FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Jaydees bi play

Jaydees bi play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone know if jaydees allows bi play? We've been to va on the bi nights but can't see any mention of bi play on the jaydees website.

Cheers x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

I play bi when at Jaydees, no ones ever complained

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are sure any club with a open minded view on all spheres of play will not have a problem with bi play, so you shouldn't have a problem, any club which restricts bi play to bi nights or discourages bi play generally would be a club to best avoid, easy solution just message the club

What worries me (mr) is that bi play is likely seen as o.k. if its two women, but a guy getting frisky with another guy is a turn off for most people? I'll drop jds an email, cheers.

"What worries me (mr) is that bi play is likely seen as o.k. if its two women, but a guy getting frisky with another guy is a turn off for most people? I'll drop jds an email, cheers."

Had assumed you meant Male bi play

By *-angel-XWoman  over a year ago

hell

I have never seen any male bi play there in the 5.5 years I have been going . Unfortunately lol !! Plenty of female but think a lot of that's for show these days as with all clubs and parties . If it's a specific bi night I am sure that is what the night is for !

I have a kink for mm so carry on as long as I can watch

Just ask the club I'm sure they will be happy enough to advise you xx

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"What worries me (mr) is that bi play is likely seen as o.k. if its two women, but a guy getting frisky with another guy is a turn off for most people? I'll drop jds an email, cheers."

We have seen as much bi male play on TV nights at JDs as other clubs... not sure if they still do these nights. To be honest though, hardly any male bi play at many, many clubs we have visited ... so we stick to one place now as Mrs isn't happy with unwarranted male attention and doesn't like to be the centre of it all the time.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I have never seen any open bi male play in the 5+ years I've been going there, but there are private rooms, who knows what goes on behind closed doors.

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

We did get two males playing together at the pole one night, no one seemed to mind from what we noticed. They were with two ladies. We would never say any one couldn't play together if they are Bi guys, girls or T girls. We do run the odd T girl and bi night, but ended up in competition with another local club so decided to let them have the nights. Not sure if that was good or bad or not. Just made more sense. We used to run T girl HQ here and had around 80 T girls coming along, but numbers dwindled as pubs became more T girl friendly.

We would appreciate any ideas though, we are always open to suggestions. Love Jaydee and Tracy xxx

Bedfordshire

We have a large room with lots of room for at least 3 couples to go into in privacy though too for play. We know we do have lots of Bi guys/couples come along but it seems to be done in privacy.

We always suggest to T girls that they let any one that they play with know that they are T girls, as one poor guy who was part of a couple nearly had a heart attack in the room when he realised and was in total shock.

We hope we have answered the questions right x

Thank you for your advice, feel a bit better now

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"We have a large room with lots of room for at least 3 couples to go into in privacy though too for play. We know we do have lots of Bi guys/couples come along but it seems to be done in privacy.

We always suggest to T girls that they let any one that they play with know that they are T girls, as one poor guy who was part of a couple nearly had a heart attack in the room when he realised and was in total shock.

We hope we have answered the questions right x "

I'm picturing a scene out of Crocodile Dundee.

Bedfordshire

We are glad we could help and we look forward to meeting you x

"It's a boy!" I shouted tears rolling down my face "I don't believe it. A boy!"

Its at that moment I decided I'd never visit Thailand again.

Bedfordshire

lmao

Forgot to add earlier we do have a wicked and wanton night on Friday 24th March and its a night for T girls too,

It's not the clubs that have issues, it's the people that attend them.

We have just spent all afternoon at the Bi/TV/open party in ClubF, which was amazing I have to say!

A guy started talking to us about bi guys being wrong and said "you're not are you?" To me (guy) and I said I'm more pan than bi but yes... he literally crossed the room away from me.

So even though he was at at a bi party, he thought it was wrong?!

I've also heard at normal club nights guys say "if some bloke talked to me and was bi or gay I would knock him out!"

Some on the scene aren't quite as open minded as they think they are.

Jaydees has got about 6 rooms with doors that lock .....

Just go in one of them init ??

"Jaydees has got about 6 rooms with doors that lock .....

Just go in one of them init ??"

The point of the thread is asking if it's acceptable, if the only way is to hide it like you have some horrible sexual illness then it's not acceptable.

It's "cool" for girls to be bi, but not guys, even though you won't believe how many guys are bi once you get talking to them.

Thanks for everyone's input. The last few comments kinda nail what i was trying to get at in the original question, that its deemed acceptable for woman/woman play, but man/man is not good.

We have noticed though that we get numerous messages off single guys that are "straight" that want to play with both of us, so that's the "fab straight" that many talk about.

Anyway, I'd best keep myself locked away for fear of offending anyone.

[Removed by poster at 21/02/17 22:58:41]

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

"Thanks for everyone's input. The last few comments kinda nail what i was trying to get at in the original question, that its deemed acceptable for woman/woman play, but man/man is not good.

We have noticed though that we get numerous messages off single guys that are "straight" that want to play with both of us, so that's the "fab straight" that many talk about.

Anyway, I'd best keep myself locked away for fear of offending anyone."

As a bi female I do enjoy seeing bi male play too. I did see some male on male oral at Jaydees as part of a mmf which I thought was refreshing to see in the open on a standard club night. I wish more people felt able to express themselves so openly and until they do I guess MM play will stay mainly in the dark at clubs behind closed doors.

Mrs S xxx

There are lots of close minded people out there in swingland.

They think bi people are carring aids you see it lots and most men hide their sexuality.

"It's not the clubs that have issues, it's the people that attend them.

We have just spent all afternoon at the Bi/TV/open party in ClubF, which was amazing I have to say!

A guy started talking to us about bi guys being wrong and said "you're not are you?" To me (guy) and I said I'm more pan than bi but yes... he literally crossed the room away from me.

So even though he was at at a bi party, he thought it was wrong?!

I've also heard at normal club nights guys say "if some bloke talked to me and was bi or gay I would knock him out!"

Some on the scene aren't quite as open minded as they think they are."

That comment about knocking out a bi or gay guy possibly comes from a chauvinistic alpha male who may feel some entitlement over the ladies. I would bet that he would be a shit fuck as well.

It's sad that there's plenty of people on the swinging scene that are very closed minded.

» Add a new message to this topic