FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Donkey dicks Sailsburys

Donkey dicks Sailsburys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Donkey Dicks parties have been closed down, ruled in court today. Residents are happy

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is this real ? Or just off spotted ?

Saw it on spotted so dunno

oh lol dont anyone shoot the messenger!

Your ok xx Im venting lol xx

"Your ok xx Im venting lol xx "

Lol. I hope its true anyway that place aint nice

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

Why closed?

By *ooseMan  over a year ago

winchester

"Donkey Dicks parties have been closed down, ruled in court today. Residents are happy"

Thank god he's been closed down the place was disgusting ... Keep on warning people cristal & goodluck in the outcome of police investigation x

Closed down for what?

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I bet the residents were happy if it's just in a couple of houses,unless parking wasn't an issue.

By *uluABCTV/TS  over a year ago

Warminster

Where abouts in Salisbury was it

It's got a terrible reputation so I'm not shocked

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Where abouts in Salisbury was it "

Near Waitrose.

[Removed by poster at 06/05/17 13:50:27]

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Yeah have to chase them up about it , they said it's part of a ongoing investigation and intelligence collecting thing x

You seem to know a lot about what happened was you actually there when it was shut down do you have any proof of what you are saying about the club and owner other wise thays slander "

Not slander if its been reported in the public domain and the person on here is not the original source.

If it has been closed down by police then they have found a reason for doing so.

Police will only raid and shut down a property if they believe criminal activity is being carried out on the premises.

salisbury

"Slander surly is only if it's NOT facts ?

"

http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/15269588.House_served_closure_notice_by_police_over__antisocial_behaviour_issues_/

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

This place really seems to have polarised people. Bit far for us to go, but when we researched it we heard some brilliant reviews and some absolutely dire.

salisbury

"This place really seems to have polarised people. Bit far for us to go, but when we researched it we heard some brilliant reviews and some absolutely dire."

Seems you no longer need to worry about the distance...

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

"This place really seems to have polarised people. Bit far for us to go, but when we researched it we heard some brilliant reviews and some absolutely dire.

Seems you no longer need to worry about the distance... "

LOL we have the fortune to have a huge choice of venues in the Midlands!

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

usually canford cliffs area

theres been some bullshit complaints from neighbors .. I'm sure he'll be open again soon .. hope so ..had loads of great nites there over the last 3 years ..

"This place really seems to have polarised people. Bit far for us to go, but when we researched it we heard some brilliant reviews and some absolutely dire."

u cant please everybody all the time .most people have fun and come back .

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"theres been some bullshit complaints from neighbors .. I'm sure he'll be open again soon .. hope so ..had loads of great nites there over the last 3 years .."

This.

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman  over a year ago

x

Instead of making up rumours.. just ask him.. there is enough bullshit on this site without folks making things up too

Rant over !!

It's in the paper today

By *jgoofyCouple  over a year ago

worthing

Totally agree with you Samantha we have been going for three years and love it met some awesome friends through there and never had a problem

any club closing down is bad for the scene .. a few people seem to have a deep hatred of the club . which is to be expected , but to call is disgusting is just stupid , Ricks quit OCD about cleaning ..the place is spotless ..if u say otherwise youve obviously have never been there ..

We have never been but it doesn't seem like it was a licensed club and seems like it was in a residential area. As for complaints from the neighbours I don't know if they are bullshit or not but in the past we have lived besides noisy neighbours and it isn't fun.

By *RR68BMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"we have been going for three years and love it met some awesome friends through there "

And I'm one of them, Chinese Whispers is an album by The Cure. Know what I mean? That place probably got 95% positive reviews, speaks for itself.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"We have never been but it doesn't seem like it was a licensed club and seems like it was in a residential area. As for complaints from the neighbours I don't know if they are bullshit or not but in the past we have lived besides noisy neighbours and it isn't fun. "

That's how I read the article posted above. If he hasn't got the necessary permissions then its not really surprising it happened.

Wherever the party is!

"Instead of making up rumours.. just ask him.. there is enough bullshit on this site without folks making things up too

Rant over !!

"

I did. It's true.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

" any club closing down is bad for the scene .. a few people seem to have a deep hatred of the club . which is to be expected , but to call is disgusting is just stupid , Ricks quit OCD about cleaning ..the place is spotless ..if u say otherwise youve obviously have never been there .."

Agree about any club being forced to close by the Authorities being a bad thing. It could mean that any further applications for a similar type of venue, no matter where in the local area and how the club could be run, could be looked at with the same views that closed the other club in the first place! Councils are like that!

