FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Using another name for discretion

Using another name for discretion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andleCool OP   Man  over a year ago

Dundee

What are people's opinions on not telling people your real name when visiting a club?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We give our real names but only our first name, we don't give our surnames or where we live, I don't think saying your name is Daniel or David is going to make a huge difference to your privacy

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

You need to give your real name when you join , otherwise it won't match your ID. Once in the club you can call yourself by whatever name you want.

"What are people's opinions on not telling people your real name when visiting a club?"

Couldn't be on with trying to remember a fake name when referring to myself or hubby.

"You need to give your real name when you join , otherwise it won't match your ID. Once in the club you can call yourself by whatever name you want. "
Yeah no choice these fuckers in clubs have got my address. So anonymity doesn't really work just abbreviate you're name and don't say your surname, or just go by your fab name. I always introduce myself now by saying 'hi I'm insert name aka insert name on fab.

I just tell everyone my name is Mr. Grey

"I just tell everyone my name is Mr. Grey "
Thought you were more imaginative than that cliche I'm disappointed.

"I just tell everyone my name is Mr. Grey Thought you were more imaginative than that cliche I'm disappointed. "

I try not to be one of the cool kids.... I like to blend into the crowd

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"What are people's opinions on not telling people your real name when visiting a club?"

As other people have said... you usually have to produce ID when attending or joining a private members club. Once I'm in there I use my scene name.

"I just tell everyone my name is Mr. Grey Thought you were more imaginative than that cliche I'm disappointed.

I try not to be one of the cool kids.... I like to blend into the crowd "

The guys who last in this business fly straight, low key but the guys who want it all the fame, chicas, champagne they don't last.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"You need to give your real name when you join , otherwise it won't match your ID. Once in the club you can call yourself by whatever name you want. Yeah no choice these fuckers in clubs have got my address. So anonymity doesn't really work just abbreviate you're name and don't say your surname, or just go by your fab name. I always introduce myself now by saying 'hi I'm insert name aka insert name on fab."

'These fuckers in clubs' hey Blondie? Comment noted prior to your next visit and here was me taken in by your sincerity. My bad

"You need to give your real name when you join , otherwise it won't match your ID. Once in the club you can call yourself by whatever name you want. Yeah no choice these fuckers in clubs have got my address. So anonymity doesn't really work just abbreviate you're name and don't say your surname, or just go by your fab name. I always introduce myself now by saying 'hi I'm insert name aka insert name on fab.

'These fuckers in clubs' hey Blondie? Comment noted prior to your next visit and here was me taken in by your sincerity. My bad"

I wasn't referring to your club, I was referring to 1 that is associated with local well known gangsters.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Clubs...plural.

Anyway, I can be a fucker when I want to be, goes with the job! lol

"Clubs...plural.

Anyway, I can be a fucker when I want to be, goes with the job! lol "

Yeah kind of makes you think before you broadcast stuff you would like to but not worth the risk for fear of retribution.

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Comfortable using my real name, if I'm having sex in a club, I want the girl I'm with shouting out my name dammit.

By *igJandTheBlondeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Hill

Always use my real name, what if I'm out and about with vanilla friends but someone from the scene said "hello Susannah" when my name is Emma. How do I explain that?!

"Always use my real name, what if I'm out and about with vanilla friends but someone from the scene said "hello Susannah" when my name is Emma. How do I explain that?! "

Tell em you have no idea who that gimp was

By *igJandTheBlondeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Hill

"Always use my real name, what if I'm out and about with vanilla friends but someone from the scene said "hello Susannah" when my name is Emma. How do I explain that?!

Tell em you have no idea who that gimp was "

Ha ha, but I would have acknowledged them as well!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I fully endorse the use of fake names when swinging.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I fully endorse the use of fake names when swinging."

I shorten my name to Cal, because my first name is rare. I've never encountered anyone with the same name as me.

Cal

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

I've been known as Sheri for few years in swingland,I thought it was the thing to do when joined fab,it would confuse alot of people if I used my real name

As for clubs I join out of choice,they get my correct details on joining,then use the sheri name in the club

I always answer to Sheri it's my nickname

» Add a new message to this topic