FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Girlfriend to club

Girlfriend to club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My gf at moment is sex crazy up for anthing . But heres the prob i kind of suggested going to swingers club . And us screwing in front of others . Shes says she probably would but dont think shw would play shes not bi . Do yous thonk she would play eventually after a few visits or what

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I thought this was an advert like finding a girlfriend to hit, y'know like clubbing seals. Thought it was a bit too kinky for me

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"My gf at moment is sex crazy up for anthing . But heres the prob i kind of suggested going to swingers club . And us screwing in front of others . Shes says she probably would but dont think shw would play shes not bi . Do yous thonk she would play eventually after a few visits or what "

Let me get this straight. You guys want to go to a club but you only want your girlfriend to play with women?

No shes not bi

I want her to play with other guys as long as im with her . And me play as well . So its trying to adjust her thinking

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The only person who knows the answer is your gf. Radical idea - ask her!!

Well as i said i was asking for advice from maybe some couples who were in situation

By *ornographic ArtsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Going and just playing with each other is a good way to test things out. We actually enjoy this more than playing with others mostly.

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

"My gf at moment is sex crazy up for anthing . But heres the prob i kind of suggested going to swingers club . And us screwing in front of others . Shes says she probably would but dont think shw would play shes not bi . Do yous thonk she would play eventually after a few visits or what "

"Play" does not equate to "with same sex only."

Go to a club and find out.

By *ay19720Man  over a year ago

Ashford kent

"My gf at moment is sex crazy up for anthing . But heres the prob i kind of suggested going to swingers club . And us screwing in front of others . Shes says she probably would but dont think shw would play shes not bi . Do yous thonk she would play eventually after a few visits or what

"Play" does not equate to "with same sex only."

Go to a club and find out."

Above is the answer

Wherever the party is!

"No shes not bi

I want her to play with other guys as long as im with her . And me play as well . So its trying to adjust her thinking "

I swear, these bitches are so inconsiderate. At least you have her under control to a certain extent but don't let her out of your sight or she'll be off with some other bloke!

Best thing is while she's giving you a BJ in the open area, beckon some woman over to lick her pussy. No questions asked. If you're in a club she has to know she's fair game anyway. If all else fails just pay a hooker to give her some "corrective training". It'll be money well spent, trust me!

Stay strong, mate but at the end of the day, "you can't turn a housewife into a ho"!

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

"No shes not bi

I want her to play with other guys as long as im with her . And me play as well . So its trying to adjust her thinking

I swear, these bitches are so inconsiderate. At least you have her under control to a certain extent but don't let her out of your sight or she'll be off with some other bloke!

Best thing is while she's giving you a BJ in the open area, beckon some woman over to lick her pussy. No questions asked. If you're in a club she has to know she's fair game anyway. If all else fails just pay a hooker to give her some "corrective training". It'll be money well spent, trust me!

Stay strong, mate but at the end of the day, "you can't turn a housewife into a ho"! "

I'm pretty sure this is meant as a very "tongue in cheek" post... or at least I hope it is lol.

To the OP... as suggested by others, its a radical idea, but have you thought about talking to her about it?

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

At no point does she have to play with women if she doesn't want to or anyone else for that matter. You only play with people you want to.

Wherever the party is!

"No shes not bi

Stay strong, mate but at the end of the day, "you can't turn a housewife into a ho"!

I'm pretty sure this is meant as a very "tongue in cheek" post... or at least I hope it is lol.

To the OP... as suggested by others, its a radical idea, but have you thought about talking to her about it? "

You want a serious answer?

If somebody is going to play with someone of the same sex they'll do it. Either in the heat of the moment or premeditated. There is no "adjustment to thinking" required.

Cos, you know, sexuality ISN'T a choice.

I was bi curious before I started going to swingers clubs, now I find having a woman please me orally equally as satisfying as having a man do it LOL

she might, but presumably, you might start to enjoy playing with men as well...

I don't really understand the question. If you are just talking about would she have sex with you at a club then not sure what her not being bi has to do with it. If she says she's willing to go and she thinks she would be happy to play while there I suggest you do your research together, find a club that might suit you, go along and just plan to see how it all works and take it from there. You don't have to play at a club, she might may want to get a feel for it and think more about it afterwards.

Talk to her about any rules she might want in place, ie will you play as a couple if comfortable, are either of you allowed to invite a third party to join if you are both in agreement etc.

The first time we went to a club we weren't planning on playing and I'm no exhibitionist but we ended up having a threesome in one of the public rooms.

Tx

Well if she's not bi then she most likely won't play with women.

But she might want to play with men.

"No shes not bi

Awesome reply

Stay strong, mate but at the end of the day, "you can't turn a housewife into a ho"! "

» Add a new message to this topic