Was this a club or just a private party in some blokes house ?

" any club closing down is bad for the scene .. a few people seem to have a deep hatred of the club . which is to be expected , but to call is disgusting is just stupid , Ricks quit OCD about cleaning ..the place is spotless ..if u say otherwise youve obviously have never been there .."

I have never been to ddp so I can't comment on the place. But I disagree that any club closing is wrong for the scene. The only way these venues are ever going to be accepted is if they are run properly and dont infringe on the people living around them. There is no way the police and council could have shut the place down unless it was breaking the law. Like it or not we must all abide by the law. There are many other clubs around the country that have been in existence for many years and they dont have a problem with the police or councils and this is because they stay within the legal frame work. So good well run clubs carry on and the poor badly run ones fall by the wayside.

Well I have been there, I did not play I stayed over,very clean and all wear friendly

"Well I have been there, I did not play I stayed over,very clean and all wear friendly "

It may well have been clean and friendly. Unfortunately that doesnt mean it was legal and its quite obvious that the venue wasnt legal or it would be up and running.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Was this a club or just a private party in some blokes house ?"

From what i understand it was a bloke who set up a club in a residential property (house) without the required permits/licence from the council. Understandable them closing it down in this instance.

I've not been myself but know someone who has and he speaks very highly of it.

It is a shame but if you don't get permission then it's to be expected.

salisbury

"Instead of making up rumours.. just ask him.. there is enough bullshit on this site without folks making things up too

Rant over !!

"

Who's making up rumours?

[Removed by poster at 06/05/17 21:14:16]

By *appyguy4413Man  over a year ago

Christchurch, Dorset, Watford, west London

I think the neighbours where just jelious that we were all having fun...

It's been going for sometime so why now have they just decided to complain?

Parking was never a problem as there was loads of places at the end of the road

I went in January and asked about licensing, apparently it was fully licensed, and it's not classed as a residential street, there are a few businesses on there too. The relationship with the neighbors were apparently fine!

You would have thought the guy who runs it would have taken the website down or at least put on the site that the venue is closed. Imagine what it must be like for the people who might have turned up there tonight!

By *thwiltsmMan  over a year ago

salisbury

A row of houses not residential lol you couldn't make this stuff up

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

It's had a terrible reputation locally for yonks - He's been in the Journal before, I think, but I can't find the article.

I use it as a filter - I won't meet anyone who goes there.

Newbury

"I went in January and asked about licensing, apparently it was fully licensed, and it's not classed as a residential street, there are a few businesses on there too. The relationship with the neighbors were apparently fine!"

It's blatatntly a residential street! Its two mid-terraces knocked together.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I think the neighbours where just jelious that we were all having fun...

It's been going for sometime so why now have they just decided to complain?

Parking was never a problem as there was loads of places at the end of the road "

I very much doubt the neighbours were jealous because you were having fun,I can't say I'd want a swingers club on my street no matter how handy it would be!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

" any club closing down is bad for the scene .. a few people seem to have a deep hatred of the club . which is to be expected , but to call is disgusting is just stupid , Ricks quit OCD about cleaning ..the place is spotless ..if u say otherwise youve obviously have never been there ..

I have never been to ddp so I can't comment on the place. But I disagree that any club closing is wrong for the scene. The only way these venues are ever going to be accepted is if they are run properly and dont infringe on the people living around them. There is no way the police and council could have shut the place down unless it was breaking the law. Like it or not we must all abide by the law. There are many other clubs around the country that have been in existence for many years and they dont have a problem with the police or councils and this is because they stay within the legal frame work. So good well run clubs carry on and the poor badly run ones fall by the wayside."

But if it proved that a venue (and I`m not talking about this particular venue) is being run poorly, unsafely or plain illegally then the chances of a council taking the "once bitten, twice shy" attitude is highly likely. Councils don`t like bad publicity!

http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/15269588.House_served_closure_notice_by_police_over__antisocial_behaviour_issues_/

salisbury

"http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/15269588.House_served_closure_notice_by_police_over__antisocial_behaviour_issues_/"

Echo.......

I'd hate for my neighbours to be running a 'club'

Imagine the noise! Sod that.

By *ick and dorisCouple  over a year ago

salisbury

thus is spot on sam

" There is no way the police and council could have shut the place down unless it was breaking the law. Like it or not we must all abide by the law."

well lets hope they don't make swinging illegal then.

there were accusations made by a couple of neighbours. they were lies and hopefully the court will see that .

