FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Couples night?

Couples night?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rontier Psychiatrist OP   Man  over a year ago

Coventry

I am taking someone very dear to me to a club as a couple. When I have played in a club before some of the single males have not always been respectful of rules and bounderies of particular play spaces. I truly want her to have a great time and don't want her feel her bounderies or safety have been comprimised. So would I be wise to take her to a couples only evening to avoid (or at least minimise) the risk?

(A female perspective would be especially helpful on this)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe the safest option is to stay at home and then she will not encounter any undesirable men at all.

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Maybe the safest option is to stay at home and then she will not encounter any undesirable men at all. "

You would think so.

Coventry

To be fair shes a bit of a tough cookie and can look after her self. I just want it to be a pleasnt experiance and most of all her feel safe. I do wonder (as I have not experiance many other clubs) if some clubs are better than others in respect to people respecting each other's boundries, club rule and spaces?

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

It depends. What type of play might she want at the club?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm single but went to a club with a friend. I've been on a night when everyone's allowed in & when it's just couples & single women.

If you ask your friend what she'd like to get from going.

I found the men in the club very respectful, only one guy became a follower but after saying something to him he did leave me/us alone.

I'm sure what ever night you decided to go she will have a wonderful experience with a friend who's concerned for her.

Have fun x

As the female, I've had hassle off men on singles and couple nights. I've also had problems from women overstepping the mark.

I've found what makes the biggest difference is how the club is ran rather than the night you attend, but when we were newbies, couples night was less daunting than singles nights.

You won't be able to guarentee no hassle, but my negative experiences have been few and far between. And typically a night around town with d*unken lairy people is worse!

If she's bisexual or open to swinging with other couples, sure. If neither of these I wonder why you're thinking of taking her to a club at all (apart from the social aspect perhaps, or to see whether she likes the vibe)?

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Some clubs are notorious for having unfriendly single guys at their club, so my advice would be to do a little research, go to the club section on here and read the reviews.

Going by your location I can say that you have some very good clubs not to far away from you.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We have found single guys at clubs to almost always be polite and respectful.

Going to say something controversial here but on the rare occasions we have experienced unpleasantness it has been from females who seem to think that the rules don't apply to them.

I've always found that its women and couples that over step the mark more...

And if you take her on a couples only night there won't be any single guys to worry about

"I am taking someone very dear to me to a club as a couple. When I have played in a club before some of the single males have not always been respectful of rules and bounderies of particular play spaces. I truly want her to have a great time and don't want her feel her bounderies or safety have been comprimised. So would I be wise to take her to a couples only evening to avoid (or at least minimise) the risk?

(A female perspective would be especially helpful on this) "

Isn't the perspective of your friend the most relevant one here or are you planning a surprise visit for her?

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

My first thoughts was to go on a night when single guys are excluded, but it depends what your lady friend wants to do on the night. Some club's single guys are always polite friendly and know how to behave, where you may get the odd exception. At other clubs single men following coupled around seems to be the norm and men often have to be told back off. You can always go to whichever club you fancy, but then play in a private room , or room where you can be watched, but people can't access the room. So lots to think about.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I recently visited Chams in Darlaston with my regular fwb, it was a Friday night when single guys are allowed in, and it was her first time in a club. Yes, we were approached by single guys, who were friendly, polite, and not pushy at all. They respected it was our ‘first time’ and we just wanted to experience the place by ourselves, and all was great. People were wandering around all the time, but we never felt like we were being ‘followed’. All in all, we both really enjoyed the experience, and wouldn’t choose a couples-only evening just to avoid single guys

I can also confirm, that being a couple in a club, is a far better experience than being a single male

Coventry

Well we a Midlands based. I don't want to mention the club as it's unfair on them (run be really sound people IMO). But there is no membership needed, just all that pay on door can come in. My experiance was that there a decent respectful single male swingers and some who come in thinking it a cheap brothel. Also that that those who over step the mark are not delt with.

Talking to her she just wants to go, see what it's like, have a few drinks and enjoy the atmosphere. And just genrally go where the mood takes us. It is her à time. No sexual objectives as such. Just a good sexy time enjoying the surondings of like minded individuals and enjoying our voyeur and exabitionist side àll. Anything else an organic progression.ò

So as you can understand it's vital that she has a good safe feeling good encounter with a club.

But from the more I read I that it's not single men that are the problem but more the club and the people that attend. I don't want drama and I know she'll stick up for self, she is touqk. I just want a place with no pressure, drama and where we can feel free to expore at our own pace both feel and secure.

So any suggestions welcome of places based on experiance inlòlllthe west Midland?.

» Add a new message to this topic