FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time swinging in blackpool

First time swinging in blackpool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, quickly after deciding my friend and I needed a break we ended up in blackpool and wow! What a weekend! Both my friend an I are kinksters and have never dipped our toes into the swingers world.

We decided to be brave and attend two swingers clubs, 'infusions' and 'w3 lifestyle'.

Everyone made us feel really welcome and we met some lovely folk. We would definitely attend again .

We can't wait for our next adventures! So my question is.. where would people suggest for two single females?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

"So, quickly after deciding my friend and I needed a break we ended up in blackpool and wow! What a weekend! Both my friend an I are kinksters and have never dipped our toes into the swingers world.

We decided to be brave and attend two swingers clubs, 'infusions' and 'w3 lifestyle'.

Everyone made us feel really welcome and we met some lovely folk. We would definitely attend again .

We can't wait for our next adventures! So my question is.. where would people suggest for two single females? "

Have you attended any clubs around east mids?

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Depends on what those two single firms are looking for. Single guys, couples, other girls, just a good night out with like minded people?

There's a few really good clubs around like the vanilla alternative, liberty elite Chams, Townhouse, Xtasia. But what nights you go on or events at those clubs would be dictated by wether you want single guys or not mainly.

Fridays mostly is the night single guys will be present Saturdays is for couples. Though Chams I think maybe different but that's also a different kind of club.

Single girls are welcome anywhere usually whenever they want lol.

Vanilla alternatives festival of fun, first weekend in August is going to be an awsome weekend party

Xxx

By *andAukCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"So, quickly after deciding my friend and I needed a break we ended up in blackpool and wow! What a weekend! Both my friend an I are kinksters and have never dipped our toes into the swingers world.

We can't wait for our next adventures! So my question is.. where would people suggest for two single females? "

We're sure we could squeeze you in at our house

By *ugarandspice9569Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Quest and attic is defo one to try. Both fantastic clubs x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's not much choice in Yorkshire lol

Blackpool connections re opens this weekend we are a private members club and look after customers.might be worth a look

Connections wants I'd so be careful as your security could be at risk.

Sicurity is all data protected we would be fined £20.000 if we gave out any ones pvt data we are a liceanced club now with the counsil and have to be a pvt members club by law

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"Quest and attic is defo one to try. Both fantastic clubs x "

Definitely these two clubs

"Sicurity is all data protected we would be fined £20.000 if we gave out any ones pvt data we are a liceanced club now with the counsil and have to be a pvt members club by law "
i understand that but information is lost, stolen , hacked frequently. Look at Sony, rbs, talk talk to name a few and if those type of companies can be victims then a small outfit with a pic from currys can also be victims. I wouldn't hand over my dog licence never mind my passport. Also I've been to other clubs, i.e. Infusion, no3, rios, Adam and Eve , amours and yes even the old connections and have never handed any such documents over. Legal or not my I'd is my I'd and not to be released lightly guys. Approach with extreme caution

By *iptopcoolMan  over a year ago

mid

Am I missing something here, most clubs are members clubs so why is connections being singled out as a security risk ?

How is one different to another ?

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

"Am I missing something here, most clubs are members clubs so why is connections being singled out as a security risk ?

How is one different to another ? "

Id being photocopied. I have no worries over staff ever releasing details as they are very trustworthy, I do however worry about hackers and theft, though cant see a small club ever being targeted, you just never know

Im sure the staff are trustworthy but it only takes one to have a grudge and then who knows !!!! Hackers are a menace these days for all companies no matter what electronic defences they seem to have . I've enjoyed many a time at the old connections and was never id'd in this manner. I've met lots of great people there and had a good time so would love to see the new place and meet old friends again but sadly can't under this policy. Good luck to the club though.

Most peaple are ok with it we have had over 80 members join all ready its the single men who dont want to give details as there doing the dirty on there wifes dont you give details every time you fly abroad and go to your doctors like the guy said above we are not the only club doing this

"Most peaple are ok with it we have had over 80 members join all ready its the single men who dont want to give details as there doing the dirty on there wifes dont you give details every time you fly abroad and go to your doctors like the guy said above we are not the only club doing this "
no, but one of the very few. As I said, the very best of luck to the club but the policy is preventing many people I've spoken to joining but if they can continue and run a business profitably by that business model well done .

we're members of several clubs and we've always had to provide id. Don't see what the issue is. Unless your married and scared of getting caught

Durham

"we're members of several clubs and we've always had to provide id. Don't see what the issue is. Unless your married and scared of getting caught "

Agree. Nearly every club we have been to ask for ID on your first visit. No issue at all. What are they going to do with it? Show all in the local newspaper? That would build a swinging clubs business nicely .....

