FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams by train

Chams by train

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hristine and Marie OP   Couple (FF)  over a year ago

Somewhere north of Spalding

Is it possible to visit Chams by train? My wife normally does the driving but it's a fair way from us and I'm thinking of going alone so wondering if to let the train take the strain. Which is the nearest station and does anyone know how much a taxi is from there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Is it possible to visit Chams by train? My wife normally does the driving but it's a fair way from us and I'm thinking of going alone so wondering if to let the train take the strain. Which is the nearest station and does anyone know how much a taxi is from there? "

Wolverhampton. Think the taxi is a bit more than a tenner.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Is it possible to visit Chams by train? My wife normally does the driving but it's a fair way from us and I'm thinking of going alone so wondering if to let the train take the strain. Which is the nearest station and does anyone know how much a taxi is from there? "

They have hotel rooms on site so you could stay over, then the drive wouldn't be so bad.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Walsall is another station close by with bus routes to Darlaston where the club is.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/05/17 12:33:13]

A train to Wolverhampton and then if you don't want to shell out for a taxi the 79 bus goes to the Asda just behind Chameleons. They don't run all night though (but then neither do trains), alright I'd you're staying over though.

Bookmarked.

By *allyandJonCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We always go by train, stay over at premier inn next to station, the bus station is next door the 79 runs every 30 mins and takes about 20 mins to Darlaston for about £3, the taxi back is about £12ish easier, relaxing and more fun than driving.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Walsall is another station close by with bus routes to Darlaston where the club is. "

Coming from Derby, I went to New St, then Walsall. A bus to Darlaston is then £1.80, or a taxi about £7

» Add a new message to this topic