FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > pregnant in clubs

pregnant in clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heMarvel-ousCouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Wondering what people's view are on seeing a pregnant lady in clubs. I'm 25 weeks and stopped going before Xmas. We miss the social side and the play obviously. We still received invite from friends and other couples. I'm always worried on how people see it.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Wondering what people's view are on seeing a pregnant lady in clubs. I'm 25 weeks and stopped going before Xmas. We miss the social side and the play obviously. We still received invite from friends and other couples. I'm always worried on how people see it. "

If you're happy and will enjoy going with or without play, go and enjoy. Life's to short to worry about what others think xx

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Does it matter how other people see it? If it makes you happy and you enjoy it then stuff what others think and go. Doesnt mean you have to play clubs have a great social side to them as well. X kaz

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

We've had lots of people in our club who are visibly pregnant and there's never an issue! You're entitled to a social life, enjoy it while you can! xxx

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Social side is as important as the sex side, if you miss it go xx

Peterborough

Yeah the other half tells me that all the time. Hard to,when u feel huge and see so many sexy ladies

Hence thought I'd ask what you lovely fabbers think x

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Nobodies business but your own - as long as you feel safe and secure - well and happy then go have some fun.

Cat X

A confident pregnant woman is very sexy and if you want to look at it another way... you've got something all those other women in that club won't have. It's also a great conversation starter.

Go for it.

(Miss)

Xxx

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

Be pregnant and proud. I see no problem at all and if you miss the social side then go for it. Xx

Peterborough

"A confident pregnant woman is very sexy and if you want to look at it another way... you've got something all those other women in that club won't have. It's also a great conversation starter.

Go for it.

(Miss)

Xxx"

Good point. Never thought of it like that lol

Crazy hormones going on though.

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

We get a few in amours and they usually look super hot. Xx

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I think it's sexy. Ignore those who don't like it

By *KST15Couple  over a year ago

essex

Don't worry about anyone else you there for you enjoy have fun it's all love that's what we are all about.

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Wondering what people's view are on seeing a pregnant lady in clubs. I'm 25 weeks and stopped going before Xmas. We miss the social side and the play obviously. We still received invite from friends and other couples. I'm always worried on how people see it. "

I played with a pregnant lady in a club once.

So. Fucking. Hot.

I'm also pregnant and have been to a couple of different clubs whilst being so.

In one I did get visibly disapproving looks and felt really uncomfortable with people staring at me throughout the night and spoiled it.

I'm not saying that all clubs or nights will be like that and other people there did compliment me etc. But the negative did affect me and I am usually a very outgoing, confident person.

So yes many people will not care or will love it but you will get those who don't. If you choose to go hopefully you have a great night.

If you can handle the negative comments from some people while you are there ? Then go.

But if you feel it would upset you too much then I would keep away personally.

Some people can be pretty direct with their view on pregnant women swinging etc.

Op go have a good night .

I'm pregnant and just go for the social! I might play now and again with my fella but I don't with others,

That's just personal choice x

By *oyuer99Man  over a year ago

PRESTON

Its entirely your choice, personally pregnant ladies are just as sexy if not more so. Just keep safe.

You don't have to play. Just make it a social. If you both get excited. See where it leads you. Let people judge, fuck 'em (or not)

Peterborough

Went to the crowland social on my own last night other half had to work. Everyone was polite and friendly and asked about baby etc. Got a few stares but that could of been because of being a newbie as well.

Guess just have to see how it goes.

"If you can handle the negative comments from some people while you are there ? Then go.

But if you feel it would upset you too much then I would keep away personally.

Some people can be pretty direct with their view on pregnant women swinging etc. "

Clubs are open to everyone and if people start to be negative then you report them to the staff who will give out a warning. It's not up to anyone else what you do and have as much rights to be in a club as anyone.

By *ndigo40Woman  over a year ago

secret town

Not even born and he/she is a swinger

Wherever the party is!

"Not even born and he/she is a swinger

"

Neither accurate nor funny.

Plenty of people tag along to clubs but wouldn't call themselves swingers.

"

Is that an offensive term on this site now

Wherever the party is!

