FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Midweek fun

Midweek fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illylee OP   Couple  over a year ago

all over uk

Hi guys after some advise.

We are looking for couples fun and hot males. Can you suggest clubs to try midweek as this suits us better. We are happy to travel. Tried chams and xstasia. Just wondered if there were others worth looking at x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Hey I am not sure if you are looking for day or evening but if daytime I co-host an event at Cupids called MOTD every second and fourth Tuesday of the month which is extremely popular. We start at 10.30am and runs through til 5pm and the club reviews say it all

Cupids is a fantastic club otherwise and have a very well attended couples and single ladies night every Wednesday, as well as lots of other very popular events- take a peek at their website for listings and for guestlists type Cupids into forum search box

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

AtlantisEVOLUTION in Stoke-on-Trent has two Greedy Girls nights each month. One on the first Wednesday of the month and the other on the third Tuesday of the month.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey I am not sure if you are looking for day or evening but if daytime I co-host an event at Cupids called MOTD every second and fourth Tuesday of the month which is extremely popular. We start at 10.30am and runs through til 5pm and the club reviews say it all

Cupids is a fantastic club otherwise and have a very well attended couples and single ladies night every Wednesday, as well as lots of other very popular events- take a peek at their website for listings and for guestlists type Cupids into forum search box "

Sounds fun, may have to look into this,

» Add a new message to this topic