FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Jaydees 23/9

Jaydees 23/9

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All.

A lovely friend of mine has offered to take me to Jaydees on Saturday 23/9

I've been to Tease2 private daytime parties and the annex greddy girl nights and Jaydees once but it was Christmas time and not very busy.

This time I wanna be more prepared so I'm looking for a little bit of advice on the club.

Anything from play rooms to what women wear would be great! TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngandnickCouple  over a year ago

Haverhill

Jaydees has a great atmosphere and we have always found everyone to be really friendly. We loved it at Tease but jaydees is better

Open and closed off play areas and really, wear whatever your comfortable in. I usually wear dress and heels

Hope you have a great time Ang x

"Jaydees has a great atmosphere and we have always found everyone to be really friendly. We loved it at Tease but jaydees is better

Open and closed off play areas and really, wear whatever your comfortable in. I usually wear dress and heels

Hope you have a great time Ang x"

Thank you, heard great things about Jaydees.

I love Tease2 as well.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We love Jaydees! It is very chilled and lots of fun, always lovely people there. We usually start off using a private room to play, love the hot tub for a chill out then after mingling a bit we usually accost the sex swing or have a play in the couples only room. I do like it if there is a lil group girlie fun I can join in on...and obviously he likes to see that too. Is always a good night! And they got me a cake when we went for my birthday, how awesome is that!?!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We love Jaydees! It is very chilled and lots of fun, always lovely people there. We usually start off using a private room to play, love the hot tub for a chill out then after mingling a bit we usually accost the sex swing or have a play in the couples only room. I do like it if there is a lil group girlie fun I can join in on...and obviously he likes to see that too. Is always a good night! And they got me a cake when we went for my birthday, how awesome is that!?! "

Oh, and I usually turn up in a dress n heels then change into something a little more revealing after a while

"We love Jaydees! It is very chilled and lots of fun, always lovely people there. We usually start off using a private room to play, love the hot tub for a chill out then after mingling a bit we usually accost the sex swing or have a play in the couples only room. I do like it if there is a lil group girlie fun I can join in on...and obviously he likes to see that too. Is always a good night! And they got me a cake when we went for my birthday, how awesome is that!?!

Oh, and I usually turn up in a dress n heels then change into something a little more revealing after a while "

Thanks for the advice

That is pretty awesome of them to do that.

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Hi Daddy's little monster you will love it here, are hot tub is totally wonderful and everyone loves it. Plus the people who come here are lovely too. You can wear what you want, we do advise people to walk in the hot tub area with just a towel and flip flops or bare foot. there is also a sauna and plenty of play areas.

"Hi Daddy's little monster you will love it here, are hot tub is totally wonderful and everyone loves it. Plus the people who come here are lovely too. You can wear what you want, we do advise people to walk in the hot tub area with just a towel and flip flops or bare foot. there is also a sauna and plenty of play areas. "

Thanks, I've Pm'd you

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

its a GREAT club!

He hosts are simple great.

Very friendly people, and you can feel safe. Just chill out, or play as much as you want. Lot of peps will ask (as they are interested), but don't/won't pressure you! and in my exeriance understand the word no.

Go enjoy -just do your thing.

Shame it's so far from me otherwise i would be a regular.

By *uperhorny69erWoman  over a year ago

NORTHAMPTON

Jaydees is a freindly & relaxed club,jaydee & tracy are brilliant hosts,i normally change into a sexy lacy dress & some heels ,im sure you'll like it there,ive read in some replies the mention of tease 2,has it re opened again ? .

"its a GREAT club!

He hosts are simple great.

Very friendly people, and you can feel safe. Just chill out, or play as much as you want. Lot of peps will ask (as they are interested), but don't/won't pressure you! and in my exeriance understand the word no.

Go enjoy -just do your thing.

Shame it's so far from me otherwise i would be a regular."

Thank you

It's 2 hours (depending on traffic) for us, so just making sure it's the right fit for us .

"Jaydees is a freindly & relaxed club,jaydee & tracy are brilliant hosts,i normally change into a sexy lacy dress & some heels ,im sure you'll like it there,ive read in some replies the mention of tease 2,has it re opened again ? ."

That's great to know, thank you

I don't think so...

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

We hope you liked the place Daddy's little monster

» Add a new message to this topic