FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Genuine Bi party nights

Genuine Bi party nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do I mean by Genuine, well nights exclusively arranged for "BI" or LGBT people to meet socially and have fun.

So far haven't found a club yet where they run these parties where they haven't been overrun with ST8 guys.

Before hear the excuse that their ST8 but really Bi on evidence of talking to them and more importunately playing they are DEFINITELY ST8.

So are there any Genuine "BI or LGBT" parties out there where the attendees are Actually of that orientation.

Or are clubs unable to make any money so they open the doors particularly to Guys just to make the difference or is the cynic in me thinking GUYS = Pounds

Maybe Club may want to respond?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Yes we run a purely bi night and we actually run a very successful and award winning all male gay night! So it is do-able.

We came under fire for running a party that stated that singles and couples needed to be bi on their profile...that is both being bi, not just one. Many couples felt excluded as the female was bi but the guy wasn't. However what we wanted was an event where bi guys felt comfortable to play openly and we felt that this would only be achieved if all guys present were openly bi on their profile. Bi Females don't seem to have the same level of taboo and will play in front of straight people, but bi guys don't seem to have that level of 'freedom' in clubs.

After all the abuse that we had hurled at us, we still went ahead with the party and it was CHOCCA!!! The feedback after the night was unbelievable and everybody thanked us for sticking to our guns. The night is on again in December and is running throughout next year.

On a side note, I've actually had someone come to the reception to complain to me that there was a 4 way going on in a group room in our club and the guys were playing together. A fucking complaint!!!!!!!! I was initially gob smacked and then reminded the guest that we are an LGBT club, not just a swinging club and if they don't like what they see, then don't look or don't be a member of Townhouse. We are truly inclusive of everybody and 99% of our members understand that if they join Townhouse, then they are joining a club where anything goes and sexuality is something to be celebrated, not hidden away in a private room.

By *zamiWoman  over a year ago

LONDON

Sex clubs on the LGBT scene tend to be men only or women only. Loads aimed at gay and bi men e.g. "Hard on" or "Backstreet" both based in London

What a pity i don`t live near you,although I do get up that way sometimes for work so will definitely come along.

What a great attitude you have to the swinging scene pity other clubs don`t have the same mindset,hopefully they will read this and take note!

Yes agreed there are a lot of male only inclusive saunas etc especially in London,but being Bi means i enjoy the company of Men as well as Women,hence i would look to go to a "Bi Party"and hopefully play with both,but reading Towns post they are right it can be very very awkward playing or approaching guys on these nights when they are ST8!

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Yes agreed there are a lot of male only inclusive saunas etc especially in London,but being Bi means i enjoy the company of Men as well as Women,hence i would look to go to a "Bi Party"and hopefully play with both,but reading Towns post they are right it can be very very awkward playing or approaching guys on these nights when they are ST8! "

ST8 or STR8 ?

Pedant of the day

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What do I mean by Genuine, well nights exclusively arranged for "BI" or LGBT people to meet socially and have fun.

So far haven't found a club yet where they run these parties where they haven't been overrun with ST8 guys.

Before hear the excuse that their ST8 but really Bi on evidence of talking to them and more importunately playing they are DEFINITELY ST8.

So are there any Genuine "BI or LGBT" parties out there where the attendees are Actually of that orientation.

Or are clubs unable to make any money so they open the doors particularly to Guys just to make the difference or is the cynic in me thinking GUYS = Pounds

Maybe Club may want to respond?"

We acaully run these parties in Manchester at a private venue for genuine Bi-sexaul people every 2-3 months ( We don't run any other parties)

Our guests come from all over the UK, one couple even flew in from Spain last party especially to attend the reason they come so far is because we go to great lengths to verify ever single guest is Bi-sexaul!!

If your not out as Bi on Fab & not photo verified by fab and don't have a least two REAL Bi-sexaul Verifactions (We check who they come from & read them, must have played bi-sexaul) within the last three months you can't attend our parties. These rules offend someone people but do ensure we get real Bi-sexaul people attending. We also limited single Bi-guys and in most cases they are personal friends of ours so we know they are really Bi & play that way.

The fact we have 75% of our last guest list attend our next Bi-party again says volumes about the difference between a Bi-club night & Real Bi-sexaul Private Party. If you read our last parties Verifactions you will see the difference. In fact we have had to move to a new bigger private venue that holds 200 because our parties have become so popular within the Bi-sexaul community.

People are offend shocked when they come to our parties at how free and open they are somthing I don't think clubs could ever achieve for bi-sexaul people. We hear it time & time again about clubs and straight guys on Bi night's and Bi people feeling not able to play or express there sexuality as they desire and being judged.

