a marriage certificate and joint utility bills.

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Amour do couples party last Friday of the month. Fewer clubs do couples only night. And a few are couples only with select single males ..... Years ago was mostly couples. Internet and couples not using club or couples only nights change the market. Use it or loose it

"Amour do couples party last Friday of the month. Fewer clubs do couples only night. And a few are couples only with select single males ..... Years ago was mostly couples. Internet and couples not using club or couples only nights change the market. Use it or loose it "

I've never been to a club as a single male, I always take a special lady friend

Wednesday at cupids

"Wednesday at cupids"

Seems to be a popular choice

Just be aware that some parties require that you have an established couples profile to attend and some won't accept fuckbuddies...I think no 3 is one re: fb's but they may correct me on that. So do your homework first before you pitch up with someone who isn't a partner x

Well that seems a bit odd, will they require a marriage certificate and joint utility bills. "

You will need to check. O was refused entry with my ex fb even tho we had been together 2 years and only played as a couple.

Well that seems a bit odd, will they require a marriage certificate and joint utility bills.

You will need to check. O was refused entry with my ex fb even tho we had been together 2 years and only played as a couple."

And where was this

» Add a new message to this topic