But that's all it takes for the police to act .. a few uptight,disgruntled neighbours that don't like others enjoying themselves.

I'm sure the sound of people enjoying themselves must be hard for them to deal with.

hopefully when it comes to court they'll be proved to be lies ..and they'll allow the place to re-open..as regards to it being in a residential area ..its actually residential/ industrial/commercial as there's a small industrial estate at the end of the road a few yards from the club..

so hope that clarifies a few untrue facts that keep cropping up.

another fact is that for a lot of people it's the only club around as well as being the best .. the verification's speak for themselves .

it's well run ,clean ,fun and Rick puts a massive amount of effort into ensuring people enjoy his parties , have fun and come back week after week . so all genuine swingers should wish him well for the future and hope he gets to continue his life's passion.. which is putting on good parties.

Wherever the party is!

" There is no way the police and council could have shut the place down unless it was breaking the law. Like it or not we must all abide by the law.

there were accusations made by a couple of neighbours. they were lies and hopefully the court will see that .

But that's all it takes for the police to act .. a few uptight,disgruntled neighbours that don't like others enjoying themselves.

I'm sure the sound of people enjoying themselves must be hard for them to deal with.

hopefully when it comes to court they'll be proved to be lies ..and they'll allow the place to re-open..as regards to it being in a residential area ..its actually residential/ industrial/commercial as there's a small industrial estate at the end of the road a few yards from the club..

another fact is that for a lot of people it's the only club around as well as being the best .. the verification's speak for themselves .

it's well run ,clean ,fun and Rick puts a massive amount of effort into ensuring people enjoy his parties , have fun and come back week after week . so all genuine swingers should wish him well for the future and hope he gets to continue his life's passion.. which is putting on good parties. "

Having been there a good few years ago I made the decision of not going back. Mainly as I found Rick somewhat creZ ADDDG9epy and I hate being asked constantly for a good review on fab. The fact that it was a terrace house to me made the whole place feel brotherly. That being said it was the only near place after jct2/club kiss closed down.

God I hate when I hit random buttons.

"It's had a terrible reputation locally for yonks - He's been in the Journal before, I think, but I can't find the article.

I use it as a filter - I won't meet anyone who goes there. "

ditto

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

So many people will lose their verifications now

winchester

" There is no way the police and council could have shut the place down unless it was breaking the law. Like it or not we must all abide by the law.

it's well run ,clean ,fun and Rick puts a massive amount of effort into ensuring people enjoy his parties , have fun and come back week after week . so all genuine swingers should wish him well for the future and hope he gets to continue his life's passion.. which is putting on good parties. "

So what were the lies from the 'disgruntled ' nieghbours ? .

The place wasn't clean as you said .

& you say wish him well ?? You mean a guy that didn't care about the safety of the customers that used his unsafe unlicensed so called club whilst taking all the money he charged ?? You have to be joking .

" The fact that it was a terrace house to me made the whole place feel brotherly.. "

thats what i like about it .. its someones home . not some industrial unit in the middle of nowhere..still maybe some people prefer that ..

" The fact that it was a terrace house to me made the whole place feel brotherly..

thats what i like about it .. its someones home . not some industrial unit in the middle of nowhere..still maybe some people prefer that ..

"

Some people do some people don't. And apparently the neighbours certainly didn't.

By *leur de lisWoman  over a year ago

Buxton

"Police executed the warrant under the Sexual Offences Act - Controlling Prostitution for Gain at the premises" It says it all a seedy nasty operation run for financial gain and no concern as to who was exploited.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

""Police executed the warrant under the Sexual Offences Act - Controlling Prostitution for Gain at the premises" It says it all a seedy nasty operation run for financial gain and no concern as to who was exploited. "

There are many of these unlicensed premises placing people in danger. Fire regulations are there for a reason! If someone wants to run a club then make it official and safe and in suitable premises.

The phrase used about exploitation would lead me to suspect covert recording!

""Police executed the warrant under the Sexual Offences Act - Controlling Prostitution for Gain at the premises" It says it all a seedy nasty operation run for financial gain and no concern as to who was exploited.

There are many of these unlicensed premises placing people in danger. Fire regulations are there for a reason! If someone wants to run a club then make it official and safe and in suitable premises.

The phrase used about exploitation would lead me to suspect covert recording!"

It certainly sounds that way, as reported neighbours have been complaining a while and in many cases the police need to build a case before anything can be done.

