FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club 29

Club 29

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all I am looking st going to club 29 in Leicester iv never been to a club befor and would like to experiance it I am.not sure if I am going to be going alone or with a female friend yet but if I go alone I am worried I won't really meet anyone advise would be great thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Club 29 is a friendly club. When you go tell them you havnt been before, they will show you round and tell you any info you need.

The best way to enjoy your visit is to smile and chat to others there including the staff. Some guys seem to just walk circuits around the club making no eye contact or smiling or chatting to anyone.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Club 29 is a friendly club. When you go tell them you havnt been before, they will show you round and tell you any info you need.

The best way to enjoy your visit is to smile and chat to others there including the staff. Some guys seem to just walk circuits around the club making no eye contact or smiling or chatting to anyone."

Thank you for the advise I am looking at going next month possibly a saturday

"Club 29 is a friendly club. When you go tell them you havnt been before, they will show you round and tell you any info you need.

The best way to enjoy your visit is to smile and chat to others there including the staff. Some guys seem to just walk circuits around the club making no eye contact or smiling or chatting to anyone.

Thank you for the advise I am looking at going next month possibly a saturday"

Ok. Have fun

Just a quick question; are there any specific bi days? If its all bi then brilliant but that's somewhat unusual for some clubs we've tried.

We're hoping to go tomorrow afternoon to give it a go

"Just a quick question; are there any specific bi days? If its all bi then brilliant but that's somewhat unusual for some clubs we've tried.

We're hoping to go tomorrow afternoon to give it a go"

Well as far as i know its welcoming to bi people any/all the time

Thanks, perhaps we'll see you there x

We have family celebrations this weekend so its doubtful we will get to the club this weekend.

Have a great time x

» Add a new message to this topic