FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Rock nights

Rock nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lcee OP   Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Hey you guys!

I have a huge ask - I’m looking for a strip club in the UK that hosts a rock and metal night. Manchester used to have Caged Asylum (which was brilliant!) but they got rid of the strippers a few years ago...which really upset me. Call me old fashioned but I rather enjoy looking at a pert pair of buttcheeks in front of my nose when Nine Inch Nails’ Closer comes on. Yeah. I know. I’m shallow.

So I’m looking for something similar - down and dirty rock music with some gorgeous girls around. I’m having a night out with a mate so I want to make it great!

Now I know this has naff all to do with swinging clubs but I’m hoping that one of you devilishly divine people knows of somewhere where Google has failed me.

Feel free to PM me if you don’t want it out there!

Cat x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"Hey you guys!

I have a huge ask - I’m looking for a strip club in the UK that hosts a rock and metal night. Manchester used to have Caged Asylum (which was brilliant!) but they got rid of the strippers a few years ago...which really upset me. Call me old fashioned but I rather enjoy looking at a pert pair of buttcheeks in front of my nose when Nine Inch Nails’ Closer comes on. Yeah. I know. I’m shallow.

So I’m looking for something similar - down and dirty rock music with some gorgeous girls around. I’m having a night out with a mate so I want to make it great!

Now I know this has naff all to do with swinging clubs but I’m hoping that one of you devilishly divine people knows of somewhere where Google has failed me.

Cat x"

Hi Cupids has a rock night coming up very soon. Please see the forum thread - search “Cupids” xx

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Hey you guys!

Cat x

Hi Cupids has a rock night coming up very soon. Please see the forum thread - search “Cupids” xx "

Oooo a rock nite at cupids.....

» Add a new message to this topic