FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > BGHS on Friday?

BGHS on Friday?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tevenathan OP   Man  over a year ago

Bedford

What is it like on a Friday evening ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What is it like on a Friday evening ?"

Similar to Friday day time but a little darker

By *ngel_screwballCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

What's bghs?

By *tevenathan OP   Man  over a year ago

Bedford

Bristol Gardens Health Spa

By *udeSpaLoverMan  over a year ago

Brighton

Usually dead in terms of females or play. The atmosphere, the vibe it used to have on Fridays is long gone now, haven't figured out why but Fridays have been pretty low key and slightly unfriendly feeling for about 2 years now. I've stopped my Friday visits unless a quiet spa to unwind is all I'm after.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Usually dead in terms of females or play. The atmosphere, the vibe it used to have on Fridays is long gone now, haven't figured out why but Fridays have been pretty low key and slightly unfriendly feeling for about 2 years now. I've stopped my Friday visits unless a quiet spa to unwind is all I'm after. "

Thats bevause the majority of females who attend don't go to BGHS to provide titillation or wank fodder for single guys. The friendlier vibe that was around on fridays swiftly disappeared by the army of men masturbating endlessly in the relaxation rooms, which got worse when the management took the locks of the doors. If I am going to play, I only ever go on couples night now. If I go on a weekday it is purely to spa and chill with my friends.

» Add a new message to this topic