I'm sure there will be something on here that will tell us the outcome.

Also noticed how 5 avoid reviews were removed off the review section. Seen this happen before.

"Slander surly is only if it's NOT facts ?

http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/15269588.House_served_closure_notice_by_police_over__antisocial_behaviour_issues_/"

Also it's only slander if you damage someone's reputation wilfully with lies.

You would be hard pressed to damage the reputation of that place

By *rfunMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Wonder what his band of regulars who were staff but always ensured they played will do...im sure paradise spa and the other local parties will be happy as morr customers for them.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Also noticed how 5 avoid reviews were removed off the review section. Seen this happen before. "

Who would be allowed to remove those just out of interest?

winchester

"Also noticed how 5 avoid reviews were removed off the review section. Seen this happen before.

Who would be allowed to remove those just out of interest?"

Admin are the only ones that can remove reviews .. I've noticed the avoid reviews have been removed as well so I'm guessing admin have been busy .

By *thwiltsmMan  over a year ago

salisbury

" The fact that it was a terrace house to me made the whole place feel brotherly..

"

Exactly it is someone's home just like all the neighbours who had to put up with him that's why it's called a residential area!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Also noticed how 5 avoid reviews were removed off the review section. Seen this happen before.

Who would be allowed to remove those just out of interest?"

No one can remove avoid reviews, not even mods.

If it was a post rather than a review then a mod can remove it

Onestepoutofthedoor

If it was a post rather than a review then a mod can remove it"

Yeah thought it a bit strange.

If it was a post rather than a review then a mod can remove it

Yeah thought it a bit strange."

Well what can I say folks but my eyes don't lie. I am aware that Rick often complained that most avoid posts were lies and he'd complain to admin to have them removed.

Maybe these were removed as they had the newspaper link in them

Newbury

""Police executed the warrant under the Sexual Offences Act - Controlling Prostitution for Gain at the premises" It says it all a seedy nasty operation run for financial gain and no concern as to who was exploited. "

Obviously want to avoid libel etc - simply to say that this will come as no surprise to locals.

well if someone attends a good party or a bad one then they should have the option to leave a review.. whether they posted a review a month before is irreverent.

but going once having a bad time years ago or getting asked to leave and then keep posting bad reviews is childish..

truth is, almost all his reviews are from people that have had a great time , good time or an ok time .. almost all say its clean and well run .. and many come back again ..even if theyre visit was on a quite nite and they didnt get what they went for.

so u can hate the owner or the venue or the clientele ,but to say that its dirty and badly run is just not the case ..

and actually i go to most parties tho my last review was more than 5 months ago ..

im happy to have multiple veri's from guys ive meet so i dont see a problem if its a genuine veri after an enjoyable encounter

"well if someone attends a good party or a bad one then they should have the option to leave a review.. whether they posted a review a month before is irreverent.

but going once having a bad time years ago or getting asked to leave and then keep posting bad reviews is childish..

truth is, almost all his reviews are from people that have had a great time , good time or an ok time .. almost all say its clean and well run .. and many come back again ..even if theyre visit was on a quite nite and they didnt get what they went for.

so u can hate the owner or the venue or the clientele ,but to say that its dirty and badly run is just not the case ..

and actually i go to most parties tho my last review was more than 5 months ago ..

im happy to have multiple veri's from guys ive meet so i dont see a problem if its a genuine veri after an enjoyable encounter

"

Oh I'd agree but quite a few reviews are people launching at someone for bad mouthing the place. I know a couple who did this and were vilified for saying so

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

He's still advertising for next weekend so I wonder if he's hoping for a reprieve.

I have never been to the place so can't comment as to the quality. But I would not want to live next door to it.

By *ewto thisMan  over a year ago

bath

I imagine the owner could be in very deep water... Had attended parties a few years ago... Always socially had a good time... But my building background and fire door knowledge, attic conversions led me to worry as his property has a very narrow staircase to attic, this is not uncompliant to building regs... However smoker room, on first floor... If officially licensed as a private members club, stevie wonder and Paul Daniels must have been involved...

salisbury

Blimy.

By *alnutWhipCouple  over a year ago

bounemouth

It's shut now ' let's get on with life

By *he PlaygroundsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"It's shut now ' let's get on with life "

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

"He's still advertising for next weekend so I wonder if he's hoping for a reprieve.