We offer a safe environment for genuine Bi-sexaul people to play and do what ever they what. All our playroom are open door rooms for a reason, our guest have no reason to hide!! We have guys playing with guys, women playing with women and group of all sorts of things going on and not just oral!!

The only reason we started doing Bi-sexaul parties is because we could not find a single descent Club Bi-sexaul night or private Bi-party for that matter anywhere in the North west.

Sorry to say clubs are playing numbers games for profit most of time and don't have the time to vet everyone and invite from all over the country like we do!! It takes time & lots of it the main reason we only hold one every 2 - 3 months.

Sex-Extra Xx

We've heard this before, funnily enough; in fact it has even been said about our own Eureka parties...

We do not stop ST8 people attending, but we can categorically state that of the 70+ we get on our Wednesday night party at Eureka, we may get 3 or 4 ST8 guys coming along, normally to use the spa facilities.

LGBT is about acceptance and tolerance, which we extend to EVERYONE, no matter their sexuality.

We believe our verifications for our parties speak for themselves and anyone wanting a genuine bi & gay party experience, we can say, with hands on hearts, that you get that at our parties. Just a quick venture into the play rooms, after about 9pm, on any one of our parties will verify that.

We would also shout out Spicys VA party night and the daytime Bi Party Club, who both have very genuine Bi & Gay parties.

By *cared and curiousCouple  over a year ago

Jarrow

"Yes we run a purely bi night and we actually run a very successful and award winning all male gay night! So it is do-able.

We came under fire for running a party that stated that singles and couples needed to be bi on their profile...that is both being bi, not just one. Many couples felt excluded as the female was bi but the guy wasn't. However what we wanted was an event where bi guys felt comfortable to play openly and we felt that this would only be achieved if all guys present were openly bi on their profile. Bi Females don't seem to have the same level of taboo and will play in front of straight people, but bi guys don't seem to have that level of 'freedom' in clubs.

After all the abuse that we had hurled at us, we still went ahead with the party and it was CHOCCA!!! The feedback after the night was unbelievable and everybody thanked us for sticking to our guns. The night is on again in December and is running throughout next year.

On a side note, I've actually had someone come to the reception to complain to me that there was a 4 way going on in a group room in our club and the guys were playing together. A fucking complaint!!!!!!!! I was initially gob smacked and then reminded the guest that we are an LGBT club, not just a swinging club and if they don't like what they see, then don't look or don't be a member of Townhouse. We are truly inclusive of everybody and 99% of our members understand that if they join Townhouse, then they are joining a club where anything goes and sexuality is something to be celebrated, not hidden away in a private room.

"

This is why we travel to townhouse from Newcastle when ever we can.

Xx

"Yes agreed there are a lot of male only inclusive saunas etc especially in London,but being Bi means i enjoy the company of Men as well as Women,hence i would look to go to a "Bi Party"and hopefully play with both,but reading Towns post they are right it can be very very awkward playing or approaching guys on these nights when they are ST8!

ST8 or STR8 ?

Pedant of the day "

People who ST8 that they are STR8 should go back to using straight before we all end up in a state.

Glad we could ST8en that out

Well ST8ed

Well, Vanilla Alternative do a bi night once a month, plus have another night that is aimed at anything goes. Greenhouse sauna in luton has a bitastic night on a tuesday, and there is a bi night at Arousals.

By *icklesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We love events for the LGBT Community in clubs hence becoming the hosts of The Bi Parties @Townhouse.

The first one we did was amazeballs and can't wait for the next one on 15th December, already a mad list!! Lol Everyone is welcome to the Event who are verified and Bi. x

By *he PlaygroundsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

We have just announced a new bi, dedicated club night, called The Playgrounds Naughty BI Nature Party at Arousals on 18th Nov. Running in conjunction with naughty bi nature parties and Reflections T-girl nights. This will be the only bisexual club night on a SATURDAY. We already have over 90+ verified bi couples, t-girls, bi-gents and bi ladies attending, this shows that the bisexual and transgender scenes like to swing just as much as the next person.

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"Yes we run a purely bi night and we actually run a very successful and award winning all male gay night! So it is do-able.

On a side note, I've actually had someone come to the reception to complain to me that there was a 4 way going on in a group room in our club and the guys were playing together. A fucking complaint!!!!!!!! I was initially gob smacked and then reminded the guest that we are an LGBT club, not just a swinging club and if they don't like what they see, then don't look or don't be a member of Townhouse. We are truly inclusive of everybody and 99% of our members understand that if they join Townhouse, then they are joining a club where anything goes and sexuality is something to be celebrated, not hidden away in a private room."

