Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ipper04 OP   Man  over a year ago

cromer

First visit to club any advice please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

"First visit to club any advice please "

Yes . Come with no expectations and mingle. I will show you around and introduce you to people.. Its one of the friendliest nights. Just don't sit in the corner

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We really want to try this place but not had the balls too as of yet! Let us know how it goes

By *anielpiercedMan  over a year ago

by the seaside

"We really want to try this place but not had the balls too as of yet! Let us know how it goes "

You should try it it's a great club and Spicy's night is so friendly it's a good way to get to meet regulars

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

"We really want to try this place but not had the balls too as of yet! Let us know how it goes "

There is a great night coming on the 17th November. Hosted by Angeluk. For people that maybe a bit newer to the club or abit dubious. Check it out in the forum. Its called. Freedom.

cromer

Am sure you guys have the balls to try it's my first time

cromer

"We really want to try this place but not had the balls too as of yet! Let us know how it goes

You should try it it's a great club and Spicy's night is so friendly it's a good way to get to meet regulars "

Thanks I will be there

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

"We really want to try this place but not had the balls too as of yet! Let us know how it goes

You should try it it's a great club and Spicy's night is so friendly it's a good way to get to meet regulars

Thanks I will be there "

I do hope you’ll come to my event on the 17th too

cromer

Thanks I will be there

I do hope you’ll come to my event on the 17th too "

we can only try

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Also looking forward to my first visit to VA this Friday. What should I wear?

VA is a fabulous club, always a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, and Spicy will show you around so you know where everything is and how it all works.

My advice would be try and relax, and talk to people, and have no expectations. The first hour or so is very sociable, most people are in the bar chatting with other club goers, and as the night goes on, they drift off into the play areas. There's always a good crowd in the hot tub too, that can be a good place to get chatting later on.

I hope you have a fabulous evening!

V x

Thanks I will be there

I do hope you’ll come to my event on the 17th too "

We wouldn't be able to join on the 17th could you let us know when your next event will be

» Add a new message to this topic