FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club ex's or eurekas on saterday night

Club ex's or eurekas on saterday night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omandDommer OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sandwich

Wondering which to visit on saterday night

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It would seem that both venues are quite similar at first but I gather that Club XS has a very different vibe to Eureka with more a leaning to the kink/BDSM than the somewhat more sociable Eureka.

Club XS is a lot smaller too although it had more play areas, which are semi private but not lockable unlike three out of Eureka's five if you include the big couples only area.

The spa areas are not really that comparable with XS having a small indoor pool but a tiny hot tub that is a bit like a large bucket.

I find Eureka can be a bit like a holiday camp club house vibe with it's Saturday night parties that are very busy, but having only been to XS on a Friday I don't know how their crowd may differ?

I like both venues, both look like they offer a lot of options for daytime fun by being set in quite large grounds.

see you've been to eureaka have you been to dv8 yet

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Can only give advice on eureka as not been to club XS

Eureka is a really fun atmosphere ... every Saturday night (and I've been going nearly every one for the last 4 years) has at least 180 people and has the added bonus of allowing single guys - a def must for me !

Themed nights are even busier and Halloween / Christmas and Nye double that

And if no one takes your fancy you are going to have the best time partying anyway

Sandwich

"see you've been to eureaka have you been to dv8 yet

"

Not yet

Sandwich

"Can only give advice on eureka as not been to club XS

Eureka is a really fun atmosphere ... every Saturday night (and I've been going nearly every one for the last 4 years) has at least 180 people and has the added bonus of allowing single guys - a def must for me !

Themed nights are even busier and Halloween / Christmas and Nye double that

And if no one takes your fancy you are going to have the best time partying anyway

"

Eureka saturday parties are busy and normally a lot of fun.

My partner has done the club xs friday night but we havent tried DV8 on a saturday night, so no idea how busy or not it gets.

Equally its the same reply about day visits, eureka always has visitors and is very busy on a hot day. Weve no idea how many people visit DV8 (northdown) during the day, but would be interested to find out.

To be honest neither of these two clubs are great. Yes eureka is a party but that comes with the issue of d*unk people being stupid, which I personally don't find at all sexy. Dv8 is what it is but could be much more. That being said the cougar night is a good night out and well worth a visit.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"To be honest neither of these two clubs are great. Yes eureka is a party but that comes with the issue of d*unk people being stupid, which I personally don't find at all sexy. Dv8 is what it is but could be much more. That being said the cougar night is a good night out and well worth a visit. "

Are all the other clubs tee total then ? Doesn't matter where you go swinging or vanilla and you will come across d*unken antics Haha ! Lol OP just look at the club reviews for both clubs for a fair say on both venues or try them both out yourself !

Why suits one may not suit another but try going to any club with a view to enjoy it rather than find fault and I'm pretty sure you will have a ball

Having been to both clubs on numerous occasions there are those that overdo the alcohol intake at both clubs. This never detracts from me having a good time at either place, although i prefer one over the other that is my preference but both are worth attending and then you can make your own mind up.

Dv8.is a nice ye olde building nice comfy setting. Music is quieter than eureaka small dance floor playrooms are ok they over look the dance floor from a mezzanine. Pool is smaller and hottub smaller in comparison to eureaka.

Less people go there maybe on average 50 people.

Its called northdowns sun club.they are a adult only campsite during the summer months if you fancy some naughty camping fun. Dv8.and hornykopartys both host party's there. The club could be better if it was more advertised

By *ougarsandcubsWoman  over a year ago

Medway

"To be honest neither of these two clubs are great. Yes eureka is a party but that comes with the issue of d*unk people being stupid, which I personally don't find at all sexy. Dv8 is what it is but could be much more. That being said the cougar night is a good night out and well worth a visit. "

the 1st Friday of month is run by hkop and the 2nd friday if month is _ougarsandcubs

These are 2 independent run events where the hosts that run them provide everything needed for their nights and hence vwry different to a clubsx or dv8

Northdowns is more of a venue that hosts different events/ nights and is small and cosy and very friendly and chilled

Eurekas is a very large established party club with members and facilities according

uhh it's like comparing a mini to a people carrier you just can't x

"To be honest neither of these two clubs are great. Yes eureka is a party but that comes with the issue of d*unk people being stupid, which I personally don't find at all sexy. Dv8 is what it is but could be much more. That being said the cougar night is a good night out and well worth a visit.

the 1st Friday of month is run by hkop and the 2nd friday if month is _ougarsandcubs

These are 2 independent run events where the hosts that run them provide everything needed for their nights and hence vwry different to a clubsx or dv8

Northdowns is more of a venue that hosts different events/ nights and is small and cosy and very friendly and chilled

Eurekas is a very large established party club with members and facilities according

uhh it's like comparing a mini to a people carrier you just can't x "

The OP asked about Dv8 or Eureka so I would suggest that comparison between the two venues is, at the very least, implied in the question and is therefore valid. That being said you are quite right both venues are very different.

By *ougarsandcubsWoman  over a year ago

Medway

"To be honest neither of these two clubs are great. Yes eureka is a party but that comes with the issue of d*unk people being stupid, which I personally don't find at all sexy. Dv8 is what it is but could be much more. That being said the cougar night is a good night out and well worth a visit.

The OP asked about Dv8 or Eureka so I would suggest that comparison between the two venues is, at the very least, implied in the question and is therefore valid. That being said you are quite right both venues are very different."

yrs I agree but truth is dv8 is more a name pulled put by owner

It's not actually a comparable club because its not really...

The OP asked about Dv8 or Eureka so I would suggest that comparison between the two venues is, at the very least, implied in the question and is therefore valid. That being said you are quite right both venues are very different.

yrs I agree but truth is dv8 is more a name pulled put by owner

It's not actually a comparable club because its not really... "

I understand your point but I believe they do or at least did run there own events.

» Add a new message to this topic