And what a great party it was!!!

i.m.o. well worth the long trip it was for me. -Hope to attend another one.

By *exyminxxWoman  over a year ago

sexyville

"We've heard this before, funnily enough; in fact it has even been said about our own Eureka parties...

We do not stop ST8 people attending, but we can categorically state that of the 70+ we get on our Wednesday night party at Eureka, we may get 3 or 4 ST8 guys coming along, normally to use the spa facilities.

LGBT is about acceptance and tolerance, which we extend to EVERYONE, no matter their sexuality.

We believe our verifications for our parties speak for themselves and anyone wanting a genuine bi & gay party experience, we can say, with hands on hearts, that you get that at our parties. Just a quick venture into the play rooms, after about 9pm, on any one of our parties will verify that.

We would also shout out Spicys VA party night and the daytime Bi Party Club, who both have very genuine Bi & Gay parties. "

I attend this night regularly at Eureka. I am bi and find the people who attend this night are very welcoming. I like the fact that i can be who I want to be but so can everyone around me. There is an awful lot of interactions both socially and sexually. These hosts go above and beyond to ensure that all of their guests are very well looked after no matter what your preferences are and can highly recommend them and the club. Don't take my word for it come and see for yourselves. See you there xxx

By *iscreet UnicornWoman  over a year ago

Windsor-ish

New Playgrounds Bi party looks like it'll be good fun x

"New Playgrounds Bi party looks like it'll be good fun x"

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

And what a great party it was!!!

i.m.o. well worth the long trip it was for me. -Hope to attend another one."

Wow you did travel a long way!! glad the event didn't disappoint. The next event has recently been listed in the events forum here if you fancy it https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/events/697583 if it's too close to Christmas for such a mammoth journey, then these parties will run every quarter throughout 2018 xx

By *reokinkMan  over a year ago

London

"We have just announced a new bi, dedicated club night, called The Playgrounds Naughty BI Nature Party at Arousals on 18th Nov. Running in conjunction with naughty bi nature parties and Reflections T-girl nights. This will be the only bisexual club night on a SATURDAY. We already have over 90+ verified bi couples, t-girls, bi-gents and bi ladies attending, this shows that the bisexual and transgender scenes like to swing just as much as the next person."

A friend told me about this. I doubt we will be able to make the launch night but we will certainly be attending in January.

Can't wait

"We have just announced a new bi, dedicated club night, called The Playgrounds Naughty BI Nature Party at Arousals on 18th Nov. Running in conjunction with naughty bi nature parties and Reflections T-girl nights. This will be the only bisexual club night on a SATURDAY. We already have over 90+ verified bi couples, t-girls, bi-gents and bi ladies attending, this shows that the bisexual and transgender scenes like to swing just as much as the next person."

We will be there and really can't wait! So excited When Playgrounds are involved you know you're going to have a wicked time

By *he PlaygroundsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"We have just announced a new bi, dedicated club night, called The Playgrounds Naughty BI Nature Party at Arousals on 18th Nov. Running in conjunction with naughty bi nature parties and Reflections T-girl nights. This will be the only bisexual club night on a SATURDAY. We already have over 90+ verified bi couples, t-girls, bi-gents and bi ladies attending, this shows that the bisexual and transgender scenes like to swing just as much as the next person.

We will be there and really can't wait! So excited When Playgrounds are involved you know you're going to have a wicked time "

By *olentguy1956Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Must admit it’s not a night time club but I go to the bi fun club at Sattun on Mondays. It is a mixture of bi guys TVs, Straight guys and couples and ladies. But must admit a lot of playing with every body involved. Bit of a modern day Roman orgy I suppose .

Thought we would follow up on this, as we understand the concerns the OP and other raised.

So, with effect from our next party, on December 6th, we are running a guest list to try and maintain the integrity of the event.

We will be monitoring the situation, with the full support of Eureka management, and see how it goes.

Obviously that also means that anyone wishing to attend should message to get on the guest list.

By *rfunMan  over a year ago

Southampton

" Must admit it’s not a night time club but I go to the bi fun club at Sattun on Mondays. It is a mixture of bi guys TVs, Straight guys and couples and ladies. But must admit a lot of playing with every body involved. Bit of a modern day Roman orgy I suppose ."
so not a bi event as the str guys go for the cpls/fems and i bet if any guys try to play with them they run a mile.

» Add a new message to this topic