Is that an offensive term on this site now "

No. That would be single male.

To be honest I think you should do what you want xx people have opinions and it will be wrong for some and not for others xx do what u want Like we do xx not anyone's opinions will change who we are and what we do xx

You can still be social too when pregnant as far as I know it's not catching lmao xxxxx

To be honest it really upsets me seeing women smoking through pregnancy... and before anyone objects it's just MY opinion xxxx although my mum nearly killed me by smoking all through her pregnancy xx

"A confident pregnant woman is very sexy and if you want to look at it another way... you've got something all those other women in that club won't have. It's also a great conversation starter.

Go for it.

(Miss)

Xxx"

So true

By *arren the doggerMan  over a year ago

willenhall

Who's the daddy ??

"Be pregnant and proud. I see no problem at all and if you miss the social side then go for it. Xx"
this ... no one should have an issue x

What goes on between consenting adults in any condition is fine. If people object then they should mind their own business.

"

cant fathom your logic.

By *reygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

if you want to go .go we shore people wouldnt object .we had plenty of stick 10years ago because of age gap.no one cares now .most know us and play with us.so op just do it

Don't bother me xxx

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Manchester (till 10th Jun)

What does it matter what others think so long as you are comfortable to attend a club whilst pregnant then you should go.

By *ercaDona74Couple  over a year ago

Brough near Hull

Go for it.

(Miss)

Xxx"

Peterborough

It's not like I am bringing along a baby to a club. My baby is protected inside me and does not know what is going on or cares, if on an odd occasion I go to swingers club. What matters most is that it has a mummy & daddy who loves each other and him/her as much as their siblings who also never effected by own choosen lifestyle.

IF he/she does one day become a swinger than good on them, because we love our life and I want my child to also.

Rant over !!

I'm 27 week pregnant and been to clubs a few times! I haven't played when I've been other than with my partner but always a great night. I was very unsure to start with but now defo pregnant and proud xx

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I still went for just the social side in both my pregnancies bloody enjoyed myself too. I got the odd funny look but most were really accepting and welcoming and respected my choice.

The social side is equally as important as the sexual side for me

Go for it.

(Miss)

Xxx

Crazy hormones going on though."

You have the best boobs of your life while pregnant...remember that lol

Go for it.

(Miss)

Xxx

You have the best boobs of your life while pregnant...remember that lol"

Then the worst afterwards. Lol

Peterborough

Go for it.

(Miss)

Xxx

You have the best boobs of your life while pregnant...remember that lol

Then the worst afterwards. Lol "

Haha too true

secret town

"It's not like I am bringing along a baby to a club. My baby is protected inside me and does not know what is going on or cares, if on an odd occasion I go to swingers club. What matters most is that it has a mummy & daddy who loves each other and him/her as much as their siblings who also never effected by own choosen lifestyle.

IF he/she does one day become a swinger than good on them, because we love our life and I want my child to also.

Rant over !! "

Then you can all have a family day out at a swingers club

Something to look forward to I suppose!

i love to see pregnant women in clubs , there is something about a pregnant woman that is so sexy

By *limandtrim300Couple  over a year ago

Ely

"Went to the crowland social on my own last night other half had to work. Everyone was polite and friendly and asked about baby etc. Got a few stares but that could of been because of being a newbie as well.

Guess just have to see how it goes. "

and you looked lovely too xxx

Peterborough

"It's not like I am bringing along a baby to a club. My baby is protected inside me and does not know what is going on or cares, if on an odd occasion I go to swingers club. What matters most is that it has a mummy & daddy who loves each other and him/her as much as their siblings who also never effected by own choosen lifestyle.

Rant over !!

Something to look forward to I suppose! "

And it's people like you that I don't want to meet in clubs or socials. Seems as though i'll get judgement for even being on a swingers website wow

Wherever the party is!

