FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Daytime at Kestrels

Daytime at Kestrels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are considering visiting kestrels during the day midweek but will be leaving by about 2.30. Has it got started by then? Can anyone who has been give us an idea of what it s like. We know the club as we have been during the evening,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

There's a few people who come in for the day and have to be home for school runs and stuff like that so there's a little play around lunchtime or there abouts.

Never any guarantee obviously but it does happen. If it's a nice day, it's worth rocking up just for the all over tan.

There's a dedicated Kestrels thread so check that to see if anyone you like the look of has posted to say they're going on the days you're free.

By *obin_and_marionMan  over a year ago

Beaconsfield

Haven't been often on weekdays but when I have it has been quiet. Daytime its quite a chilled out atmosphere. Mostly couples, friendly and chatty, but wanting to chill and/or play with each other rather than others.

Obviously its busier when the weather is better but then a lot of people are sunbathing.

As said above - there is a "Kestrels/Abfabs" thread and more of the regulars contribute to that so you'd get better answers there.

By *ames B100Man  over a year ago

Hampshire

Hi! Guys, I'm planning to go to Kestrels on Monday (11 Sept) around 5pm to have a relaxing time and some fun if possible. Is Monday evening any good to visit Kestrels?..Ta

Join me if you're coming..

» Add a new message to this topic