FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams Sundays

Chams Sundays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *te33w OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Will be down south soon and hoping to visit Chams in Darleston on a Sunday afternoon/evening. Any advice/tips for a single guy and how much does it cost?

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

There can be, at times, a waiting list for single guys membership which is renewable annually. It can therefore cannot be guaranteed that you will be able to get into the club.

I suggest you look and see if one of the BBW parties is happening on the day you intend to visit as this is a good way of getting into the club on a one-off basis. Message Evie! to see when her next party at the club is and get your name down on her list to gain entry to the club

By *rimntonedMan  over a year ago

stoke

"Will be down south soon and hoping to visit Chams in Darleston on a Sunday afternoon/evening. Any advice/tips for a single guy and how much does it cost?

Cheers"

You need to phone the club and they will advise you on the steps to apply for membership. I think you need to send a photo etc

By *te33w OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Thanks folks

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

The next bbw event is on Sunday 20th August. There is a thread in the meets forum and if you want to go you need to ask in there to be put on the guest list.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"There can be, at times, a waiting list for single guys membership which is renewable annually. It can therefore cannot be guaranteed that you will be able to get into the club.

I suggest you look and see if one of the BBW parties is happening on the day you intend to visit as this is a good way of getting into the club on a one-off basis. Message Evie! to see when her next party at the club is and get your name down on her list to gain entry to the club"

Can I just add that the list is for bbw's and their admirers.... Not just an excuse for single guys to get in without being members

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nicely put Evie!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There can be, at times, a waiting list for single guys membership which is renewable annually. It can therefore cannot be guaranteed that you will be able to get into the club.

I suggest you look and see if one of the BBW parties is happening on the day you intend to visit as this is a good way of getting into the club on a one-off basis. Message Evie! to see when her next party at the club is and get your name down on her list to gain entry to the club

Can I just add that the list is for bbw's and their admirers.... Not just an excuse for single guys to get in without being members "

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Can I just add that the list is for bbw's and their admirers.... Not just an excuse for single guys to get in without being members "

Ugh! Don't get me started on this.

» Add a new message to this topic