I have never been to the place so can't comment as to the quality. But I would not want to live next door to it. "

That's true, it's not about sex or prostitution or people looking down on swinging, if you had a busy pub next door to you that tipped out after midnight every night, anyone would get pissed off with it eventually. Clubs like this do need to be a little bit out of the way.

Imagine if you had young kids trying to sleep with that going on next door.

"He's still advertising for next weekend so I wonder if he's hoping for a reprieve.

I have never been to the place so can't comment as to the quality. But I would not want to live next door to it.

That's true, it's not about sex or prostitution or people looking down on swinging, if you had a busy pub next door to you that tipped out after midnight every night, anyone would get pissed off with it eventually. Clubs like this do need to be a little bit out of the way."

A difference being if you chose to live near a pub that's your choice but if you had a guy having sex parties next door you'd be pissed.

North Bucks

Just seen it's made the Daily Mail.

"Just seen it's made the Daily Mail. "

Haha let me guess Rick is now a vile illegal immigrant who is using the venue as a way of funding jihadist activity.

salisbury

"Just seen it's made the Daily Mail.

Haha let me guess Rick is now a vile illegal immigrant who is using the venue as a way of funding jihadist activity. "

Ah, you've seen it too..

North Bucks

"Just seen it's made the Daily Mail.

Haha let me guess Rick is now a vile illegal immigrant who is using the venue as a way of funding jihadist activity. "

Close.

I am gobsmacked that it literally is a small terrace house!!

salisbury

Good luck to you x.

salisbury

"Good luck to you x."

Well now that just looks weird!

"Good luck to you x.

Well now that just looks weird! "

Yes it does

Wonder what his full English is like as its free one bacon one sausage or does he cook the full monty guess no one will find out now

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Good luck to you x.

Well now that just looks weird! "

Yep!

By *armite6774Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

He also made it in the sun newspaper today so when he duse reopen he going to be even busier than ever now he a celebrity that will teach the neighbours

Even made the metro this morning.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

This is not about the OP...but just to clarify, if people post serious allegations on the forum without any proof then those posts will be removed and people banned.

If however you have a link to a report about something ( a Newspaper link ) then you can post that

"He also made it in the sun newspaper today so when he duse reopen he going to be even busier than ever now he a celebrity that will teach the neighbours "

I can't see that having Daily Mail, Sun, and Metro journalists lurking will encourage swingers to attend.

"He also made it in the sun newspaper today so when he duse reopen he going to be even busier than ever now he a celebrity that will teach the neighbours

I can't see that having Daily Mail, Sun, and Metro journalists lurking will encourage swingers to attend."

Actually, why is it when Swingfields turns up in the Mail or the Sun the forum collectively loses its mind, but when this place does everyone thinks he's been unfairly maligned?

By *ewto thisMan  over a year ago

bath

Does he have a licence to operate a club of any sort in what is a residential property... Irrelevant newspaper articles my impact the hearing on Monday, however police and local authorities have to do there jobs... Without any reason they would turn away if no complaints were raised... Perhaps it's all about location... And a building fit for purpose and safety of its paying clients

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"He also made it in the sun newspaper today so when he duse reopen he going to be even busier than ever now he a celebrity that will teach the neighbours

I can't see that having Daily Mail, Sun, and Metro journalists lurking will encourage swingers to attend.

Actually, why is it when Swingfields turns up in the Mail or the Sun the forum collectively loses its mind, but when this place does everyone thinks he's been unfairly maligned?"

I am not sure it is the same thing at all or that anyone is saying it is unfair it is in the paper

http://dailym.ai/2qvNzSo

Onestepoutofthedoor

Sounds like he need's to relocate his club to where he doesn't have neighbours,it must have been a nightmare if you lived next door to it.

By *ippingrugbyboyMan  over a year ago

Bishop's Stortford

"Totally agree with you Samantha we have been going for three years and love it met some awesome friends through there and never had a problem "

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

I can't see that having Daily Mail, Sun, and Metro journalists lurking will encourage swingers to attend."

Actually Nick who owns Chameleons told us over 15 years ago that the best thing to happen to his club was a News of the World exposé. He may of been joking but Chams was busier as a result.

Onestepoutofthedoor

Something about serious allegations has been said further up!

Not really an allegation though when it's the truth and did actually happen.

No wonder it was closed

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Putting Facebook accounts onto the forum is not evidence of any wrong doing. If anyone has real evidence IE a newspaper link that they can provide them thats OK but stop posting allegations without any fact.

Any real evidence send to Admin from the CONTACT button please