By *uy11Man  over a year ago

Dorset

Hi

We are considering visit to Blackpool- have heard about Infusions and 'lifestyle'- what exactly are they like? Are they worth visiting?

G

Durham

"Sicurity is all data protected we would be fined £20.000 if we gave out any ones pvt data we are a liceanced club now with the counsil and have to be a pvt members club by law i understand that but information is lost, stolen , hacked frequently. Look at Sony, rbs, talk talk to name a few and if those type of companies can be victims then a small outfit with a pic from currys can also be victims. I wouldn't hand over my dog licence never mind my passport. Also I've been to other clubs, i.e. Infusion, no3, rios, Adam and Eve , amours and yes even the old connections and have never handed any such documents over. Legal or not my I'd is my I'd and not to be released lightly guys. Approach with extreme caution "

Utter rubbish, we are members of No3 ID was required for membership, members of Infusions ID required for membership

Durham

Any way back to what OP asked. When we visit Blackpool we always stay in Paradise Swingers Hotel. Always a good party on in this hotel or you can go and explore what else the scene has to offer in Blackpool. Friday night we always go to soul suite, hopefully we have a social sorted for the Friday night and if we click we can all go back to paradise. No awkward sneaking folk in as its encouraged. Win Win. Saturday night we always stay at the hotel for the Hot swinging party. Its worth a look as Ste n Sonia are great hosts

"Sicurity is all data protected we would be fined £20.000 if we gave out any ones pvt data we are a liceanced club now with the counsil and have to be a pvt members club by law i understand that but information is lost, stolen , hacked frequently. Look at Sony, rbs, talk talk to name a few and if those type of companies can be victims then a small outfit with a pic from currys can also be victims. I wouldn't hand over my dog licence never mind my passport. Also I've been to other clubs, i.e. Infusion, no3, rios, Adam and Eve , amours and yes even the old connections and have never handed any such documents over. Legal or not my I'd is my I'd and not to be released lightly guys. Approach with extreme caution

Utter rubbish, we are members of No3 ID was required for membership, members of Infusions ID required for membership"

Can't be rubbish _ and b as I have been in these clubs many times without ID . I was a member of infusions years ago and just provided an address ( false obviously as no documentation was requested ) I've not been a member of the other clubs but categorically have not been asked or offered any ID on the visits I have made. So please don't call my posts rubbish or anybody else's when you are not in possession of the facts ! Bye

Durham

"Can't be rubbish _ and b as I have been in these clubs many times without ID . I was a member of infusions years ago and just provided an address ( false obviously as no documentation was requested ) I've not been a member of the other clubs but categorically have not been asked or offered any ID on the visits I have made. So please don't call my posts rubbish or anybody else's when you are not in possession of the facts ! Bye "

Only get asked for ID on the first visit to become a private member and as you say not on every visit. We took friends to No3 last month for their first visit and ID was required for them to become a member. Facts I have.

"Can't be rubbish _ and b as I have been in these clubs many times without ID . I was a member of infusions years ago and just provided an address ( false obviously as no documentation was requested ) I've not been a member of the other clubs but categorically have not been asked or offered any ID on the visits I have made. So please don't call my posts rubbish or anybody else's when you are not in possession of the facts ! Bye

Only get asked for ID on the first visit to become a private member and as you say not on every visit. We took friends to No3 last month for their first visit and ID was required for them to become a member. Facts I have."

facts I also have . NEVER BEEN ASKED !

"Sicurity is all data protected we would be fined £20.000 if we gave out any ones pvt data we are a liceanced club now with the counsil and have to be a pvt members club by law "

Is it just me that worries when a club representative can't spell or apply grammar? Just makes me think they have a very slapdash approach to things.

Or am I being a bit OCD haha

» Add a new message to this topic