Hi could anyone help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *londie8399 OP   Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Anyone been club f before and how does it work if your a newbie thanks karen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *quirrelMan  over a year ago

Tameside

If you're a newbie it's best to go to a club on a couples only night, Tell them you've never been in a club before and ask them to show you around. It's in their best interest if you aren't scared off coming back so they'll keep an eye on you and tell you the etiquette. I suggest that on your first time you don't swap partners and just go to soak up the atmosphere and chat with others, if you feel under pressure to play by anyone in the club then you can firmly but politely decline, go to a private room for some time with your partner and discuss if you want to leave or just have private fun. I would suggest that you don't attend on a night when they are allowing too many single male's in as the presence of too many guys looking for fun can be intimidating and put you off.

By *londie8399 OP   Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

"If you're a newbie it's best to go to a club on a couples only night, Tell them you've never been in a club before and ask them to show you around. It's in their best interest if you aren't scared off coming back so they'll keep an eye on you and tell you the etiquette. I suggest that on your first time you don't swap partners and just go to soak up the atmosphere and chat with others, if you feel under pressure to play by anyone in the club then you can firmly but politely decline, go to a private room for some time with your partner and discuss if you want to leave or just have private fun. I would suggest that you don't attend on a night when they are allowing too many single male's in as the presence of too many guys looking for fun can be intimidating and put you off. "

Thank u we have been to clubs before we just havent been to club f before should have worded it differently

» Add a new message to this topic