FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Abfab Friday 29th December

Abfab Friday 29th December

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We will be attending Abfab on the 29th December for the first time. For anybody that has been before do you have any tips advice?

We are looking for group fun there and would love to chat to couples that want the same and maybe meet so Lucy has another female that she can talk to

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

"We will be attending Abfab on the 29th December for the first time. For anybody that has been before do you have any tips advice?

We are looking for group fun there and would love to chat to couples that want the same and maybe meet so Lucy has another female that she can talk to"

Wish we was going not been to a club for so long!

Only done abfabs once but you’ll have a great time

"We will be attending Abfab on the 29th December for the first time. For anybody that has been before do you have any tips advice?

We are looking for group fun there and would love to chat to couples that want the same and maybe meet so Lucy has another female that she can talk to

Wish we was going not been to a club for so long!

Only done abfabs once but you’ll have a great time "

Shame you can't come along, but thank you I'm sure we will x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are looking for group fun there and would love to chat to couples that want the same and maybe meet so Lucy has another female that she can talk to"

Hi guys

It's been a while since we've been and even longer since we went on a Friday. From experience Fridays can be a bit of a sausage party with a larger percentage of men. That being said there are couples who'd be there for other couples. The best advice I can give is don't go with too much expectation to play anything other is a bonus. As many will likely tell you no should mean no be that if you ask someone and they say no or a couple or single guy asks you and you say no. Lastly if you feel harassed please speak to the staff.

Have fun and enjoy yourselves.

Me and my partner are going tonight so come say hi x

Hi guys

It's been a while since we've been and even longer since we went on a Friday. From experience Fridays can be a bit of a sausage party with a larger percentage of men. That being said there are couples who'd be there for other couples. The best advice I can give is don't go with too much expectation to play anything other is a bonus. As many will likely tell you no should mean no be that if you ask someone and they say no or a couple or single guy asks you and you say no. Lastly if you feel harassed please speak to the staff.

Have fun and enjoy yourselves. "

Thank you so much for all the advice xx

"Me and my partner are going tonight so come say hi x "

Will do xx

Any other couples attending tonight?

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

I'm going tonite and can't wait

"Any other couples attending tonight?"

We are heading down tonight

Just to let you know that it's the monthly greedy girls night so there will probably be more single guys attending than usual. 99.9% are friendly and respectful.

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

So spill the beans excuse the pun but how did it go??

» Add a new message to this topic