FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > AbFabs or S Private Club for club virgin?

AbFabs or S Private Club for club virgin?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey - I'm based in Berkshire, so these are my two closest clubs. I've read various reviews for both places and they equally sound great, so I was just wondering what people would think would be the best place to try for a single guy that's never been before?

I believe you have to apply to join/go to S Private Club - which may be a deciding factor - but hopefully I'd pass any screening

Time to get that confidence up and talk to people and try not to hide in the corner!! Just wish I could have a drink to take the edge off - I know they allow you to take alcohol, but I'd have to drive home, so tea-total it is

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unkybbwWoman  over a year ago

Feltham

I recommend S Private Club!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kestrels/Abfabs is fantastic!

Highly recommended by us x

By *anillaguyMan  over a year ago

Kingston

"Kestrels/Abfabs is fantastic!

Highly recommended by us x "

S Private club would be good tonight

By *attoedMan  over a year ago

Aldershot

S private club do vet single guys which is a good thing and it is a very nice club with excellent hosts

Abfabs don't

Also if your not on the abfab request to go tonight and recieved confirmation u can't just turn up that would be unfair on all the guys that have sat on the waiting list possibly since Monday

It wasn't for tonight - but maybe next week sometime. I know they have different themes on different nights - so probably need to pick the right night too!

Do you need to request to be on AbFabs list each night or is it just for Fridays?

Kingston

Just Friday, list opens on Monday but fills quick.

S Private club shouldn't be a problem providing you meet the criteria

Don't forget you can try Abfabs during the day when it's called Kestrels. It's very chilled and easy going.

By *r_BBW_LoverMan  over a year ago

Swindon

"Just Friday, list opens on Monday but fills quick.

S Private club shouldn't be a problem providing you meet the criteria "

What are their criteria..?

Kingston

Look at their profile

By *ayandreamCouple  over a year ago

CAMBERLEY

Abfabs is bigger and busier seeing it is established but S Private Club is new and smaller and much friendlier. The choice is yours as a couple we prefer S Private Club to be honest. Annie and Sam are such a nice couple and they create a very social and friendly atmosphere. We are lucky to have so many good clubs in our area.

By *appypear12Couple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Abfads g8 nite friday 19th gd disco gd dj and stayed open till 4 am great nite had bt all thank

By *iscreet UnicornWoman  over a year ago

Windsor-ish

I like both however in my honest opinion i believe Slough would be better for newbies as it is smaller and so there is no chance of being left out.

At Abfabs the venue is spread out more meaning people can just walk on by oblivious to the new guy.

It could also depend on your confidence of course.

I say drop S Private Club a message, Annie & Sam are very friendly and will answer any queries you may have.

Either way, wherever you go just remember to be yourself, be respectful and have a laugh.

Thanks for all the advice!

As suspect there are lots of fans of both!

Wasn't sure it a smaller place would be better or worse for a first timer! People have mentioned that I could at least just hit the pool at AbFabs if I wanted - then everyone says how nice S Private Club is!

I just couldn't be bothered with all the vetting s club wanted....

I do like both, though favour s private. Amazing friendly hosts and as it is a smaller club you are less likely to feel left out, and able to mingle comfortably as a newbie. The hot tubs and steam room are amazing.

You will like either which ever you decide

Mx

By *wingtolifeCouple  over a year ago

who knows

love abfabs, but the size is daunting when not busy.

so ratio guys to females how is s private on a saturday night,we sometimes just want to chill and relax so sauna hot tub is ideal.

By *ayandreamCouple  over a year ago

CAMBERLEY

S Private Club is so friendly and you have so many options. You can chill in the Spa, socialize in the bar plus a there are a lot of playrooms. The owners really take care with everyone and make you feel so welcome.

By *rof_cplCouple  over a year ago

Gerrards Cross

Can definitely recommend having been a couple of times (although not recently). Have tried to check out s-private club a couple of times but their website has been down for weeks.

By *unkybbwWoman  over a year ago

Feltham

"Can definitely recommend having been a couple of times (although not recently). Have tried to check out s-private club a couple of times but their website has been down for weeks."

You can check out their profile on here! S Private Club! A new website is on its way soon x

"I just couldn't be bothered with all the vetting s club wanted.... "

What's actually involved then? I know your supposed to have at least two veri's within the last couple of months - but what else do you have to do? Is it a War and Peace still application form

S Private Club is a medium size club spread over three floors. Plenty of play areas, both public and private. The hosts, Annie & Sam, are extremely welcoming and friendly. The premises are very clean

You asked for a choice between AbFab and S Private Club. Both clubs are good but for a new person, we would recommend S Private Club because of the friendly atmosphere

- Mrs. J -

By *ogging DougMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Echos what has been said about S Private Club but it is down to individual preference. Dive in head first & go.

By *he PlaygroundsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"S Private Club is a medium size club spread over three floors. Plenty of play areas, both public and private. The hosts, Annie & Sam, are extremely welcoming and friendly. The premises are very clean

You asked for a choice between AbFab and S Private Club. Both clubs are good but for a new person, we would recommend S Private Club because of the friendly atmosphere

- Mrs. J -"

Try the va club

» Add a new message to this topic