FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs in London

Clubs in London

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My boyfriend and I are heading down to London in a week's time and we are thinking of visiting a club.

We are no stranger to swinger club as we regularly go to chameleon at Darlaston and also has been to xtasia and infusion in Blackpool.

We just want something quite similar to Chameleon as we know it's one of the best and also enjoy their dress code: towel and/or send outfit; as well as having all the hot tub, steam room and sauna facilities.

Even no facilities, we just enjoy the more relax dress code than having to wearing "normal clothing" and only allow to take off clothes when play policy.

Can anyone give us some suggestions please? It will be a Sunday night we go to x

Thanks in advance x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My boyfriend and I are heading down to London in a week's time and we are thinking of visiting a club.

We are no stranger to swinger club as we regularly go to chameleon at Darlaston and also has been to xtasia and infusion in Blackpool.

We just want something quite similar to Chameleon as we know it's one of the best and also enjoy their dress code: towel and/or send outfit; as well as having all the hot tub, steam room and sauna facilities.

Even no facilities, we just enjoy the more relax dress code than having to wearing "normal clothing" and only allow to take off clothes when play policy.

Can anyone give us some suggestions please? It will be a Sunday night we go to x

Thanks in advance x"

Kestrels near Heathrow is open from 10:30am until 8pm on Sundays....it is Naturist during the day but walking around in a towel is what everyone does

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Our Place 4 Fun club near Alexandra Palace is the only club I'm aware of that is open on a Sunday night.

I'm quite a regular on a Sunday and I really enjoy it, sometimes it is really busy, sometimes it is quiet, but the staff and clientele are always friendly and it is always a fun night out.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think Rio's Spa is open all the time, or every night, although it I don't really go there often. And there is Paradise Spa also that I have not visited.

(as other choices)

Maybe somebody has more information on the other places?

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Only club I'd recommend in London is OurPlace4Fun. No wet facilities but a great night club feel and open till 3AM Sunday nights. Kestrels and Eurekas are both pretty good and have the hot tubs, etc but are both a little way out of the city and neither are open that late on a Sunday.

Crawley

"I think Rio's Spa is open all the time, or every night, although it I don't really go there often. And there is Paradise Spa also that I have not visited.

(as other choices)

Maybe somebody has more information on the other places?"

Sundays is the only day Rio's isn't open through till dawn. Shuts about 10 or 11.

"I think Rio's Spa is open all the time, or every night, although it I don't really go there often. And there is Paradise Spa also that I have not visited.

(as other choices)

Maybe somebody has more information on the other places?"

I am the host of Interracial Soiree at The Paradise Club (previously known as Paradise spa) next one 23rd September

There is the website on my page for information/opening times etc

My profile is also very informative about the venue

If anybody interested message me

They also have a monthly social held by The Paradise Club Parties profile which is a more mixed night, next one 16th September

Oops forgot to say it's open on a Sunday 7pm till midnight at the paradise club

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sounds like ourplace4fun is not for us then as definitely do not want the night club feeling like xtasia in West brum.

Heard Kestrels is good x

Just worry about the opening hours of different clubs?

Crawley

"Sounds like ourplace4fun is not for us then as definitely do not want the night club feeling like xtasia in West brum.

Heard Kestrels is good x

Just worry about the opening hours of different clubs?

"

Yeah, Kestrels is great but not a lot of use if you want Sunday evening.

» Add a new message to this topic