FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Phones at Clubf

Phones at Clubf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I run Clubf, I take discretion and privacy very seriously, one of the few rules we have is to only use your phones in permitted areas. We trust you to follow this rule and dont take your phone away when you come in.

I understand some clubs do and completely understand that.

Over the weekend we had a few different things happen at the club, it was friday 13th and a great night, very busy and lots of fun.

HOWEVER one person has persisted in not heeding my staffs directions regarding his phone, in fact he was most disrespectful when they attempted to keep him straight.

THESE CLUBS ONLY WORK WHEN WE ALL PLAY BY THE RULES, dont think the rules dont apply to you. If you have to have the phone on, well ask us in reception to keep it there and we will watch it for you

That man has now been barred for persistently refusing to follow our rules to protect your privacy.

If that one barred person gets to 3 barred people then I will be implementing the leaving your phone at home or in the car rule.

Please dont spoil it for others, we work on trust dont force my hand and keep ignoring what we are all saying.

Its all to protect your privacy after all!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I run Clubf, I take discretion and privacy very seriously, one of the few rules we have is to only use your phones in permitted areas. We trust you to follow this rule and dont take your phone away when you come in.

Over the weekend we had a few different things happen at the club, it was friday 13th and a great night, very busy and lots of fun.

HOWEVER one person has persisted in not heeding my staffs directions regarding his phone, in fact he was most disrespectful when they attempted to keep him straight.

THESE CLUBS ONLY WORK WHEN WE ALL PLAY BY THE RULES, dont think the rules dont apply to you. If you have to have the phone on, well ask us in reception to keep it there and we will watch it for you

That man has now been barred for persistently refusing to follow our rules to protect your privacy.

If that one barred person gets to 3 barred people then I will be implementing the leaving your phone at home or in the car rule.

Please dont spoil it for others, we work on trust dont force my hand and keep ignoring what we are all saying.

Its all to protect your privacy after all!!!! "

Seems fair enough to me

By *otForSoftiesWoman  over a year ago

The North / Party Hard Everywhere

Nice to see a club enforcing an important rule strictly for everyone's safety and privacy

Good for you. Sends a shiver down my spine when I see a mobile in a club.

By *aznlouCouple  over a year ago

co durham

Hopefully people listen Sue. Some of us need to check our phones every so often for childcare issues so it doesn't ruin it for the rest of us. I do worry when people have their phone out tho incase anything gets outside.

Lou & Daz

"Hopefully people listen Sue. Some of us need to check our phones every so often for childcare issues so it doesn't ruin it for the rest of us. I do worry when people have their phone out tho incase anything gets outside.

Lou & Daz "

Hiya Lou, we will always keep our eye on it in reception if you want

If you ever see anyone using their phone please tell the staff, they will deal with it xxxx

"Good for you. Sends a shiver down my spine when I see a mobile in a club. "

Us too! Xx

By *aznlouCouple  over a year ago

co durham

"Hopefully people listen Sue. Some of us need to check our phones every so often for childcare issues so it doesn't ruin it for the rest of us. I do worry when people have their phone out tho incase anything gets outside.

Lou & Daz

Hiya Lou, we will always keep our eye on it in reception if you want

If you ever see anyone using their phone please tell the staff, they will deal with it xxxx"

Oh yes that would probably be easier thanks x

Lou

Hi Sue, so I suppose a camcorder on a tripod is out of the question? ;D

We have seen a few people trying to get them out and they are soon shouted at by others in the bar area.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Nice to see a club enforcing an important rule strictly for everyone's safety and privacy "
this. well done xx

What is your policy on google glasses?

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"Nice to see a club enforcing an important rule strictly for everyone's safety and privacy "

By *teves fan clubMan  over a year ago

manchester

People forget all these clubs are members clubs and staff /owners can't be there all the time. It's for members to report incidents .... Phone are an " issue " But in 25 years of swinging I've never seen any photos secretly taken. ..... And that's before google glasses. And smart watches ..... Iv played with people off the tv and never though " oh I'll take a pic ". It's just nonsense all this phone hype Can anyone point me to secret pics leaked from any club ?

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Salop

With regard to the poster who says he has never seen a photo that has been taken inside a club we suggest he looks a little closer.

Chameleons have a strict "no phones" policy but there are at least a dozen people on this site who have photos in their profiles which have been taken in the couples changing room at Chams. The arrangement and colour of the lockers in the bachground are quite distinctive. This is in spite of the fact that Chams have a CCTV camera in this area.

We were there one night when a guy tried to bring a phone into the bar but was spotted by one of the other members. There was total uproar and we thought he was about to get lynched.

Our message is you don't need to have your phone in your hand all the time. Put it away and enjoy your night out.

