FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Pandora's and Entice Club Reviews

Pandora's and Entice Club Reviews

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkySlinky OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

For six months Club Entice in Preston has been listed in the Club Reviews although it has never opened. Pandora's in Leeds has been open over a month but is not listed so no one is able to review it. Why is this?

Sally

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"For six months Club Entice in Preston has been listed in the Club Reviews although it has never opened. Pandora's in Leeds has been open over a month but is not listed so no one is able to review it. Why is this?

Sally"

Totally agree. Admin???

By *asteregg01Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

The club owners have to contact admin to be listed. So Pandoras have obviously not done it.

Hi guys,

The owners have applied to fab to be listed as a club, but have currently had no reply from the fab admin. We are hoping to be listed asap so we can get all the reviews through

If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact us.

Jen (Club Pandora staff)

By *ensual and sexyCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

We have been there and are going again this Saturday. We can confirm it is open and the staff are very pleasant. Xx

Think its a shame that the admin dont add Pandoras to the club list. Leeds is lucky that it has now got two clubs and clubs need every bit of exposure to help survive especially when opening. Whenever I see clubs on the list that have never opened or inactive it looks like the site owners are not properly maintaining the site.

Not what we expect to get for paying extra membership for.

We are sure many would agree.

We went into club reviews yesterday and suggested Pandora as a club listing, maybe if few more did that might force Fab into getting club onto the listing. I know club has been struggling to get the club listed definitely seems strange how other clubs in Yorkshire are listed. Hopefully Pandora will be soon. We love the club great friendly atmosphere and always had great nights there. Can't recommend enough

There's a few uk venues on the club lists which don't even exist it's realy annoying...

"Hi guys,

The owners have applied to fab to be listed as a club, but have currently had no reply from the fab admin. We are hoping to be listed asap so we can get all the reviews through

Jen (Club Pandora staff)"

I remember Entice struggled to get listed so you may have to chase it up with admin.

By *.L.A.M. party profile xxCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Hi guys,

Jen (Club Pandora staff)

I remember Entice struggled to get listed so you may have to chase it up with admin."

It took us a while to get the club listing and hopefully you will get it all sorted soon,

Best of look from all at Entice.

Xxx

Can't wait for opening ENTICE YIPPEE!

By *andora swingersCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi guys,

Jen (Club Pandora staff)

I remember Entice struggled to get listed so you may have to chase it up with admin.

It took us a while to get the club listing and hopefully you will get it all sorted soon,

Best of look from all at Entice.

Xxx "

Thank you everyone for your support and thanks too to all at Entice. Finally after a long struggle we have now been listed.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"We went into club reviews yesterday and suggested Pandora as a club listing, maybe if few more did that might force Fab into getting club onto the listing. I know club has been struggling to get the club listed definitely seems strange how other clubs in Yorkshire are listed. Hopefully Pandora will be soon. We love the club great friendly atmosphere and always had great nights there. Can't recommend enough "

We suggested the club as a listing some weeks back when it first opened, but from what I understand there has to be a reciprocal linking to fabswingers on the clubs website so I assumed this may have been a sticking point.

Apparently it is a lot easier to take them off the listings they will take it off With in a blink of eye .

» Add a new message to this topic