FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single men quest

Single men quest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herealdeal90 OP   Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Iv been quest a few times yet they havnt let me in as they say they are not accepting membership for single males currently which is fair enough. Yet Iv heard from multiple people that they've been going to quest no problem as a single male and only got membership now. So what's the deal? Are they accepting membership or not? I feel like they only not giving me membership, if that's the case I'd like to know why

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why don't you ask them what's happening. I or just go to another club

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

Try a phone call to them before making the trip to their premises to ask if they are accepting single male membership that night.

Huddersfield

Thanks for the replies, yes I do go to other clubs, but I work right behind quest so it'll be convenient, I was just wondering when I go in person they say they're not accepting membership yet Iv heard people on here and friends of mine get accepted, surely that's discrimination and it's disgusting

Tbh i was there yesterday,a guy who i was talking to said he had waited nearly 6 months because they wasnt letting anymote single guys in.just keep trying.

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"Thanks for the replies, yes I do go to other clubs, but I work right behind quest so it'll be convenient, I was just wondering when I go in person they say they're not accepting membership yet Iv heard people on here and friends of mine get accepted, surely that's discrimination and it's disgusting "

The rules on the website dictate you need a membership form with you and possibly depending on which night it is (some are women and couples only).

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I had planned a visit in two week's time, but turns out the 3rd Saturday night of every month is couples only, and that's before you consider the single male waiting list

I'll have to see what else is available in the area locally

Huddersfield

Thanks. Looks like I'll go elsewhere

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I had planned a visit in two week's time, but turns out the 3rd Saturday night of every month is couples only, and that's before you consider the single male waiting list

I'll have to see what else is available in the area locally "

There is another club in Leeds now. Not sure if they let in single men on a Saturday but its worth a go.

Penrith

"I had planned a visit in two week's time, but turns out the 3rd Saturday night of every month is couples only, and that's before you consider the single male waiting list

There is another club in Leeds now. Not sure if they let in single men on a Saturday but its worth a go."

Nope, they say every Saturday is couples and single ladies only

Looks like I'll be having a few beers with the lads instead

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

There is another club in Leeds now. Not sure if they let in single men on a Saturday but its worth a go.

Looks like I'll be having a few beers with the lads instead "

That's a shame.

Penrith

Looks like I'll be having a few beers with the lads instead

That's a shame."

I know, have you met my mates?

Looks like I'll be having a few beers with the lads instead "

single males is a friday why cant you do that instead x

Penrith

Looks like I'll be having a few beers with the lads instead single males is a friday why cant you do that instead x"

I can't make the Friday night is why

Looks like I'll be having a few beers with the lads instead single males is a friday why cant you do that instead x

I can't make the Friday night is why "

what no friday at all x

Penrith

Looks like I'll be having a few beers with the lads instead single males is a friday why cant you do that instead x

I can't make the Friday night is why what no friday at all x"

Without going in to too much detail on a public forum, my plan is to travel over on Saturday morning, do my thing during the day, stay overnight Saturday, more of my thing Sunday, then home Sunday evening. It's just a shame the weekend lands on their 3rd Saturday of the month thing

"Iv been quest a few times yet they havnt let me in as they say they are not accepting membership for single males currently which is fair enough. Yet Iv heard from multiple people that they've been going to quest no problem as a single male and only got membership now. So what's the deal? Are they accepting membership or not? I feel like they only not giving me membership, if that's the case I'd like to know why "

Try again but don't wear your Nan's coat x

» Add a new message to this topic