FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Newbie going to decadence tonight. Any advice

Newbie going to decadence tonight. Any advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *jr123 OP   Man  over a year ago

oldham

Hi everyone.

I've finally plucked up the courage to go to decadence club in rochdale.

Has anybody got any tips for a new guy.

I'm not bothered if I don't get asked to play as long as it's a fun night.

If anyone else is going please say hi when you see me.

Have a great weekend everyone

Njr

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just go and be chatty. Nothing more creepy than a guy sitting himself in a sex club looking uncomfortable. Just see it as a night in the pub. When you go in go to the bar and get a drink. Have a look around and smile and say hello to people you pass. When you come back mention what you you liked about the place. If no one is really chatting sit at the bar and talk to the bar staff or go to the smoking area (even if you don't smoke) Hope you have a lovely night x

By *jr123 OP   Man  over a year ago

oldham

Thank you.

The last thing I want is to be seen as a pervy bloke. That's why I haven't tried it before. I hope the other people don't think "a single bloke must be after a quick shag". I'm going to have fun in what ever way that happens

I'll make sure I say hi and let people know it's my first time and I'm nervous

Have a great weekend

Njr

By *iercedCplCouple  over a year ago

Outside of Manchester

Really glad you've decided to give it a whirl! Just have fun and be yourself!

Enjoy, J x

Forgive the dumb question if it is one...

But as I've never been to one either,,, what do ppl wear there?

Do you wear what clothes you go in?

Do you go there & strip off?

Or wear a robe/towel or similar?

#JustAsking

Fair play, was looking to go to my first time, seems like clubs is where its at to make new friends an what not.

By *angledoo_UKMan  over a year ago

Rochdale

"Forgive the dumb question if it is one...

But as I've never been to one either,,, what do ppl wear there?

Do you wear what clothes you go in?

Do you go there & strip off?

Or wear a robe/towel or similar?

#JustAsking"

You wear your usual smart casual clothes like going out to the pub. You can do the full suit and tie if you want!! Some ladies/couples like to dress up for the occasion, so it’s always nice to pay compliments to those who have(and it can be a bit of a conversation starter)

The clubs have their own rules as regards dress down. When arriving, say to the staff it’s your first time in a club, and they’ll give you a little tour to get used to the place, and find everything you want.

Decadance doesn’t require you to dress down in the bar area, but if you’re going to play upstairs, then you get changed into a towel.(put your clothes in a locker)

No3, in Chorley ask you dress down at a certain time of the night (even at the bar) and if I remember right Partners are very similar to No3 (been a while since in Partners)

The only thing I’d say, is if going to a new club, don’t be shy, and chat to people. Don’t expect to play on the first night, as if you expect it, it won’t happen!

Enjoy the night for what it is, a new experience and see if you enjoy it. If you do, you know what the routine of the club is, and can always go again.

» Add a new message to this topic