FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Cj's at the townhouse

Cj's at the townhouse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olonel_kurtz OP   Man  over a year ago

JOHNSTONE

I've read lots of reviews about this place and all positive and i would love to experience it as it's something that I've never done before but being a single man i wouldn't know how i would be welcomed and how i would approach other singles/couples. Is there a dress code?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *is vixen at playCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

Better posting on the Scottish forum. But yea single guys can go and are received well. Just be respectful

JOHNSTONE

I'm a bit shy to start with but I'm defo always respectful, thanks.

JOHNSTONE

Didn't even know there was a scotland forum until now?? i'll give it a go, cheers.

By *tagandDoeCouple  over a year ago

Skelmersdale

"Didn't even know there was a scotland forum until now?? i'll give it a go, cheers."

Hi mate

I'm staff there, depending on the say you want to go will depend on what advice I can give you. If you want membership (which is free btw) you need to go on the single males section of the townhouse website, read the Info and follow the instructions. If your after going on a non members night all you need to do is put your name on the guest list for the night in question and then turn up once confirmed. Single males are very well received by our members and staff, if your respectful, polite, have good banter and can HD a conversation you'll go down very well. If you have any more questions drop a message on here or PM myself or Townhousetwosome (they're the owners) and we will help you as much as possible to make you feel at ease and hopefully enjoy your first time visiting the club.

Preston

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Didn't even know there was a scotland forum until now?? i'll give it a go, cheers.

Hi mate

I'm staff there, depending on the say you want to go will depend on what advice I can give you. If you want membership (which is free btw) you need to go on the single males section of the townhouse website, read the Info and follow the instructions. If your after going on a non members night all you need to do is put your name on the guest list for the night in question and then turn up once confirmed. Single males are very well received by our members and staff, if your respectful, polite, have good banter and can HD a conversation you'll go down very well. If you have any more questions drop a message on here or PM myself or Townhousetwosome (they're the owners) and we will help you as much as possible to make you feel at ease and hopefully enjoy your first time visiting the club.

Preston"

lol...wrong Townhouse!! They are enquiring about CJ's which is a club in Scotland xx

» Add a new message to this topic