Prestatyn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In Prestatyn next week does anyone know places for fun

Is anyone else there to meet ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *taffsfun73Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Pennant hall just up thw coast dont know if its any good but i hope to try it today and see

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Yep, Pennant Hall's about 30mins to the west and is open to non-gay folk on Tuesdays and Fridays. Townhouse is 45mins to the east on the wirral and the much better option of the two as far as clubs go.

Newcastle under lyme

Tried Pennant Hall today and i would say Greenleaves is about spot on all clubs are what you make them but found Pennant very quite and under used and a little run down

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

It's such a shame, isn't it! We used to be regulars at Pennant but then we stopped going for a few months as we were too busy. Then when we went back it was a ghost town. We went one night and had 12 couples just in the hot tub together! We may have broken it...

Obviously it's a catch 22. Couples don't want to go there because couples don't go anymore. From the sounds of things it's mostly a dude-fest now (no offence) which is not what we're after. The couples we do try and get to go there are hesitant because they've heard bad things about the place.

It really is a lovely club, it just needs the life bringing back to it.

Newcastle under lyme

shame as i like a bit of daytime fun and there isnt much about loke that not that i have found anyway cams was good wben i was in a cpl but its not very single frendly from the way tbe website reads

» Add a new message to this topic