FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single woman at a club

Single woman at a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello fellow fabbers,

I'm considering going to a club on my own, but still a tad apprehensive about doing so. I'm based in south bucks, so Abfabs and S Private Club are geographically closest to me.

I'm still unsure of how much or how little I want to do when I get there, but I love the idea of being watched - I have exhibitionist tendancies - and if the circumstances are right, I'd like to release my inner wanton beast!

Any advice, suggestions or recommendations? I'm straight, if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

Go to Kestrals or Abfabs and if you decide to play do it in one of the two rooms they have with one way mirrors. You will know your being watched but have no worries about being insecure.

"Go to Kestrals or Abfabs and if you decide to play do it in one of the two rooms they have with one way mirrors. You will know your being watched but have no worries about being insecure.

"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't be apprehensive (though of course, that's natural if you've never been before). You'll be fine. I go to clubs on my own all the time and find it very liberating. Go and enjoy yourself.

"Don't be apprehensive (though of course, that's natural if you've never been before). You'll be fine. I go to clubs on my own all the time and find it very liberating. Go and enjoy yourself."

Happy to give you more detailed advice on my experience of clubs as a single woman OP, but I'm outside your sge limit so can't PM you.

Sorry "age" limit. Bloody virtual keyboards!

"Happy to give you more detailed advice on my experience of clubs as a single woman OP, but I'm outside your sge limit so can't PM you."

May I PM you? Then you should be able to reply

its so good to know that people like a room with one way mirrors. as one of the rooms at connections as got one

By *aaLaaWoman  over a year ago

Pontesbury

I agree the one way mirror room gives you a bit of added security if you're nervous about being in a private room with a stranger but don't want to play in public and turn it into a 3some (or more-some)

"Happy to give you more detailed advice on my experience of clubs as a single woman OP, but I'm outside your sge limit so can't PM you.

May I PM you? Then you should be able to reply "

Please do!

"I agree the one way mirror room gives you a bit of added security if you're nervous about being in a private room with a stranger but don't want to play in public and turn it into a 3some (or more-some)"

Thanks, but I want to watch them watching me.......

By *aaLaaWoman  over a year ago

Pontesbury

"I agree the one way mirror room gives you a bit of added security if you're nervous about being in a private room with a stranger but don't want to play in public and turn it into a 3some (or more-some)

Thanks, but I want to watch them watching me.......

"

That is also very hot as I found out this week, well it sounds like you're not one for dipping your toe in the water!

The only thing I've struggled with as a single lady at a club is how to say no, I hate to be rude so sometimes end up saying yes just to be polite

I'm also thinking of going alone for the first time seems my then fk buddy wants to swing alone again so have no one to go with ive only ever been to quest x any advice appreciated x

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Choose your club and then speak to them beforehand so they know you are coming on your own.

A decent club will meet you and show you around, which helps

Grantham

And use the first time as a fact finding mission, don't expect to play.

That way you don't have to if you don't feel like it

"Choose your club and then speak to them beforehand so they know you are coming on your own.

A decent club will meet you and show you around, which helps "

Thanks for your posts - I appreciate it

Grantham

"Choose your club and then speak to them beforehand so they know you are coming on your own.

A decent club will meet you and show you around, which helps

Thanks for your posts - I appreciate it "

You're welcome

There's a forum for kestrals. Find out when other girls going. At least you chat to others or stay with them for your first time until you feel like exploring alone more.

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Go for it.. its the best thing I ever did.. adam and eves became my 2nd home..plus (maybe a downside ) I met del there and get married next month

Enjoy the experience .better than sitting and looking at same 4 walls ...let us know how you get on ...kaz

I always go with the idea that if Im not enjoying myself or feeling in the mood then I leave. Im my own boss, get there under my own steam and I find this takes the pressure off. Whilst it can be fun to go with friends, I tend to find I personally have less fun cos I'm focusing on their needs not mine.

By *anillaguyMan  over a year ago

Kingston

Over time visiting the club you will also build up friendships and so, hopefully, feel more secure. Having someone you can trust goes a long way in addition to having someone to talk to.

I have made some very good friends at kestrels/abfabs and their company really helps to ensure the time spent there is highly enjoyable.

I am acutely aware that it is very different for a single lady so I won't offer any patronising words of wisdom other than to reiterate those of whisper above. The forum thread is a great place to see who is going and when and maybe make contact with other ladies who are more familiar with the club.

You will have fun, it's a great place with some lovely people.

Many thanks for all your posts. You've been really helpful!

Happy swinging xx

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

Ah then use the big cage on the right at the end of the dungeon.

??

It's big enough that a couple can play without being touchable by those outside. But you can clearly see the arousal of those outside. You can even reach out and errr shake hands lol with them

» Add a new message to this topic