FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > AWOL knickers

AWOL knickers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I made the mistake of leaving my knickers in the ladies loo upstairs at La Chambre last night and when I went back they'd disappeared - I thought they'd be safe there! First time i'd worn them as well Oh well, it gave me a great excuse to chat to new people as I went around the club asking if anyone had seen my knickers!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hahaha lost mine at infusions too! Only had them off for five mins and someone swiped them!!

By *eanandJulieCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

We have our very own Private detective Dick Standing and his ample assistant Matitsa Flopping on the case, they will take down all the knckers, erm we mean all the details of the missing pair and will looking in to this case, no panties will be left in turned until they discover the culprit xxxxxx

"We have our very own Private detective Dick Standing and his ample assistant Matitsa Flopping on the case, they will take down all the knckers, erm we mean all the details of the missing pair and will looking in to this case, no panties will be left in turned until they discover the culprit xxxxxx "

Thank goodness, I know the case is in capable hands now!

The wearing of knickers should be abolished . I will write to my MP and get it out through parliament

On two different nights I had two pairs of my boxers pinched in clubs while I was playing. Three if counting the girl that wore my boxers after playing.

By *ue and robCouple  over a year ago

ware

Played strip games at a house party Kim lost her knickers ( first thing she took off) and at the end of the night we virtually had to fight the guy to get them back!

By *ebedee2009Man  over a year ago

South Croydon

"Played strip games at a house party Kim lost her knickers ( first thing she took off) and at the end of the night we virtually had to fight the guy to get them back! "

Kim whipping her knickers off so quickly? Surely not!

By *leasureseanyMan  over a year ago

hull

Sorry i have already placed them on ebay...but don't worry i will split the profits with you..

By *RR68BMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"Sorry i have already placed them on ebay...but don't worry i will split the profits with you.."

LMAO you beat me to it - I was gonna say I was wearing them

"Played strip games at a house party Kim lost her knickers ( first thing she took off) and at the end of the night we virtually had to fight the guy to get them back! "

Wow I'd love to come to one of those house parties!! Only up the road as well

By *ue and robCouple  over a year ago

ware

"Played strip games at a house party Kim lost her knickers ( first thing she took off) and at the end of the night we virtually had to fight the guy to get them back!

Kim whipping her knickers off so quickly? Surely not! "

You know Kim zeb wasn't she under the table sucking you off while everyone else was chatting?

By *ebedee2009Man  over a year ago

South Croydon

Errr...possibly...was a fun night lol

Looks like my knickers sure do get around!

By *herealdeal90Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

"I made the mistake of leaving my knickers in the ladies loo upstairs at La Chambre last night and when I went back they'd disappeared - I thought they'd be safe there! First time i'd worn them as well Oh well, it gave me a great excuse to chat to new people as I went around the club asking if anyone had seen my knickers! "

And......

» Add a new message to this topic