G&A

"Hi Sue, so I suppose a camcorder on a tripod is out of the question? ;D

We have seen a few people trying to get them out and they are soon shouted at by others in the bar area."

WHAT?? At my Club? really? or are you kidding?? if you are serious I am thinking you told a member of staff???

"What is your policy on google glasses? "

Google glasses, never heard of them, but am gonna look them up now....anyone have any idea what this guy is talking about?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Smart watches can also have cameras.

By *eedsandyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Is this really the correct forum for this? I thought this was supposed to be a forum in which to discuss swingers clubs, not an opportunity for a club owner to set out one of their policies and it's alleged infringement by one person.

"Is this really the correct forum for this? I thought this was supposed to be a forum in which to discuss swingers clubs, not an opportunity for a club owner to set out one of their policies and it's alleged infringement by one person."

Surely that is a discussion about a swingers club? No matter if it comes from owners side or public side, it is still a discussion about policy which people looking for info on Club F might appreciate.

"Is this really the correct forum for this? I thought this was supposed to be a forum in which to discuss swingers clubs, not an opportunity for a club owner to set out one of their policies and it's alleged infringement by one person."

Would you happen to be that person? No? Then id say its down to them to call the lady out.

As to the correct forum, well if your privacy matters she'd get My/our vote everytime, and we haven't attended Clubf. Yet.

I think to use any forum surely is upto the individual posting it. Forums are a way of getting information out as well as general chat between us lovely swingers.

I for one am with any club around the U.K. Who implement their rules either by their website, their profile or by using a forum.

People having phones out in an area which is not permitted makes us swingers very twitchy. If I want my pics to be seen publicly il post them myself and don't need anyone else to do it for me.

I know this is the world we live in and with all the new devices coming out nowadays it's hard sometimes to police this but we should all try anyway.

We want this to be a safe and comfortable environment to enjoy xx

"I run Clubf, I take discretion and privacy very seriously, one of the few rules we have is to only use your phones in permitted areas. We trust you to follow this rule and dont take your phone away when you come in.

Its all to protect your privacy after all!!!! "

We know from past personal experience that if there is a time you need to keep a close eye on your phone then leaving it at reception, in the good hands of staff, they go out of their way to inform you if you've had a missed call or message,as they did in our case and we were truly thankful for their help.

Seeing someone using or having their phone out is quite off putting, a few hours without it won't hurt surely?

I'm glad the issue was dealt with appropriately,I had no doubt it would have been x

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

in a way it is the right place... because it is one of the bigger topics talked about in most clubs and socials, which is "security" and "privacy".....

and people do hear stories of what happens in other clubs....

i am glad that most clubs take it seriously..... so whether you call it a warning shot or a no so gentle reminder, it also reminds people that the better clubs are the ones that as well as having good staff, are also self-policing, as in that if someone sees something not right, they tell staff....

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Of course this is the right place.

"What is your policy on google glasses?

Google glasses, never heard of them, but am gonna look them up now....anyone have any idea what this guy is talking about? "

Google glasses never made it last testing

What? Eh?

I am discussing and advising about something within a swingers club? I did consider putting it in advice section but thought the mediators would change it if it was in the wrong place, however, not sure that your post is in anyway helpful.

I rarely post in any forum, unlike lots of other clubs, so claiming I am using it as an 'opportunity' is a bit lame tbh .

By *heeseandWineCouple  over a year ago

Reading and Southampton

"Is this really the correct forum for this? I thought this was supposed to be a forum in which to discuss swingers clubs, not an opportunity for a club owner to set out one of their policies and it's alleged infringement by one person.

What? Eh?

I am discussing and advising about something within a swingers club? I did consider putting it in advice section but thought the mediators would change it if it was in the wrong place, however, not sure that your post is in anyway helpful.

I rarely post in any forum, unlike lots of other clubs, so claiming I am using it as an 'opportunity' is a bit lame tbh . "

Well said Sue

By *elly totsCouple  over a year ago

teesside

"Is this really the correct forum for this? I thought this was supposed to be a forum in which to discuss swingers clubs, not an opportunity for a club owner to set out one of their policies and it's alleged infringement by one person.

What? Eh?

I rarely post in any forum, unlike lots of other clubs, so claiming I am using it as an 'opportunity' is a bit lame tbh . "

"WHAT?? At my Club? really? or are you kidding?? if you are serious I am thinking you told a member of staff??? "

I was just kidding

By *xxxMan  over a year ago

Bedford & Chester

Three things from me, for what they're worth.

1. I personally wouldn't have a problem with naming and shaming the individual who had been barred as a deterrent to anyone else but I understand why that probably can't be done!

2. It's definitely the right place to discuss and raise awareness and...

3. Glad to hear it didn't spoil a good night

» Add a new message to this topic