[Removed by poster at 26/02/17 18:52:18]

Peterborough

This is directed at warren the dodger and _ndigo40, this is Stu i'm Lou's other half, you both need to back the hell off with your bitchy comments, i am the father of this unborn baby, as far as i'm concerned if Lou wants to go swinging then that's her choice, who the hell are you to think you have the right to post such inappropriate comments, if you don't have a helpful opinion then don't comment and leave the grown ups to their conversations

"This is directed at warren the dodger and _ndigo40, this is Stu i'm Lou's other half, you both need to back the hell off with your bitchy comments, i am the father of this unborn baby, as far as i'm concerned if Lou wants to go swinging then that's her choice, who the hell are you to think you have the right to post such inappropriate comments, if you don't have a helpful opinion then don't comment and leave the grown ups to their conversations "

They just want a rise and to give themselves some sort of feeling of self-importance. Don't bite

Rant over !!

Something to look forward to I suppose! "

Speaking as someone who has a dick avatar. You're acting like one

Peterborough

They have no self importance

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

If you miss it, go. I'm a Midwife and I would applaud your guts and confidence.

The only thing I would worry about is the self entitled wankers who can't keep their hands and cocks to themselves and how it would make you feel now your mama bear mode is engaged.

I know it's not common but we see all over the forum, stories of such men and women. It's bad enough when vanilla folk think they can touch your belly like you are now public property.

"This is directed at warren the dodger and _ndigo40, this is Stu i'm Lou's other half, you both need to back the hell off with your bitchy comments, i am the father of this unborn baby, as far as i'm concerned if Lou wants to go swinging then that's her choice, who the hell are you to think you have the right to post such inappropriate comments, if you don't have a helpful opinion then don't comment and leave the grown ups to their conversations "
some just aren't happy unless putting others down. So ignore them. We have seen pregnant ladies at clubs and they have been mostly welcomed

secret town

Rant over !!

And it's people like you that I don't want to meet in clubs or socials. Seems as though i'll get judgement for even being on a swingers website wow "

1 I'm not a swinger

2 I would never go to a club

3 I don't do crowd socials only one on one

secret town

Lol touchy

secret town

"Wondering what people's view are on seeing a pregnant lady in clubs. I'm 25 weeks and stopped going before Xmas. We miss the social side and the play obviously. We still received invite from friends and other couples. I'm always worried on how people see it.

The only thing I would worry about is the self entitled wankers who can't keep their hands and cocks to themselves and how it would make you feel now your mama bear mode is engaged.

I know it's not common but we see all over the forum, stories of such men and women. It's bad enough when vanilla folk think they can touch your belly like you are now public property."

I'm a nurse

Let's hope she or he dosent have unprotected sex in the heat of the moment

Hate any harm to come to the little one

Peterborough

Rant over !!

And it's people like you that I don't want to meet in clubs or socials. Seems as though i'll get judgement for even being on a swingers website wow

1 I'm not a swinger

2 I would never go to a club

3 I don't do crowd socials only one on one "

So you are not being judgemental on pregnant women in clubs you just don't like 95% of people on this site. I guess every post in this forum upsets you.lol

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Wondering what people's view are on seeing a pregnant lady in clubs. I'm 25 weeks and stopped going before Xmas. We miss the social side and the play obviously. We still received invite from friends and other couples. I'm always worried on how people see it.

I know it's not common but we see all over the forum, stories of such men and women. It's bad enough when vanilla folk think they can touch your belly like you are now public property.

I'm a nurse

Hate any harm to come to the little one "

I managed not to do it even when I was crazy horny with my twins I could still use self control

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Anyone who looks down on it isn't suited to you for play or social anyway..go have fun and chat with the ones that don't judge!

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I'm a nurse

Hate any harm to come to the little one "

Ah! You won't know about Midwifery then, just as I know little about nursing.

STI's are more relevant to the developing embryo, less so to a formed one. Another point to remember is that men are more likely to shag other women when their partners are pregnant than any other time, exposing their pregnant partner to all sorts. Add to that the fact that swingers are far more aware of sexual health and you have minuscule risk.

Smoking and drinking and obesity in the first and subsequent trimesters are far moer damaging.

If you are concerned with her decisions, make a post pointing out the possible risks without your negative judgement, you know, just like you have to be impartial in your job.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think it's time to leave things here