FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Slim night

Slim night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I know clubs do bbw night just wondering if any clubs do slim nights? Ideally women size 14 abs under?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just go on a normal night? Or pay a fortune to go to crap like Killing Kittens

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"Just go on a normal night? Or pay a fortune to go to crap like Killing Kittens"

+1

City slickers party do

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

This has been muted amongst some of our members.

The reason we do BBW nights is because curvier ladies often feel uncomfortable and even embarrassed standing next to slimmer women. The BBW night is tailored to curvier ladies and those who want to play with them, which gives them the confidence to attend and strut their sexy stuff without feeling inadequate (not my words!)

I am not sure that slimmer women feel the same embarrassment and inadequacy in such an environment, so a night tailored to them is not needed on the same grounds.

What you are asking for really, is a night where people choose to attend because they only want to have sex with slim people, not because slim people feel awkward the larger ladies can do.

This is a fine line and you would need to go to the likes of Killing Kittens for such a party as most clubs wouldn't entertain it.

Good luck x

"This has been muted amongst some of our members.

The reason we do BBW nights is because curvier ladies often feel uncomfortable and even embarrassed standing next to slimmer women. The BBW night is tailored to curvier ladies and those who want to play with them, which gives them the confidence to attend and strut their sexy stuff without feeling inadequate (not my words!)

I am not sure that slimmer women feel the same embarrassment and inadequacy in such an environment, so a night tailored to them is not needed on the same grounds.

What you are asking for really, is a night where people choose to attend because they only want to have sex with slim people, not because slim people feel awkward the larger ladies can do.

This is a fine line and you would need to go to the likes of Killing Kittens for such a party as most clubs wouldn't entertain it.

Good luck x"

Well said.xx

OP, just engage with those who are compatible with you. Not everyone who attends BBW nights are large....

By *eme12345678Man  over a year ago

Blackheath

My other half is naturally slim and small breasted...and says she feels less "womenly" than larger ladies... A case of the grass always being greener I guess.

She would be a lot more comfortable around people of similar body types.

And from a male pov...some of us like curvy, some of like slimmer... And some a just not that bothered either way

So yes I would say there is a potential market appetite for this.

» Add a new message to this topic