FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams Saturday

Chams Saturday

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well we had a “night “ at Chams Saturday and I guess that’s as much as I’d say . Firstly I want to say this is no criticism of the club or the staff - they are the stuff of legend and the club is awesome as always. It was just spoilt buy just one d*unken male person in the jacuzzi who obviously missed any lessons on swinging etiquette and seduction techniques and thought that thrusting his hand with force between my lady’s legs was the way to woo her - it wasn’t you obnoxious d*unken oaf , it upset her and spoiled our whole weekend!!!—- we know the scene and everyone we’ve met and played with had been polite , sexy and respectful- unlike you .

Your wife was lovely but I pity her having to cope with your d*unken loutish lechery !!

My lady came to tell the bar staff who were very kind to her but as the chap in question was still there all evening I guess no action was taken against him - it’s a truly amazing club Chams- don’t spoil it by letting people like him keep coming back so ridiculously d*unk— thanks and will be back to hopefully have a better night soon xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic