FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Any good clubs in Northampton for single men??

Any good clubs in Northampton for single men??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

been wanting to attend the club scene for a while

Now but as a single man it's hard to get in anywhere would

Anyone recommend anywhere or take me to my first club show me what it's all about...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

One of the closest clubs to Northampton is The Vanilla Alternative on the A1 just outside Bedford. Single guys can attend on a Friday night. You need to register online (for free) via the club's website and then telephone the club early in the week you want to attend, to get on the guest list as they only allow 10 single guys at any one time.

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

As Steed has said The Vanilla Alternative is the perfect place to dip your toe into the club scene, locally. It’s a plush, classy venue with great events and hosts, in fact on the 17th November I am hosting the clubs newest event #Freedom Friday, I am looking for some experienced guys and some new guys like yourself for the evening, and you would be more than welcome. There is an official thread in the club events section, why not have a look at the details and drop me a line.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could you message me about vanilla alternative? Cheers x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

could who message you lol

» Add a new message to this topic