FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time visiting a club

First time visiting a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, I'm looking at visiting a club for the first time im trying to get an idea of what to expect and advice on which one to choose. I'll be going alone unless I get an offer I can't refuse from here! I know about memberships and single male rules already just looking for first time stories to ease the nerves!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all, I'm looking at visiting a club for the first time im trying to get an idea of what to expect and advice on which one to choose. I'll be going alone unless I get an offer I can't refuse from here! I know about memberships and single male rules already just looking for first time stories to ease the nerves! "

I'd also be interested to hear what people have to say on this as well I'm looking to do the same in the next couple of weeks.

The best advice we can give you is smell nice and don't follow couple's about, it's just creepy lol

By *r_BBW_LoverMan  over a year ago

Swindon

"The best advice we can give you is smell nice and don't follow couple's about, it's just creepy lol "

I'll add something - be prepared to take the initiative and talk to people, don't just expect others to strike up a conversation with you.

In my experience, people are very friendly once they see that you can hold a conversation and are confident enough to introduce yourself.

By *otwife CoolhubCouple  over a year ago

Bathgate

Chat to people, be engaging and smile. Only hold a conversation for 5 minutes or so and then leave it by saying if they're playing later you'd be up for joining them.

If they play with single guys you'll stand out.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"The best advice we can give you is smell nice and don't follow couple's about, it's just creepy lol

I'll add something - be prepared to take the initiative and talk to people, don't just expect others to strike up a conversation with you.

In my experience, people are very friendly once they see that you can hold a conversation and are confident enough to introduce yourself."

All the above - I work in a club behind the bar and the above is tried n tested

"Chat to people, be engaging and smile. Only hold a conversation for 5 minutes or so and then leave it by saying if they're playing later you'd be up for joining them.

If they play with single guys you'll stand out. "

Don't wait for couples or single women to talk to you first. Many have lots to choose from and whoever speaks with them first and they like him, will be the one they spend the better part of the evening with

The ratio of men to women and couples is better in clubs than is here but it is still stacked up against single men. There are too many single men in clubs compared to the number of women, whether part of a couple or not

- Mrs. J -

By *iverpool 2Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Don't follow people around, don't lurk in door ways, speak to people!

Everyone there is looking for the same. Talk to people, 90% are friendly and either way will tell you if they want to play or not.

Treat it as a normal night out, you might get laid but look at it as a bonus

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Chat to people, be engaging and smile. Only hold a conversation for 5 minutes or so and then leave it by saying if they're playing later you'd be up for joining them.

If they play with single guys you'll stand out. "

Great advice, nothing worse than talking with someone for ages with no interest! Give people space and they might come back for more

» Add a new message to this topic